Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time off work?

+3
Lucy-Jane
COOKIE
samsparkle
7 posters

Go down

Time off work? Empty Time off work?

Post by samsparkle 9th August 2011, 8:56 pm

Hello ladies,
I am going for my first consultation on Friday and am excited all ready! I know once I have been I will be really impatient about getting my boobs! Lol! The thing I wondered was how long do you need to take off work. I am a hairdresser and obviously my work is all upper body and lifting my arms.
I would appreciate any feedback... Thanks..x
samsparkle
samsparkle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Time off work? Empty Re: Time off work?

Post by COOKIE 9th August 2011, 8:58 pm

As a haidresser you do alot of upper body work, I'd personally take 2 weeks off sweetie to get yourself back on track. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy-Jane 10th August 2011, 9:50 am

hey hun i had a week off work im an administrator and i dont think i took long enough ive been aching from just lifting my arm to type on my computer so like cookie said atleast 2 weeks for you x
Lucy-Jane
Lucy-Jane
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola99 10th August 2011, 1:34 pm

im a beautician and i took one week but when it came to the day i was to be back i rang told another week, the thought of doing damage and having to take longer or go back under to correct it just out weights the money end!!! healing time is precious im back next monday!!
Nikola99
Nikola99
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 10th August 2011, 11:07 pm

Lucy-Jane wrote:hey hun i had a week off work im an administrator and i dont think i took long enough ive been aching from just lifting my arm to type on my computer so like cookie said atleast 2 weeks for you x

I'm in the same line of work, and the typing ache was what the nurse warned me about - said that it would probably become a bit tiring, etc... so for the sake of keeping the weeks rounded off, I'm going to be going back after 12 days (including weekends)... do you think that would be enough? Just have that little bit extra?

x
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by cuti3pi3 11th August 2011, 9:39 pm

Hi Samsparkle i was gonna post the same question, ive got my first consultation next week at MYA and know i'll want them done soon! im also a hairdresser but rent my own chair so if im not working im not earning Time off work? 856466 i couldnt afford any longer than 2 weeks off so hope that would be long enough?? i was going to wait until christmas but i know thats my busiest time so thinkin around november when when its usually the calm before the storm!!! x
cuti3pi3
cuti3pi3
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGirl 4108 11th August 2011, 10:09 pm

I am 15 days post op now. I took two weeks off work and it was just right. I can pretty much do all the things I could before now Cheerleader
Because of your line of work though I would recommend trying to keep your clients to a minimum through your first week back if possible and maybe even try and do a couple of half days just to break yourself back into work gently. Just make sure you don't push yourself hun. Your body will tell you if its too much so listen to your body and you will be fine x x x
NewGirl 4108
NewGirl 4108
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down