Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA+baby=mastopexy/areola reduct (2day po) epiderm?

4 posters

Go down

BA+baby=mastopexy/areola reduct (2day po) epiderm? Empty BA+baby=mastopexy/areola reduct (2day po) epiderm?

Post by sugartits 25th July 2011, 12:00 am

Hi Ladies,

Brand spanking new to this site (wish i'd known about it sooner)

Basically 2 years ago had a BA with Dr Graham at Harley medical. 390cc's - absolutely amazing result.

2 months later one breast implant flipped. For ages I thought it was this 'rippling' i so ofter heard about. I went back to Dr G after about 5 months. He told me the implant had flipped, and managed to physically flip it back - yes, beyond painful!

Then a couple of months later, it flipped back. I went back to see Dr G and this time he couldn't flip it back with his bare hands. So booked me in to have the breast operated on. The implant flipped andinside tightened to stop it happening again.

Then I found out I was pregnant with my beautiful son.

A year down the line. Baby here. Breast feeding finished. I have a trashed pair of boobies. Wahhhh. Servere drooping. Areola tripled in size. and the other implant flipped too!

Went back to Dr G. Who basically blamed it all on pregnancy. And told me the ONLY option I had due to the way my body reacted with prgnancy was to have implants out COMPLETELY BA+baby=mastopexy/areola reduct (2day po) epiderm? 856466 and have an uplift/reduction. Oh and to pay £3k for the privalage - a reduction because of the original flip.

After many tears/fears/saving (because lets face it who has 3k bloody spare 4 months after having a baby!?) I am now implantless after having my mastopaxy 2 days ago.

Operation went "good" but now i'm onto the next fear... modelling career down the pan because of scars?

Anyone have any tips on how to get rid?

Anyone used epiderm? or had lazer treatment? got any reassuring photos?

as you can imagine confidence has been drained greatly since having my gorgeous little one, but now this too. I happened to glance down after surgery when they were changing dressing and my breasts are irrecognisable.

Please give me some tips advice because im really panicking about this - even though i know it's VERY early days xx
sugartits
sugartits
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

BA+baby=mastopexy/areola reduct (2day po) epiderm? Empty Re: BA+baby=mastopexy/areola reduct (2day po) epiderm?

Post by sugartits 25th July 2011, 12:03 am

oh yes, forgot to mention that i asked Dr G to keep implants after surgery. When I got home realised they are actually PIP implants - which i hadn't been informed about. Nice...
sugartits
sugartits
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

BA+baby=mastopexy/areola reduct (2day po) epiderm? Empty Re: BA+baby=mastopexy/areola reduct (2day po) epiderm?

Post by Rach26 25th July 2011, 12:11 am

Hi hunnie.

I have no experience with the scars yet as I'm still pre-op. I'll be having a lollipop lift on August 15th and implants on January 16th. But I didn't want to leave your post unanswered.

I know you are really early post-op so the scars are going to be really bad right now. As far as I'm aware you can't have laser treatment or cosmetic tattooing until scars are at least a year old, but most scars heal really well. It only looks so bad right now cos it's so early on. I know some girls here have used serums and things on their scars to help the appearance, but you must not use anything on them until the scars are completely healed. I'm sure some of the other girls will be along soon to offer advice on scars x

Also is there really no chance at all that you could have implants again once everything has healed? I know it would be more expense but it may be worth asking another surgeon/company for their opinion about that. Most companies offer a free consultation so you could go for a few second opinions on that.

I really hope all goes well for you. xx

Oh, and welcome to the forum xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 25th July 2011, 12:13 am

Oh, and I'm sorry to hear that you had PIP implants. There is a section on the forum specifically for those who had PIPs so it could be worth chatting to some of the girls in there to vent your frustrations about it xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 25th July 2011, 4:19 am

Once your incisions close ask the surgeon what he/she suggests for scar treatment then take it from there.They usually let you start scar treatment at 4 to 6 weeks post-op.Don't worry,they do heal nice in most cases.What type of lift did you get?Did they say you can get implants again if you choose to?

I'm 9 weeks post-op from an anchor lift and the incisions are very faded now.Here is a pic of my horizontal incision at 41 days post-op.It was already flat and light pink in color.It's even lighter now.I hope this helps you!
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 25th July 2011, 4:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetpea 25th July 2011, 5:48 am

Hi there hun,

I've had two BA's and both with lifts. The scares from my first lift were not very pretty, but then again, I didn't rest and listen to my doctor as much as I should have and probably stretched the scars myself. Also, I ended up doing some indoor tanning (horrible, I know BA+baby=mastopexy/areola reduct (2day po) epiderm? 683465 ), and that led to the scars healing pretty dark. With this last BA and lift, the doctor said she would take out the old scaring and make sure to do her best to make the scars very small, however,I had to promise to not stretch my arms over my head, not lift much weight at all, try to not scratch them when they're healing and NO TANNING for me... I hope that helps BA+baby=mastopexy/areola reduct (2day po) epiderm? 571992 . I have my next post op on Thursday and I'll ask for more advice from my PS.

Congrats again!BA+baby=mastopexy/areola reduct (2day po) epiderm? 154564
Sweetpea
Sweetpea
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 25th July 2011, 7:42 am

Great post sweetpea!Your so right about not lifting and not tanning.I split my horizontal stitches under my left breast on day 3 post-op by stretching above my head.Not a pretty site!nd tanning can cause hyper-pigmentation.It's so important to follow your doctors orders.It's hard to do when you have little ones to care for though...
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down