Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First consultation tomorrow!! Nervous!

+5
COOKIE
georgiana76
BKOZ
misf1
Opal_Eyes
9 posters

Go down

First consultation tomorrow!!  Nervous! Empty First consultation tomorrow!! Nervous!

Post by Opal_Eyes 18th August 2011, 11:55 am

Just wondering if you have to wait about for long before going in to your consultation?

I'll be going to St John's Wood (Mr H) and am now getting nervous about sitting there waiting! Pre-consult jitters......

I'm also scared he will try and put me off having a BA as I've written in my notes that I am due to undergo some physio for my lower back in September..... don't want to lie about it but am now thinking 'stupid girl! What made you write that down!' Truth is, they'll probably find out from my GP anyway, right? Oh god....

Have printed list of questions from here and printed pictures of boobies from BA sites. Kind of at a loss what to do with myself now, lol!

Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

First consultation tomorrow!!  Nervous! Empty Re: First consultation tomorrow!! Nervous!

Post by misf1 18th August 2011, 12:29 pm

They will check your medical notes hun, and I'm sure pyysio for your back wont be a problem. I would tell them everything. I waited about a while as I seen my pc first then surgeon, then nurse, then pc again. I like to do things all at once lol. Dont panic, just keep your head and dont get over excited and forget what you want to say. Enjoy your first consultation and dont forget to ask questions.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

First consultation tomorrow!!  Nervous! Empty Re: First consultation tomorrow!! Nervous!

Post by Opal_Eyes 18th August 2011, 12:36 pm

Thanks misf1. You always say the right things! Hug
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 18th August 2011, 12:46 pm

Just relax and enjoy it Opal Eyes :) it will be over and finished before you can blink so relax, ask as much as you want and take as much time as you want.

It is a bit nerve racking going in... they (well, my surgeon) tried to act all casual about it (bless him!) when I walked in he was saying, "nice day today!" then looking at me and saying "so, what can I help you with today?" It was a bit odd! I felt like I was in Maccas and when I fist opened my mouth I went to say "double cheeseburger, no pickle or onion and a raspberry coke" but instead I blurted - "I want a boob job!"

...... Poised isn't a word one would use to describe that moment First consultation tomorrow!!  Nervous! 375568
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 18th August 2011, 1:02 pm

Thats really made me smile BKOZ! Sounds just like the kind of thing I would do!! xxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th August 2011, 1:25 pm

You may have to wait a little while in a waiting room before seeing the surgeon, but they generally have tea/coffee and magazines to fill your time there.

You should always explain any health issues you have sweetheart, it matters to your surgeon what will be best for you. I can't see a bad back being an issue at all though hun, you'll be fine.

If you are seeing a patient co-ordinator before seeing your surgeon do remember that she is a sales woman with no medical training at all, she may make you offers or tell you the dates are full but they have one left.... that kind of thing to make you book on the day hun - DONT! do give yourself time after seeing the surgeon, take a notepad with you to note down what the surgeon tells you as very often with nerves before you've even left the room you forget LOL. and do see other surgeon/s before making any final decisions.

Good luck sweetheart, I know it's a little scary going into the unknown but you'll be just fine and don't forget to ask questions too, the BJSF consultation notebook will be a godsend to help you with questions babe, if you can't print it off which I couldn't,just write the questions in your notebook to take with you. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 18th August 2011, 2:03 pm

Good luck opal eyes! X
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 20th August 2011, 4:38 am

How did it go m'dear???? :)
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 20th August 2011, 1:04 pm

Hey Lovely!

It went well thanks. He is really nice and very easy to talk to, and didn't make me feel too awkward when I was topless! Ugh, no one has seen my boobs in like forever!

Anyway, he let me try on some boobies in a sports bra and I was happiest with the 300 and 330cc's. He said he wouldn't go any bigger than that with me as then they would start to look 'over the top' and unnatural. Not totally sure why as lots of women with similar stats to me have gone bigger, but I did show him pictures of boobies I like and ones I hope to be similar to once I'm 'done' so I'm sure he based it on those factors too. He also answered my many questions really well and was patient with me and my nervous babbling so I can't fault him at all.

