Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone had there boobs done for free?

+3
natalia
RoxyChick
poppingout
7 posters

Go down

Has anyone had there boobs done for free? Empty Has anyone had there boobs done for free?

Post by poppingout 14th April 2009, 12:50 pm

Hello all.

I am two months postop and got major boobie greed. Def gunna go bigger. I paid for mine myself, but strapped for cash now as you can imagine. I want the larger implants 1000cc. Gunna cost me a pretty penny!!!!

Wondering if anyone got theres free or very cheap, and how did you do it?

Thanks all.
poppingout
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had there boobs done for free? Empty Re: Has anyone had there boobs done for free?

Post by RoxyChick 14th April 2009, 1:33 pm

If you're only two months PO you still have a lot of settling to do. I really wouldn't begin to consider a re-op until you're six months down the line.

As for free or very cheap, the phrase 'you get what you pay for' really comes to mind. Personally, I would have paid £1,000,000 if it meant I had great boobs by a great surgeon. Aside from getting someone else to pay for you I don't think there are any ways you can get a BA for free, or less than £2500.

RC
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had there boobs done for free? Empty Re: Has anyone had there boobs done for free?

Post by natalia 14th April 2009, 1:45 pm

going bigger means alot more cost than first time plus they charge u at least 700 pounds ontop to take out the old implants shame your not happy as u had a very big implants
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 14th April 2009, 1:57 pm

I forgot about that Nat, you were looking to go bigger before weren't you? Did you get a price for a re-op?
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 14th April 2009, 2:00 pm

yeah in england over 5000 pounds its not worth it i had 410 im big enough i never wanted to be massive just busty and i am way i look at it dont touch whats not broken i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv my boobs now and wouldnt change them for anything give it a year like i did then your know for sure bigger isnt always better xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 14th April 2009, 3:09 pm

Hiya

I think Roxy and Natalia are right in saying wait a while, as far as free goes i dont think there is such a thing apart from the website myfreeimplants im not sure how it works you would have to look into it.

You could maybe start saving now and see how you feel in a year or so.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 14th April 2009, 3:44 pm

No such thing as a free boob job lol and as for cheap, i wouldnt bother. What size were u before? x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by poppingout 14th April 2009, 5:18 pm

38b/c now a 38e/36f. When I meant about free, I meant to explain a bit further. Not necessarily free, but very good offers on them, if you did advertisements for them etc.

Some people also get sponsored, and get donations etc. I do not want them done now, hoping for around 6/8 months time.

Thanks again.
poppingout
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 14th April 2009, 5:24 pm

Cakeybaby mentioned the free implants site. I actually saw a programme about it and while some girls do get their goal of free boobs, the amount of time and effort that goes into getting the money is crazy!

Apart from that you could try seeing if selling clothes etc on ebay can help you raise the cash, you could try to haggle the price down too.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 14th April 2009, 5:24 pm

I know theres that site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where men sponser you for a BA but you have to converse with them and show them pics of you etc i know a few girls who have got their BA on there x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 14th April 2009, 6:37 pm

I've heard about that site but wouldn't go near it - sounds really dodgy!

1000cc sounds very big - I've heard that often the really big implants can create other prolems like sagging of skin etc. which then need further ops to correct (which would probably cost even more money..). So could be a pretty expensive committment aside from putting your body through a lot of stress!

Good luck with whatever you decide x
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down