Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I Risk It?

+3
Carlito
Emme-Kate
FinallyBB
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should I Risk It? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Risk It?

Post by Lovely@41 17th July 2011, 7:23 am

Hi FinallyBB and Emme-kate, wow ladies when I read your post's it was almost as if I had written them myself! I feel the same about my boobs as you both do.Mine feel wide and flat too, so that when you have clothes on they don't really show as much but I can't even wear a cleavage enhancing bra because they make them look even wider! Mine were supposed to be a dd max and I am measuring at an f which I also find annoying. I've always been a d cup before and they projected nicely, but then lost some size so was an empty c when I had my op. When you talk about having your re-op what has your PS said he will do? Will they use the same scar entry point and if so how will that effect your healing? God it's so irritating isn't it! Can you push yours together? My cleavage is really wide. To top it off one is bigger than the other too!. I went to 4 surgeons and I do think my PS is good but I think he chose the wrong size implant for my frame. I go for a check up on 8th aug do will discuss it all with him then. I hope everything goes well for you and Emme-Kate Hug
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by FinallyBB 17th July 2011, 1:43 pm

Hi Lovely~ No, I don't have much cleavage at all. Infact, even if I am wearing a tank top I look the same as I did before being a a/aa. I need more upper pole fullness and more projection. It is annoying. I spent so much time and money analyzing all of this and for what?!! I STILL have to go back. I need to do it because if I don't, I probably will want to in another year or two and then have to pay FULL price again. So I am trying to get this taken care of now while I can. I just don't want to wait until November. I am going to try and do it in September or end of August.
FinallyBB
FinallyBB
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 17th July 2011, 9:37 pm

Do you have to pay for any costs involved in the re-op?
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by FinallyBB 18th July 2011, 12:50 am

I was given the option of having it done in his office (which he says should only take 20 minutes or so), but he suggests the surgery center for its sterile environment, so I am opting for the surgery center. I have to pay a little for that. He is the best surgeon and I am completely happy with him. He is def. going beyond what he needs to. I asked for conservative and natural and that is exactly what I got. He even tried to get me to go bigger in the first place and I was too scared. Now I am going on his recommendations altogether. He suggest going up to 450/475 and that kinda scares me:) But I am trusting he knows what is best! I figured the HP's would give me enough size improvement, but he wants to add another 100cc's. I know he will make me look great!
FinallyBB
FinallyBB
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 18th July 2011, 1:14 am

That sunds great!And even better that all you have to pay for would be the surgical center.I think that size will be nice for you and the HP should add to the projection a lot.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2