Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tear drops/Anatomicals? What are they really like?

2 posters

Go down

Tear drops/Anatomicals? What are they really like? Empty Tear drops/Anatomicals? What are they really like?

Post by star2angel 18th May 2011, 3:30 pm

Hi ladies

My PS has said that he would recommend over the muscle anatomical/tear drop implants due to my build and size. I am kind of pleased because I want to look as natural as I can but there are some real horror stories on the internet and I really want to get some feedback from people who actually have them....

So my questions are.....

Will I have a decent cleavage? 36 years of zero cleavage makes this pretty important to me!

Has anyone actually experienced rotation? Horror stories on the net but can't be that bad or no-one would have them would they?

Do they fall to the side when you lie down or do they stay upright?

Any feedback on teardrop implants would help me!

Thanks x
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Tear drops/Anatomicals? What are they really like? Empty Re: Tear drops/Anatomicals? What are they really like?

Post by kayla 18th May 2011, 9:12 pm

Hi there!
I have anatomicals but partials.
I have a fab cleavage but then I did so before hand, before my four lovely babaies ruined them!! I think if your natural breasts are far apart then you may have trouble getting cleavage, round or anatomical, without a plunge bra.
I think rotation is a very rare occurrence indeed. When anatomicals were first on the market, they were also I believe avail in a smooth coating and surgeons were less skilled in their placement. This I reckon is the reason behind the rotation stories. Not saying it can't happen, but take it easy to start with till your tissue has knitted the textured coating in a bit and I am sure you will be fine.

Now laying down, no they don't flop naturally to the sides. Neither do they stay bolt upright. They kinda move apart - a good three inch gap where my cleavage normally is. You can also make out the shape of the implant too in this position. Overall though a minor prob. And my hubby thinks they look great whatever!!

One final thing, I have partials as I have already said. The upper part is lovely and soft, but the bottom part, so the over bit, is firmer. Don't know how that'd feel in full overs. Might be worth asking your surgeon if you can feel a round and an anatomical implant. And because he has seen YOU and YOUR boobs, ask him how you'd be affected by this. You may not have a prob as you may have better/more breast tissue than I did.

Good Luck xx

kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Tear drops/Anatomicals? What are they really like? Empty Re: Tear drops/Anatomicals? What are they really like?

Post by star2angel 19th May 2011, 8:32 am

Thanks for the advice. I am a 34b with what my ps considers to be enough tissue to go for overs. He was set against round as he thought they would look stuck on rather than part of me.

Your experience has helped me a lot. Thanks for taking the time. X
star2angel
star2angel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down