Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how long do i have for a free re op?

+3
misf1
Natty29
jen86
7 posters

Go down

how long do i have for a free re op? Empty how long do i have for a free re op?

Post by jen86 30th August 2011, 12:02 pm

Hi girls, as most of you knwo, i had my op around 4 months ago n i have slight double bubble in one breast and the are really flat at the bottom, with almost no lower poleness. I saw my surgeon at my 3 motnhs post op app, nad he said he could see what i was saying and that is wasnt extreme and to mess around with it isnt worth it. shrug
so i got another opinion with another transform surgeon and he said that when the implants fully drop, that the lower pole will fill out. Well i was wondering how much time i have to have my free re op. ( as it is clearly a fault of the surgeons, i was borderline lift, but wasnt told to have a lift just a aba, and it looks like i should of had a lift!)
so its not my fault, i simply did what i was advised!!
if i went to them in a year, would they say its out of warranty? i know the implants are under warranty for 10 years, but tht obv has nothing to do with the surgeons fees , operation fee etc.
any help appreciated!
thanks x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

how long do i have for a free re op? Empty Re: how long do i have for a free re op?

Post by jen86 30th August 2011, 12:14 pm

i cant see where it says anything about that in my papers either?? xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

how long do i have for a free re op? Empty Re: how long do i have for a free re op?

Post by Natty29 30th August 2011, 12:22 pm

I'm not to sure hun maybe give them a ring and see what ur options r x good luck x and it says nothing in my notes about a reop aswell!
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th August 2011, 12:23 pm

3 years I believe
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 30th August 2011, 12:27 pm

Have Transform already agreed a reop for you at their expense hun??

They will normally only do a revision free of charge by your original PS IF both head Office and your PS agree that the result you have can be improved and that the result you have also falls outside the acceptable range xx the vague explanation you have should be in the leaflet you got under re-admission policy xx

If they haven't already agreed a reop I would complain officially now and get one agreed xx Hug

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 30th August 2011, 1:11 pm

okay thanks for that everyone. My ps says he understands the problem but he dopeant thik it is extreme enough. But my boobs are not normal looking atm really, they have no lower pole and the left has a crease on the inside!! i, really quite annoyed that they obv dont care about your outcome or whether your happy, as long as they get their money!
shall i wait untill im further into recovery, say...7 months or so before i officially complain? cos they have got better over the months, im hoping they will continue to get better like the second surgeon said to me. xxxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 30th August 2011, 1:12 pm

kay they havent agreed to a re op yet, as i havent offiicially complained xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 30th August 2011, 1:37 pm

Hi Jen - I would definitely complain now. Sounds like you are not entirely happy - I see what they are saying but you have paid lots of money and you should be satisfied with your result. Good luck x
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 30th August 2011, 1:52 pm

I really do hate to be the barer of bad news hun, but I think you'll find that you are going to have a bit of a fight on your hands based on your PS saying that the problem is not extreme enough and a 2nd one supporting this xx HOWEVER, that doesn't make them right!! xx ATEOTD what matters is that you are unhappy xx

I would be very tempted if I were you to complain now and get the ball rolling xx They probably wouldn't do anything until you were at least a year PO so that you have fully settled anyway xx but it wouldn't hurt to put your disappointment in writing xx

When you complain sweety, things don't happen instantly unfortunately xx I mean look at my sorry saga!?!? haha xx

What will happen is you complain, they have 20 (working) days to get back to you. In that time they will speak to your PS and the clinic Manager about you, your recovery and your case and your PS will more than likely say that your result is acceptable xx they will write back and tell you this and it's at this point that your battle commences x x by then you will more than likely be a year PO xx

You will need to send photos with your letter of complaint and outline exactly what you want doing about the problem xx and may even need to go and get an independent second opinion xx

Transform will only agree to a free revision operation if the Compliance Manager and your PS think that the result of your surgery is outside of what is deemed as an acceptable result xx and believe me, they are not over enthusiastic about fixing issues xx

Now baring in mind I have a very unacceptable result which is blatantly obvious to even a partially sited fool who sees me naked from the waist up let alone a surgeon, initially, they have tried to fob me off all along the way saying that my result was much better than it is!! So much so that when a consultant finally acknowledged my bottoming out, scarring, disproportionately and symmastia.......I totally broke down because they had confirmed what I knew all along xx

And here I am nearly 3 years PO still fighting..............

Like I said I'm sorry to be the barer of bad news, but I didn't want you to think that they are just gonna roll over and give you a free reop just like that xx It will be lovely if they do and I will keep my fingers crossed for you, but I just don't hold out much hope xx sorry hun xx

So yeah, I would complain now if you feel you may want to be pursuing things in a few months xx Do you definitely want a reop if they don't improve from how they look now? Or could you live with them?? I mean, have you thought about the scarring you will be left with by having a lift and the other potential complications you could have? xx

Hope this helps Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 30th August 2011, 2:39 pm

Jen if they don't agree to give you a free re-op in the end & you can't afford to pay the costs yourself then join that site we were on about before!!

I hope it works out for you hun Xxx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 30th August 2011, 3:10 pm

Best to get all your complaints and issues with surgery noted down. Kay has given some great advice, I would definitely say that you are not happy with the result and would like to start proceedings to get the problems sorted.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 30th August 2011, 5:08 pm

Thanks everyone, i really appreciate your help. Kay, i dont see you as being the barer of bad news hun, you r giving your honest opinion and thats important. I will strat complaint procedings now then i think. Do i call them up or send the clinic a letter with my complaint note???
i dont want them to think im a bitch, my surgeon was just hopefull that a ba would be fine. But it isnt my fault and i have to live with a creaee and no lower pole nope
jenbnifer, omg good idea!! if i cant get anywhere with transform, then i will derf do that. I cant remembr the name of the website though, would you be able to pm me please babe??
Thanks everyone group hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 30th August 2011, 7:06 pm

Put it in writing hun definitely xx

The address is in the leaflet they gave you xx It's the Abbey Pines one in Manchester xx Let me know if you haven't got it and I'll PM it too you xx

It's not about you being anything hun xx ATEOTD you are not happy and are perfectly in your right to complain xx

Good Luck xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down