Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inspira Soft Touch or Responsive Gel?

3 posters

Go down

Inspira Soft Touch or Responsive Gel? Empty Inspira Soft Touch or Responsive Gel?

Post by Lou2011 2nd September 2011, 10:38 am

Hi,

Can anyone recommend one over the other? Are there any problems associated with either? What feels/looks more natural or is there no difference?

Thanks x
Lou2011
Lou2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Inspira Soft Touch or Responsive Gel? Empty Re: Inspira Soft Touch or Responsive Gel?

Post by lolly 2nd September 2011, 11:02 am

I have naturelle responsives but only had them a short while and they are softening up and droppingva treat I had the textured high profile ones. They'll be girls with naturelles that have had them a long and will be able to tell you more from a long term point of view. I had MGhans fir 15 Yeats and had no probes with them.
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Inspira Soft Touch or Responsive Gel? Empty Re: Inspira Soft Touch or Responsive Gel?

Post by Lou2011 2nd September 2011, 11:35 am

Only reason I ask is because one plastic surgery provider has told me that they tend not to opt for the Soft Touch as some slimmer girls returned complaining that they could feel the implant. My surgery provider say that the Soft Touch are the best and that they have never had complaints from the use of these. I have read threads on here stating that the ones you have are softer but I'm thinking is there really much difference? I just feel like some surgery providers promote some implants over others because of certain agreements they have in place with manufacturers.
Lou2011
Lou2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 2nd September 2011, 4:39 pm

Don't know as I'm a good size 12, suggest you go see a few different consultants Hun. Do some research on your surgeon aswell. I instantly knew when I'd met my surgeon after 10 mins talking with him. If it doesn't feel right don't go with that surgeon trust your gut instinct it's usually right x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 2nd September 2011, 5:42 pm

The responsives are softer, however that also means they are more prone to rippling, so I'd say they'd be better if you are starting out with some breast tissue.

The soft touch are firmer so less likely to ripple.
The difference between them is probably so small though, I'm not sure you'd be able to tell much difference, they are both good implants.
I've got soft touch and they are quite squishy anyway. x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 2nd September 2011, 5:46 pm

Lou2011 wrote: I just feel like some surgery providers promote some implants over others because of certain agreements they have in place with manufacturers.

Just seen this bit you said, totally agree!
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou2011 8th September 2011, 10:16 am

I noticed my surgeon ordered responsive instead of soft touch after I specifically requested soft touch. I had to go back about sizing & noticed & when I questioned him he said that they only use responsive as it's slightly firmer than the soft touch & less chance of rippling. I was under the impression that the soft touch is firmer but didn't want to argue with a man who is going to be cutting me open so checked on Allergan's website later & was as I suspected...contacted the clinic and told them & they rang the manufacturer to confirm, apparently Allergan said it's a common mistake! Hopefully I'll be able to get the soft touch. They had to email surgeon to let him know but they need his authorisation to order the soft touch.
Lou2011
Lou2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down