Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much did you pay and what aftercare did you gt

+8
RoxyChick
Nyssa-H
Tilliewoo
jen86
misf1
lola_blsk
springstep123
Immie
12 posters

Go down

How much did you pay and what aftercare did you gt Empty How much did you pay and what aftercare did you gt

Post by Immie 1st June 2011, 6:52 pm

Hi

Maybe im not allowed to ask this question, but it would be helpful if I knew what other people paid and what aftercare was included?

Ive got 8 different quotes from 4 different companies (for overnight and daycase) and all the aftercare policies are different.

Cannot decide which is best, pay more for longer aftercare? or go for the cheaper which has less?

Also wondering if im being ripped off compared to what others have paid.

I intend on booking it within next few days...!

xx
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

How much did you pay and what aftercare did you gt Empty Re: How much did you pay and what aftercare did you gt

Post by springstep123 1st June 2011, 6:58 pm

hi. well done on doing your research.

Im def being ripped off i think. im going with a well-respected independant surgeon and am paying £6000, getting an appointment a week later then any further appointments i may need for the next 3 months free. any complications (eg CC) i get after i have to pay to correct.
£2200 of that fee is for the surgeon, the rest the hosp/anaesthetist/implants etc.
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

How much did you pay and what aftercare did you gt Empty Re: How much did you pay and what aftercare did you gt

Post by lola_blsk 1st June 2011, 7:11 pm

Firstly hun cost shouldn't be a massive factor when it comes to ur care. My reccomendations would be go with the surgeon who made u feel comfortable and then go by aftercare and then by price!

Anywhoo mine cost 3295GBP with 10 years aftercare. Consultations etc were free :-) good luck xxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st June 2011, 7:19 pm

I paid £3495 for a day case, my implants are standard CUI with a 10 year guarantee on implants only, the aftercare is 3 years for rupture or CC. I can see the surgeon at anytime in those 3 years. If I have a problem in those 3 years they will only re op a maximum of 3 times. The company I went with are known for making it difficult to get a re op for free.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Immie 1st June 2011, 7:24 pm

Thankd girls thats helped already, think I may be able to get the price down a bit further :) x
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 1st June 2011, 8:05 pm

def try n get it cheaper, say youve been offered the same for cheaper elsewhere! i paid £3995, with overnight stay, and ten years after care. xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 1st June 2011, 8:13 pm

what do you mean by after care....?
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliewoo 1st June 2011, 8:24 pm

I paid £3600, overnight stay 1 week follow up with the nurse.

2 and 6 week follow up with PS.

One year follow up with PS

Re-op if CC developes within 3 years

10 year replacement on implants
Tilliewoo
Tilliewoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st June 2011, 8:28 pm

It's mostly how long the company/surgeon will cover your surgery should you have any problems. It's usually 3-5 years with the larger companies. I think Transforms 10 years is just the implant guarantee, not sure.
Companies will re op for free should you have any problems as a result of the surgery for example double bubble, CC, rupture, bottoming out, etc
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Immie 1st June 2011, 8:29 pm

thats a good price for an overnighter!!
whos that with? transform?
x
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 1st June 2011, 8:44 pm

I'm goin with Transform same as Misf1 & Jen86. I have paid £3695 and that was with £300 discount which I got for bookin at my 1st consultation! I wish i'd found this site b4 I did that as I could have haggled further had I known the tricks! Thats for overnight stay and with transport there and back and aftercare as above x
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 1st June 2011, 10:08 pm

ok im being screwed :(((
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st June 2011, 10:20 pm

springstep123 wrote:ok im being screwed :(((
why hun, what have you been offered? Sometimes if you go through a surgeon direct, they can't offer as long a aftercare package as the bigger companies and some offer anything from a month to a year. I think spire also only offers a year.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 1st June 2011, 10:36 pm

I paid about £3300 I think (was ages ago!) with Transform as I liked the surgeon and aftercare.

Have you picked a surgeon you like from each company? The three things I'd think of are surgeon, aftercare and implants. You may be able to cross one or two companies off the list using those three categories.

As lola said, money shouldn't be a massive concern. Sadly the phrase 'you get what you pay for' applies to cosmetic surgery. Take price out of the equation and see what your gut is telling you.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliewoo 1st June 2011, 11:51 pm

Mine was organised direct through the PS in a Private hospital in Ballykelly Northern Ireland sweetie.
He was the guy I wanted, if I had went with the hospital group or transform I would have had to travel to England for the op and all after care, bit to far to have to fly if I had any problems.
Tilliewoo
Tilliewoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 2nd June 2011, 8:29 am

misf1 wrote:
springstep123 wrote:ok im being screwed :(((
why hun, what have you been offered? Sometimes if you go through a surgeon direct, they can't offer as long a aftercare package as the bigger companies and some offer anything from a month to a year. I think spire also only offers a year.

i'm with an independant surgeon that i know is v skilled as am a medical student myself so had recommendations for London surgeons, but as you said they can't provide after care (except free appoingments if i need for 3 months) and no free op for capsular contracture etc :(( Im paying £6000 in total, 2/3 of this is hospital costs and anaethetist.... after speaking to my parents about it last night have decided to go ahead. To them the extra £2000 isn't that much (!!) for a potentially GOOD ba from someone i think understands the look i'm going for.... and if nothing goes wrong it'll be ok... but you just never know what will happen!

argh
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by springstep123 2nd June 2011, 8:30 am

ps even though I said to them £2000 is not that much, it's still ME that's paying and id like an extra 2 grand! lol!
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 2nd June 2011, 9:53 am

I would definitely go with who you are comfortable with and as you say he understands what you want.

I am going with Spire and paying £4957, i know other people have paid much less but I am happy to pay that as I feel so comfortable with Spire and my surgeon, i haven't had to pay for any consultations and I'm allowed to see him as many times as I like before the op, I like the fact that he knows who I am (seen him 3 times already lol) xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 2nd June 2011, 10:33 am

I'm paying £4800 which is probably more than £1000 more than others have paid and that's just for a day case. But I am so comfortable with my surgeon and adamant I want him to do it. I would probably pay £6000 for him to do my op even though it's quite a bit more than others have paid. At the end of the day it's only money (a hell of a lot of it though :-p) for your piece of mind xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 2nd June 2011, 10:47 am

ive paid 3300 with dr khan and if anything goes wrong within a year he will fix it for free, anything wrong after that ill only pay hospital fees and not fees for him. nagor impleo implants are lifetime guaranteed also xx
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliewoo 2nd June 2011, 11:50 am

Hey Nicola,

How ya feeling?
Tilliewoo
Tilliewoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 2nd June 2011, 2:18 pm

hi tilley!
im ok thank you, bruised and uncomfortable but apart from that ok im just resting! how are you and your new boobies? you happy? xx
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 2nd June 2011, 2:57 pm

I paid more than most too £4980 the total was!
stokesy where are you having yours done??

x
Flossy
Flossy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down