Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surgery in 2 weeks ~ Advice needed

5 posters

Go down

Surgery in 2 weeks ~ Advice needed Empty Surgery in 2 weeks ~ Advice needed

Post by MileHiBunni 20th May 2011, 11:39 pm

Hi there! I had my consultation about a week ago and decided on 304cc, silicone. After dicussing with girl friends and others that have already had their surgery, I've been told 304 is nothing really and much too small. Help!

I am 5'4, 115 pounds, full 34B

I want to be noticably bigger but I don't want anything TOO crazy (no offense, just not for me :boobchick: nope ;) ) So now what I am thinking is maybe 350-375? Please let me know what you all think! My pre op is in 5 days and my surgery is 2 weeks from today! :-)

Going to Dr. Wolfe in Denver, CO (Cherry Creek) with the Center of Cosmetic Surgery. Check out his before/afters. :)

Thanks in advance! :boobstick: hehe
MileHiBunni
MileHiBunni
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Surgery in 2 weeks ~ Advice needed Empty Re: Surgery in 2 weeks ~ Advice needed

Post by Dina 21st May 2011, 12:11 am

What size are you actually aiming for?
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by shesch1 21st May 2011, 12:57 am

You need to decide exactly what size you want to become and tell your surgeon. If you chose 304cc it was for a reason I assume. You're a small girl with a B cup already, and 304cc's are going to make you pretty busty! You're only 115lbs and you're a full B as it is. If you go much bigger than you've already chosen, its my opinion that you'll have difficulty fitting your knockers into cute clothes. I weigh significantly more than you, began with a full A cup, and got 370cc's, and am looking at becoming a full C cup at the end of my recovery. Ultimately its up to you, but you asked for our opinions, so here's my 2 cents :)
shesch1
shesch1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st May 2011, 7:32 am

Welcome to BJSF MileHiBunni Surgery in 2 weeks ~ Advice needed 399357

A 300+ implant is not a small implant at all hun and the thinner you are, the less CCs you need to make up a cupsize. Looking at your avatar you look very slim so a 300+ implant should give you a fair amount of boobage!

Your friends may have had more body fat than you, or more breast tissue than you, they may be taller than you... there's so many reasons why your friends may have needed more CCs to gain the look they achieved, but they aren't YOU lovely and your body is unique to YOU also, so what's right for your friends won't necessarily be right for YOU.

As your surgeon works in volume (CCs) babe, to help you get the best from your consultation it would be really beneficial if you could find pictures of breasts with the size and shape you'd like (here in the UK alot of us use lads mags, if you google Nuts mens magazine, this is the one I found very helpful, I know it sounds odd LOL but there's lots of pics of womens boobs in there of all sizes that may help you find the look you want. If that's no help I'm sure using google you will find what you want).

Using pictures will greatly help your surgeon determine how much volume would be needed to create the look you're hoping for, with having a visual to discuss it also ensures you're both reading from the same page and both know exaclty what you want, giving your surgeon the very best chance at getting as close as possible the look you want to achieve from your surgery.

Hope all goes well sweetie and please let us know how things go. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 26th May 2011, 9:39 pm

Hiya,
im also small like you and im having 300ccs and this should give a full C/D cup which i think will look good cause im pretty tiny and still want to fit into my sexy dresses lol! x
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina 27th May 2011, 2:49 am

nicolamichael1 wrote:Hiya,
im also small like you and im having 300ccs and this should give a full C/D cup which i think will look good cause im pretty tiny and still want to fit into my sexy dresses lol! x

Hey babe, may I ask when you are getting your surgery done?
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 27th May 2011, 7:34 am

Hi Dina!
of course! im going with dr khan at highgate hospital next wednesday!
ill post a diary and put up some before and after pics when im done.
the tear drop gummy bear sounds good- ive heard these are top of the range! x
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down