Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I set them free ;-)

+3
kat24
Jemmy
purpleboo31
7 posters

Go down

I set them free ;-) Empty I set them free ;-)

Post by purpleboo31 25th July 2009, 8:59 pm

After wearing a support bra 24/7 for the last 10 weeks, I set them free and went out braless today!!! I'd had this lovely summer top in wardrobe for ages which I've been gagging to wear, but looks awful with big fat support bra straps, was feeelin really good strolling into the wine bar to meet friend for lunch only for her to greet me with the words " I could see you a mile off, as your nips are showing through" OMG I'd checked myselff in both mirrors at home just to make sure they weren't poking through, but the bright lights in wine bar highlighted them!!!

I ended up putting my mates neck scarf on and sorta drapped it over neck and over boobs! I was mortified, to say the least but secretly a bit smug cos she said they looked great she's not really said anything to date, think she was a wee bit jealous, even though she's got great boobs!

Flash
purpleboo31
purpleboo31
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

I set them free ;-) Empty Re: I set them free ;-)

Post by Jemmy 25th July 2009, 9:01 pm

Ha ha, go you!!! What a confidence boost. You show those nips with pride!!
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by kat24 25th July 2009, 9:06 pm

it seems bizarre to me to think id be proud to show my nips.. (pre op)

but gosh. u post op girlies should flaunt it with pride!!!.. look what u have been thru to get there..

x
kat24
kat24
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 25th July 2009, 9:10 pm

He,he. I think I would have been embarrassed too, but what a relief to get outta the sports bra eh, you go girl, Flash
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 25th July 2009, 9:15 pm

Yay bet it felt great to go braless tho hey! xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleboo31 25th July 2009, 9:19 pm

but gosh. u post op girlies should flaunt it with pride!!!.. look what u have been thru to get there..

x[/quote]

it's only been the last few weeks, I've been wearing tightish tops, i was really shy to start off with as I was worried about everyone staring!! No bodys ever stared at my chest but now it's great, especially now they bounce Shocked
purpleboo31
purpleboo31
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleboo31 25th July 2009, 9:23 pm

Oooo being out of support bra is great, they are so unattractive!! I've spent loads on big girl bras and can't wait to wear them everday, my OH loves the new me, it's gave me so much more confidence in our relationship! Although he has admitted he misses my little un's x x
purpleboo31
purpleboo31
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 25th July 2009, 9:42 pm

I can see what you mean about being shy. My mum thinks I'm going massive and keeps telling me that people are going to stare. She's making me very paranoid.

Good on you for gaining the confidence to show them off. I'm hoping it don't go shy post op.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleboo31 25th July 2009, 9:58 pm

Honestly I was shy to start with as they seemed so huge, but then u just get used to the size and then think they're not big enough! The hardest part was all my friends hubbies and oh's staring as I was worried it would pee my mates off, it was my 30 th b day 4 weeks post op and I had a big BBQ with everyone round and we all got tipsy and spoke about my ba a few feels from some and it ok now luke they've always been there. How long til your BA? X x
purpleboo31
purpleboo31
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 25th July 2009, 10:02 pm

Nipple covers are good too Cheerleader Cheerleader
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 25th July 2009, 11:11 pm

purpleboo31 wrote:Honestly I was shy to start with as they seemed so huge, but then u just get used to the size and then think they're not big enough! The hardest part was all my friends hubbies and oh's staring as I was worried it would pee my mates off, it was my 30 th b day 4 weeks post op and I had a big BBQ with everyone round and we all got tipsy and spoke about my ba a few feels from some and it ok now luke they've always been there. How long til your BA? X x

25 days now .. Getting close. Am excited but impatient and know I'll want perfect boobs straight away to avoid the stares that my mum is convinced I'll be getting. Think I might just flash and say there you go, got your look now f off! Lol
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 26th July 2009, 8:18 am

Hey Purpleboo, you haven't been on in ages!

Glad your happy with your boobies, how funny about your nips. I to would have been embarrassed, I just dont like erect nips showing through. My PS was asking me if I could feel mine and I said I could feel only one but said the numb was still goes 'pointy' I couldn't even say the word 'erect' to him Blush .
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down