Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not well - any risk?

2 posters

Go down

Not well - any risk? Empty Not well - any risk?

Post by Newby1987 17th April 2014, 7:32 pm

Hey girls 

So I've been coming down with a cold the last few days and it's now developed into sinusitis and really knocked me for six. Obviously my body is healing so I'm more susceptible to viruses I guess but just want to check that there's no risk to the boobies?!

I had dinner plans with the girls tonight and wasn't feeling well getting ready, just banging head etc but I thought I'd be fine once I was there. Anyway I rocked up and legs were like jelly walking across the car park and I met one of the girls at the door and she was like are you ok?? You're as white as a sheet, I then proceeded to turn green and almost faint. I went in and sat down but iI had to leave and get dropped home :-( Maybe it's a combination of taking a lot of different meds over the last week/being run down/the shock of having a shower! I don't know...just looking for some reassurance that my boobs won't become sick and fall off!!

Thanks girls, now sat in my dressing gown missing the fun and feeling sorry for myself!! Although I'm clean and have boobs so all is not lost! Xxx
Newby1987
Newby1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Not well - any risk? Empty Re: Not well - any risk?

Post by Dayzeee 17th April 2014, 7:43 pm

Oh no sorry you feel crappy, sounds like a combination and also sounds like your body is saying lay down and chill out woman! Maybe some extra vitamins would be good and a good cold remedy, fleece blanket.. I wouldn't leave the cold thing too long before going to gp though in case it turns into infection as your resistance will be low at the mo. What a shame you missed out on dinner with your mates, personally I swear by neat brandy at bedtime :) take care of you Hun! Hugs x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Newby1987 17th April 2014, 8:00 pm

Aw thanks Dayzeee  Hug 

You're right I need to listen to my body, for once! I'm always go go go so it's strange not doing anything! I'm paranoid it's going to turn into a sinus infection as I'm prone to those! 

Maybe I will have a wee brandy!!

Have a nice night hun xx
Newby1987
Newby1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down