I also talked to the pc afterwards who was lovely and I left there feeling like a kid in a sweet shop! Soooooo excited!!!!

Thank you for thinking of me :) xxx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 20th August 2011, 1:59 pm

Aw glad it went well for you hon! You realise afterwards that this really is just 'work' for them and they have seen many, many boobies in their days!

When are you having the surgery? Sounds like a good size, what are your stats? I am having 350cc in September 1 so will post a photo asap to show you what that ends up looking like :)

x0
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 20th August 2011, 3:26 pm

glad to hear it went well swweeite, i bet you thought the whole thing was very excited!!! thats what i though, not nerve wracking at all, though it can be easy to feel anxious in the run up to you pre op app!
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 20th August 2011, 6:05 pm

BKOZ - can't wait to see your photos! Not sure when I'll have the op yet but I'm hoping sometime late October - early November if they can fit me in! xx

Jen86 - thanks chick, it is sooooo exciting! xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 20th August 2011, 6:44 pm

Glad the consult went well hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 21st August 2011, 7:53 am

Hi Opal Eyes x
That all sounds fab.....we may be leading parallel boobie journeys!! Ha ha! I'm currently a 34a (small one....prob more like aa) and want to end up a c cup.....as i pad pad pad out my bras at the mo, i'd like to look like I'm naturally the padded out size but have praps invested it a good bra which makes me look bigger.....if that makes sense?? I've only made initial enquiries after researching clinic and ps'.... And Mr Hamilton at Mybreast is one of them.....is this who you are referring to as Mr H at St Johns? Mybreast have sent me their brochure and called me whereas another clinic has emailed me to say if I want more info I can get this over the phone and the other clinic hasnt responded at all.
Anyway, the other similarity is that I'm thinking of November time too!! Spooky huh? The only thing is I'm a bit nervous to take the next step and book a consultation but reading your post, it seems really quite exciting!!!!
Take care and sorry for waffling on! Nepoly xx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 21st August 2011, 10:41 am

Hiya Nepoly,

We are definitely living parallel boobies journeys! Yes, it's Mr Hamilton who I saw last week. He is very good and really easy to talk to, doesn't make you feel uncomfortable at all. Even with the nurse in the room when you go topless, it's all very natural feeling and not too cringy!!

I have found MyBreast to to excellent so far. I am just questioning why I've been recommended to have mod profiles as I'm a slim build with a narrow rib cage? Might need to have a second chat to Mr H!

I will be booking other consultations too, just not sure who to go to next! Who else is on your list? I'd love to know how you get on and who you eventually decide to go with!

I'm basically wanting to look a full D but probably measure more like a DD/E cup. Not sure I'll get this with the suggested 330cc but many ladies on here have had similar implant size and gone up a few cup sizes, others not so much. It all depends on the individual - so best advice is not to compare too much to other people. Just be sure the surgeon knows the look you want (take in some pics!) and this will help him/her determine the right implant size and shape for you.

Funnily enough, I think all the pics I took in were of high projection ladies........so am really confused about the mod thing!

Are you finding yourself boob obsessed? I literally can't think of anything else right now. My whole world is one big spinning boob! Hysterical
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 21st August 2011, 10:11 pm

ha ha! One big spinning boob!!! Yes! I can't think of anything else much either! Every spare moment I have I'm on my iphone doing some more research!! I just don't know whether I have the true bottle to go through with it! I'd like to think that I have as I am really unhappy with the way I look....particularly in bikinis - I always feel so horrid on the beach :(

Other people I am thinking of and have requested info from are Graham Offer at Spire, he has his own website and I like that the pictures on his website look quite natural and Mr Traynor at MYA - so we'll see!

I want most people to not even realise that I have had anything done but for me to not feel so 'hoicked' up in my bras!!! ha ha!!

Hmm, strange that you have been recommended moderate profiles, that's probably a good enough reason why everyone on here says that you should see around 2-3 different surgeons to get an overall opinion. I'm very small around the ribcage too.......

I tell you - anything compared to what I've got is going to feel ma-hoosive!!! ha ha!!

How exciting eh? I shall follow your journey to see how you get on! I shall probably still be talking about it this time next year - trying to find the bottle from somewhere!!! Tsk!!

xxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down