Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very nervous...sorting finance tomorrow!!!

+4
FinallyBB
tracy2010
stokesy88
Karen1982
8 posters

Go down

Very nervous...sorting finance tomorrow!!! Empty Very nervous...sorting finance tomorrow!!!

Post by Karen1982 5th August 2011, 11:59 am

As most of you probably know I am getting my boobs on finance Hysterical , this always makes me laugh as my boyfriend quite rightly said what are they going to do if you don't pay 'whip them out' Hysterical

i have saved a nice deposit and due to my really rubbish credit rating from years ago when I was young and stupid I am unable to get finance in my own name so my sister very kindly has said she doesn't mind doing it for me as she know's i can afford it and will pay.

Spoke to the company the other day and they recommended getting the finance sorted within the next week or so, so we are doing it tomorrow morning at 11am, I am so nervous just incase they say no to my sister, I'm sure they won't, she earns the same as me and unlike me she lives at her boyfriends (rent free etc) but she does have a new car but no other loans cards etc!!!

Wracking my brain to think of other options if they do say no!!!! xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Very nervous...sorting finance tomorrow!!! Empty Re: Very nervous...sorting finance tomorrow!!!

Post by stokesy88 5th August 2011, 12:02 pm

Good luck hunny!! I got my loan for my boobs about 2/3 months ago! So long ago I can't actually remember when the payments start going out! Going to be paying it off for a very long time though!! xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Very nervous...sorting finance tomorrow!!! Empty Re: Very nervous...sorting finance tomorrow!!!

Post by tracy2010 5th August 2011, 12:43 pm

Good luck hun. Know how you are feeling! I really don't think Im gonna get accepted even tho I only need finance for £1,000. I'll probably have to put back my op by a couple of months and altho this isn't the end of the world I had planned everything around 22/9 - it's so depressing!!

I am sure you will be fine tho. xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 5th August 2011, 2:07 pm

Thanks Both, roll on tomorrow lunchtime so I know.

Stokesy - I didn't realise until I called them the other day that you can do it so far in advance, I would have done it ages ago too lol. Yeah I know what you mean but at least it will be worth it when we have boobsign

Tracy - I have my fingers and everything crossed for you Hug

xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 6th August 2011, 1:35 pm

Well my sister came round at 11am and we called the loan company told them again that I wouldn't be able to get finance in my name etc and he said that was fine but that he has to do a search on me first on my own and then they will come back and suggest whether to bother with a joint application etc, so he put all my details in and to my shock he said my credit rating is actually not that bad anymore but I do still need a joint application (i was more pleased about that the the actual boob money for a minute lol) so he then enetred all my sister's details and he came back that it has said yes in principal, so he is now sending all the contracts for us both to sign and send back with the usual bank statement and payslip and after receiving it all back they will give me a definite answer within two days so I should know for definite by Friday!!!!! But so far so good!!!

Even more excited now though lol xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 6th August 2011, 1:43 pm

Gr8 news huni xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FinallyBB 6th August 2011, 1:43 pm

That's great news Karen!!! I am so happy for you! Now you can move ahead. Congrats!!! Good luck with your surgeryVery nervous...sorting finance tomorrow!!! 923101
FinallyBB
FinallyBB
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 6th August 2011, 1:44 pm

Sorry Hun can I ask who you're having your op with? Is it First Medical loans that you've applied with? Xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 6th August 2011, 1:51 pm

Great news Karen

I was in the same position, bad credit rating despite good income. Sounds really bad putting it in wrighting but my rating must have improved as I've just got a credit card through my bank at 0% for a year so thats what helped me book up!

Fingers crossed it all looks like its going ahead for you x
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 6th August 2011, 1:54 pm

Did I really just spell writing like that!!

Think I need some more sleep z
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 6th August 2011, 2:00 pm

Thanks Girls!!!

Tracey - I am going with Spire and yes it was First Medical Loans, I know it's not a definite yes yet but it's looking good, definitely give them a go if you haven't already hun.

Louise - yes you did lol!!!

xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 6th August 2011, 2:16 pm

Thats great hun,xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 6th August 2011, 2:28 pm

I have applied with first medical loans just for the last 1,000 but I'm not holding out much hope. I'll prob need a guarantor and it would have to be my boyfriend as he's the only person who knows about the op. He already had to get a loan for me to get me a car and our big mortgage is in his name only even though i pay half. So when they run the credit check it's gonna look as tho he has loads of debt. Will wait and see tho xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 6th August 2011, 3:06 pm

Did you call them or do it online? xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 6th August 2011, 3:11 pm

I called them then they sent me some questions via email and asked me to reply. X
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 6th August 2011, 3:18 pm

Cool, well fingers crossed xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 6th August 2011, 4:02 pm

Oooh fingers crossed!! Hope it works out!! xxx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 6th August 2011, 7:39 pm

wahayyy!!! boobies...karen is on her wayyyy!!! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down