Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one drops the other doesn't

3 posters

Go down

one drops the other doesn't  Empty one drops the other doesn't

Post by jc 25th July 2011, 9:45 pm

Ok my right one has dropped a good bit but my left one is still the same. Is there anything I can do to speed it up? You can't tell when I'm wearing a bra but you can when I don't. How long does all this take? shrug Having one look great and one weirdly high is well weird lol. anyone else done this and how long did it take for the other to catch up!
jc
jc
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

one drops the other doesn't  Empty Re: one drops the other doesn't

Post by misf1 25th July 2011, 10:25 pm

I had this hun, can be different with everyone, there is nothing you can really do, they will even out hun, give it until 3 months, see how they're doing. When mine done it, twice (rare) it was even obvious in a bra. I had to hide them :-(
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 26th July 2011, 2:52 am

misf1,my left still hasn't drop as far as the right.What happened if it stays to high?Will they have to enlarge the pocket or do something else to bring it down?
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by jc 27th July 2011, 2:16 pm

Well I keep having a stretching kinda almost tearing feeling, is this the muscle relaxing and implant dropping. It feels like when I turn a certain way like its pulling on the inside. It started 4 days ago, I guess its just stretching. We will see.
jc
jc
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 27th July 2011, 8:16 pm

I bet it is stretching.My left feels like that when I bend or reach high.I can feel it pull hard on the skin.Yesterday the nurse told me I have to now wear a full support wire bra 24/7 until I see the doctor next week.It's the only appointment available,none sooner.The right strap has to be put up as high as I can handle it and the left strap has to be put down low to left that breast have an easier time dropping.She said this will also help form a nice capsule around the implant in the location I want it to be.But I'm further along than you.I don't think you can wear a wire bra yet.That's usually around 6 weeks.Let me know what the doctor tells you it is.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down