Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervous...have my 3rd PO checkup tomorrow...

4 posters

Go down

Nervous...have my 3rd PO checkup tomorrow... Empty Nervous...have my 3rd PO checkup tomorrow...

Post by alymomma 13th December 2011, 4:55 pm

And I don't know what in the heck I should ask my doctor for my third PO visit tomorrow! Ladies who have had their 3rd PO checkup, what did you ask? What were your concerns, if any. If you hadn't D&F'd, did you bring that up? Were there any concerns with your size (did you ever bring up if maybe you were unhappy with your size i.e. wanted to go bigger).

I guess I'm just curious as to what questions you asked. Were any of you nervous?
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Nervous...have my 3rd PO checkup tomorrow... Empty Re: Nervous...have my 3rd PO checkup tomorrow...

Post by alymomma 13th December 2011, 5:29 pm

Also, I'm exactly 3 months (12 weeks) PO today...is there still time for me to D&F? I've heard that at 3 months you will pretty much remain the way you are, although I've heard that it can take anywhere from 6 months to a year. My breasts, however, are still firm on the sides and numb above the infra-mammary incisions...have any ladies with similar stats to me D&F'd past the 3 month mark?
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Nervous...have my 3rd PO checkup tomorrow... Empty Re: Nervous...have my 3rd PO checkup tomorrow...

Post by sparkyleeds 13th December 2011, 5:37 pm

Sorry i cant help you as i had a 2 half week check,then i dont have to go backtill june!! Im sure someone will have some answers for you soon xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 13th December 2011, 5:38 pm

Hey aly...i'm about a month past you I think (about 16 weeks) and I'm pretty sure mine were softened by 3 months, but if yours haven't totally softened they still will!! (as for dropping and fluffing, idk Nervous...have my 3rd PO checkup tomorrow... 267328 mine measure bigger in bras than they did in the first month but they don't look any bigger at all....)

At my 3 month (ish) check up I just asked a couple questions about exercise, tanning and a weird feeling I was having in the rightie when I bent over. I also asked if they'd change shape at all (leftie is smaller and higher). He said it might drop a bit more but didn't sound optimistic.

Although I know girls on here say give it 1 year!! Good luck chick!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 13th December 2011, 5:48 pm

I asked about numbness and that one had dropped before the other. That's all I was worried about. I would ask anything you want
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 13th December 2011, 6:41 pm

I guess I'm just nervous to talk to him about how I feel and what I think about them as I feel like if I'm brutally honest with him, I don't want to insult him or his work. I think my girls are lovely, just wish I could have gone a bit bigger, and I guess I'm a bit anxious to ask him about D&F because I don't want him to look at me like I'm some kind of tard...
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 13th December 2011, 6:45 pm

Honestly, you shouldn't feel like that at all, but I know some surgeons don't believe in the whole D&F - so if you wanted, maybe a good way to phrase it would be to ask about them "softening". THat's something all surgeons can agree should happen at least!!

Also, did you choose the size or did he ? I was told to do something "around" 350-450 and I picked 375. I wish I'd done 425-450...but it was my choice, so if I told him, it's not really insulting him, but just saying that I should have gone bigger...(I plan to at the first re-op I have LOL)

Also, don't ever feel bad about this, he did his job, but you have to live with his work every minute of every day...so ALL that matters is that YOU'RE happy xxx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 13th December 2011, 6:46 pm

For the record I think you have a lovely size Nervous...have my 3rd PO checkup tomorrow... 321562
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 13th December 2011, 6:50 pm

Thanks alexandra! You always know how to make me feel better. :) He actually picked the size at 400CC because I told him I wanted the 'natural look.' I didn't want to look too top heavy and what not. He told me if he went over 400CC then I would start to look top heavy and un-proportional and unrealistic for my body frame/type. Don't get me wrong, I am happy with them...I can't complain as it is waaaaaaaay more than what I had before, and he is really a good and reputable, professional PS. I'm just wondering if I'm starting to get impatient with the whole D&F thing and they're not really changing, if they're going to stay like that always, or do I still have a chance at softening up and gaining another cup size or two...I guess I should just quit my b*tching as I'm going to see him tomorrow anyhow lol.
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 13th December 2011, 6:54 pm

Just looked at your stats again - I'm 5'6 1/2 and if I ever got anywhere near 127 I think I'd die of pure happiness Nervous...have my 3rd PO checkup tomorrow... 557141 (I'm quite a bit heavier)so I'm thinking he's probably right about the size being good for you, it sounds as if it's the cleavage/ softening that's really worrying you more...that may be something to bring up to him...I'm not sure but maybe a mod profile would have been a wider implant than a HP (of course, you don't get the projection with a mod...)

best of luck ... let me know how it goes tomorrow :) Nervous...have my 3rd PO checkup tomorrow... 321562
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 13th December 2011, 7:49 pm

I will do!
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down