Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do boobs go bigger or smaller once settle?

+6
RoxyChick
dd wannabe
abbie
alexandra33
barbiecon
dawnmids
10 posters

Go down

Do boobs go bigger or smaller once settle? Empty Do boobs go bigger or smaller once settle?

Post by dawnmids 27th August 2011, 8:07 am

Hello again i am thinking about size :o) At first after op boobs are sore and swollen etc and in funny positions lol one they settle and fluff etc do they tend to go smaller or bigger? very curious, i asume smaller, but i have no clue, Do boobs go bigger or smaller once settle? 869500
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Do boobs go bigger or smaller once settle? Empty Re: Do boobs go bigger or smaller once settle?

Post by barbiecon 27th August 2011, 8:28 am

alot of girls go bigger, allthoug this doesnt happen for every one. i was a 32A i had 410 overs and woke up in a D sports bra i went and got mmeasured at 3 weeks cuz sports bra hurt and i was an E went and got measured at 6 weeks (just short off) and i am a 32F!!!!!
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Do boobs go bigger or smaller once settle? Empty Re: Do boobs go bigger or smaller once settle?

Post by alexandra33 27th August 2011, 8:38 am

geez i think it may matter if they're overs or unders? if I end up with too much bigger idk!! they do feel like a part of me straight away though - but i cant sleep at all!!

yours are lovely - would have gone with overs but not enogh breast tissue - enjoy your fluffed beautiful boobies!!!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 27th August 2011, 8:39 am

pah you cow, lol i hope i go bigger or remain that would be bloody lovely lol xx
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 27th August 2011, 8:40 am

alexandra33 wrote:geez i think it may matter if they're overs or unders? if I end up with too much bigger idk!! they do feel like a part of me straight away though - but i cant sleep at all!!

yours are lovely - would have gone with overs but not enogh breast tissue - enjoy your fluffed beautiful boobies!!!

i have overs, how long does it usually take for the fluffing to start? suppose varies x
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 27th August 2011, 8:53 am

sum girls say 3 months but i no girls who havent at a year and mine was only 5 weeks so it reali does vary! i could tell strait away wen i fluffeed thow i woke up and did my morning check in the mirror ran in to hubby and said .... LOOK AT THESE THERE HUGE lol they wernt round or high at top any more and the bottom of the boob was fuller :) x
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 27th August 2011, 9:07 am

some peoples fluff and go bigger, especially if their skin or muscle is tight over the implant, then once it starts to give a bit, they get a bit bigger.

Mine didnt change size at all, because my skin was saggy/loose so there was nothing to "give".
I lost a bit of weight afterwards though so my boobs have gone down maybe half a cup size or one cup size, but they look bigger because the rest of me is smaller
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by dd wannabe 27th August 2011, 9:40 am

Love my big boobies but can't wait to drop and fluff. They are definitely getting softer but still look very high - early days I know. Hope I get bigger!
dd wannabe
dd wannabe
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 27th August 2011, 10:36 am

what size are you at the moment?
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dd wannabe 27th August 2011, 12:53 pm

In a 34 dd. Dreamt of being a dd but now wouldn't say no to an E. Love them so much. X
dd wannabe
dd wannabe
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 27th August 2011, 2:01 pm

Sometimes they get bigger. Remember, very often your skin (and muscle if you had unders) is stretched and keeps the implant in a suspended position on your chest. As it's sitting so high your bra size may be smaller for a few motnhs after surgery. Then the skin and muscle begins to relax and stretch, the implant settles and your bust seems to get bigger.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna K 29th August 2011, 8:25 pm

This whole fluffing this is comfusing me haha but I am excited that there is a chance my ta'tas will be bigger again. Pre op I was a 34B then post op 34D to DD. I'm 32 days post op and like dawnmids (we chatted already about boob greed haha) I feel they have shurnk so much I'm afraid I went to a C? I'm not sure if mine have fluffed or not? I really hope they will seem larger again Do boobs go bigger or smaller once settle? 375568
Anna K
Anna K
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 29th August 2011, 8:31 pm

Im uet to fluff if at all! o still hav hardly any lower pole. i saw my surgeon and anothr and they seem to think th implant hasnt fully dropped n wen they do th lower pole will hopefully fill out. x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 30th August 2011, 3:24 pm

Anna, how they look now is not what they'll look like in six months time. They'll settle and you'll probably find they get slightly bigger.

Jen, I've posted on your other thread xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 30th August 2011, 4:32 pm

Hey roxy chick . Does that mean mine could get slightly bigger still ? In the next months ? Im only 5 weeks post. Just scared that i have my changes behind me allredy
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna K 30th August 2011, 4:36 pm

Thanks RoxyChick!! I'm having a hard time with all these changes. I just hope at the end of the healing process I will get over my dissapointment and just be happy Rolling Eyes
Anna K
Anna K
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th August 2011, 4:47 pm

Mine got bigger month by month but I couldn't see it until I looked back over the picture diary I kept. I took a picture nearly every month for a year. At 7 or 9 months post op they increased a cup size. At 5 months post op one was stolillhigh and the other was fully dropped. They looked terrible. Well one looked ok lol. I'd keep a photo diary. You'll be surprised when you look back
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 30th August 2011, 4:50 pm

misf - this isn't the first time someone has suggested this - and I'm so happy I've read it and decided to do the same! I took a pre-op pic in bikini the day before, and have been taking pics from front and sides every afternoon/evening since op - prob will go to once a week after the 2 week mark - I'm so excited to see all the changes several months down the road!!!! Do boobs go bigger or smaller once settle? 899188
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 30th August 2011, 6:03 pm

It is hard to understand still for me . How some have bigger breast with smaller implants . Or same implant band size but a smaller cup size before. But still bigger after ... I hope theyl go bigger at least a cup size.. Id be happier then i guess...
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 30th August 2011, 6:25 pm

isabella, i KNOW - it's frustrating for me, 4 days post-op, because I see some girls with 375cc who look HUGE, I know that once I drop some weight in the waist and ribcage area (maybe 10 lbs nothing major) I'll look bigger - but I'm so curious to see what they'll look like post-dropping!

My BF was like "oh, the swelling definitely went down, are u sure those are a D cause they look more like a C" - and i'm like well, just think of them as strapped beneath a huge rubber band (the muscle) and once the band stretches out, the gel will expand to it's normal shape and "pop" out more. Plus, an implant is measured more in circumference than in projection (like, high profiles vs. moderate profiles give you the projection, but 375cc to 400cc just increases circumference.)

so hard to explain to boys argh!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 30th August 2011, 6:30 pm

Yea true i need to loose some weight . Dunno lbs here in germany we use kg .. Lol and i need to loose 5-6 kg . So i guess they look bigger then ...
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down