Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone a deflated D & went to a DD?

+3
kay
COOKIE
Policewife07
7 posters

Go down

Anyone a deflated D & went to a DD? Empty Anyone a deflated D & went to a DD?

Post by Policewife07 11th May 2011, 4:13 am

I have to havea lollipop lift & im a deflated D i really want to be a DD or look a DD when its all said & done. The ps said he recommended 400 ccs - 550 ccs. He said unders with a lollipop lift. What cc's do you think i should go with? Im trying to pick between 425 - 450 cc's but i dont want to be over a DD or right at a D should i go bigger in cc's to get the look?
Policewife07
Policewife07
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Anyone a deflated D & went to a DD? Empty Re: Anyone a deflated D & went to a DD?

Post by COOKIE 11th May 2011, 9:29 am

That sound like a big implant for someone only wanting to go up one cup size hun.

Have you had other consultations?

It might be worthwhile having at least one other consultation babe so you can compare the surgery plans before deciding which would be the best for you. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Anyone a deflated D & went to a DD? Empty Re: Anyone a deflated D & went to a DD?

Post by kay 11th May 2011, 9:36 am

Hi and welcome wavey

I would also go for some other consults if I was you x If you are a D now and use those size implants you will be way bigger than a DD IMHO xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 11th May 2011, 11:38 am

I agree with cookie and kay hun, go for some more consultations, that sounds too big an implant for just one cup size. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 11th May 2011, 11:44 am

Have you been measured/fitted for a bra recently? We should have this done every 6 months regardless of having BA /lift etc.
I would get fitted if I haven't had that done in a good 6 months and defo see some other PS xxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by Policewife07 11th May 2011, 4:25 pm

Well im having a lollipop lift with it. I have herd several girls say they were a deflated D & had some kind of lift & picked the 400 range ccs & they ended up a full DD. I have not been fitted by my ps took my measuremens & i told him i was in a D cup but i could wear a C but they would be just shy of wanting to poke over the bra. I am deflated from my daughter so i think thats why he thinks i have enough room for a 400 range cc implant & not go over DD when i have the lift in there before the implant. I go for my preop appt & he will help me further with the implan size.
Policewife07
Policewife07
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 11th May 2011, 5:26 pm

I was a D cup pre op hun and had a lollipop lift with only 170 cc and 230 cc implants (overs) and was bordering on a H cup post op shrug Dunno what happened there like xx

I had a revision recently and a full second lift (within 2 years of the first) and am still a F to G cup xx Shocked

They said to me that I would lose one size with the lift but gain a size with the implant so technically I should have ended up a DD to an E at most x

Might just be worth getting some second opinions to see what other surgeons say if you only want to end up a cup size bigger xx That's all I wanted and now I have these mahoosive things xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th May 2011, 5:45 pm

I agree with Kay hunni, I too had a full lift, I also 'reduced' my implant size and I have resulted in a larger cup size!

Maybe just for your own peace of mind, it really might just
be worthwhile having another consultation elsewhere before actually
booking.

That really does seem an incredibly large implant for the look you've said here hunni, but that's just our opinion....

Feel free to ignore us... all our hubbys do Anyone a deflated D & went to a DD? 557141
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 11th May 2011, 8:02 pm

True dat cookie Hysterical
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 11th May 2011, 10:12 pm

If my deflated D you meant they used to be a D and now its empty skin that filled could be a D, then yes Id go with 450-475 myself. I at one time had a Small D, the deflated after breatfeeding and could fit in a large c cup if i hoisted them up and squished them in. Now with 400cc, I am probably a D (these are Canadian sizes)
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 12th May 2011, 8:49 pm

I'm a deflated D n hav been advised 460cv by one surgeon and 300cc/270cc by another - to get my Full DD's/E boobs back! I am rather confused with which surgeon is gonna b right! X
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 12th May 2011, 8:52 pm

Id go with doctor #1, I had 400 cc, and i think 100 or more less would not give that big of a implant. Depends on how much volume in your deflated d you actually have and how much is skin
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 12th May 2011, 9:01 pm

I'd say I've just lost the volume around the top, I still hav quite alot of tissue - there just a bit lower and wobblier than before breast feeding Hysterical

Maybe after my 3rd consult I'll hav a better idea x
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th May 2011, 9:04 pm

I think that will be the best thing for you hun, from what you've said, your second consultation seems so far 'to me' to be around the size expected to gain the size you're wanting and also as you say the asymmetry IS visible then it would be in your best interest to have that balanced out also because the size difference if you don't will be more visible after your BA. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 13th May 2011, 11:52 pm

Let us know how your 3rd consult goes!!!
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 14th May 2011, 5:48 am

Certainly will do .... Roll on the 25th dance
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down