Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July Buddies

+48
missy77
chrystal
rachemsi
MyGirls35
EJM
NickiH
dd wannabe
jc
prettyinpink
Lucy4
Lil K
CutieMcC
barbiecon
moongal
missy kat
lauraswts
Sweetpea
DAVINIA123
MissPepperBennett
uplift
mio321
turnsey
SusieLou
MsLondon
Ninaella
NewGirl 4108
COOKIE
cinomanhatch
Carlito
DTaylor
sequinssparkle
Ellie82
nimnomnice
PoppyBee
Lookoutgirl
kayleigh9
ab1982
ejones380
valeriex3
rachyg1
Knxgrl
Immie
Nyssa-H
ruby roo
Minxy
Kat86
stokesy88
nads
52 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

July Buddies - Page 4 Empty Re: July Buddies

Post by Kat86 23rd June 2011, 9:56 pm

Hey yep it will soon be boobie day! I'm with Bmi, i paid for my consultation direct to surgeon so i wonder if it will be the same for the full balance? I havn't been asked for a deposit. Its wierd as i havn't had any contact from bmi at all...my surgeons secretary emailed me to confirm the date.Getting really nervous and ive got 2 weeks to go yet xx
Kat86
Kat86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 23rd June 2011, 11:09 pm

I've only gave a deposit a d not sure if final payment is due on the 7 th when i go in for pre op appt ? I'm taking money incase I'm really excited but it's the out come that I'm worried about I don't want to be a over sized boobs , it s all in getting that right size!!!B ;)
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 23rd June 2011, 11:11 pm

Oops sorry about typos above !!
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 24th June 2011, 12:08 am

27 days, girl!! Let the countdown begin!!
Stars
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 373

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 24th June 2011, 1:00 am

Hey u will believe it when it's done...well kinda lol it's still sinking in. My boobs are still numb had my suegery went into theatre 14:50 and came bk onto the ward 16:00 had no pain or nausea whatsoever.
Bit now anaesthetic wearing off but it's not pain it's heaviness that the blood rushing.
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Minxy 25th June 2011, 1:02 pm

hey girlies, 4 weeks for me today yay! i am not a slight bit nervous, maybe it will kick in later?
Minxy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

July Buddies - Page 4 Empty C or D?

Post by DTaylor 25th June 2011, 3:43 pm

Hi!

My surgery is in July and i'm soooo00oo nervous! I'm also wondering if i should go bigger because i'm currently going from an A - C but thinking a D might be better???..is anybody else having the same dilemma?? don't want to wish i'd gone bigger afterwards! Also i'm only 5'2 so don't want to look too big!
DTaylor
DTaylor
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 25th June 2011, 4:17 pm

Hey DTaylor, I'm also havin Mr Kuna!! Are you goin Glasgow? I'm havin either 380 or 410 unders! What did you think of him? xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by Immie 25th June 2011, 7:10 pm

I have totally not decided on the size yet, and theres only 18 days left to! arghhh!! xx
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat86 25th June 2011, 8:07 pm

Haha me too i cant decide on size either and only got 12 days! Dtaylor i was thinking A-C and was going to have 280 overs but like you im thinking shall i go a bit bigger and have 300. Its sooo hard to choose the size isn't it?! I have boobs on the brain 24/7 lol xx
Kat86
Kat86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie82 25th June 2011, 11:05 pm

Hi kat!!!!!!

I'm having mine in 18 days the same as immie.... I've got the same problem as u I'm currently an A cup wanting a C cup I'm 5ft 2 also.... I'm having 300 unders maybe a 325 if the surgeon thinks it looks good!!!!!! I don't want to look top heavy as I'm only small like I said I'm 5 ft 2 and 8st 3lb.... Ur rite it is hard to decide and u want to get it right!!!! Good luck..x
Ellie82
Ellie82
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito 26th June 2011, 1:21 pm

Oooh I have my date.... 9th July!! So excited have waited so long! Am getting nervous now too!! Good luck to all July buddies!! dance
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 26th June 2011, 1:55 pm

I got my pre- op booklet in the mail yesterday..eekkkk that must mean I'm getting closer... 30 pages of info from med to stop taking and vitaims to start taking and all about what will happen and what could happen!! And then they said to expect to be 1 1/2 hour will go over all details get prescriptions all consent forms pretty detailed ;) and what the Dr wants and doesn't want you to do! They told me this would be really quick appt!!??!!

The actual surgery is suppose to be 1 - 2 hours but I guess.they are very throghral which is good but maybe I really don't want to know everything LOL grinning) yipee
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor 27th June 2011, 9:12 am

Hi Nyssa!

I thought Mr Kuna was ok, he seemed a little formal and not the 'chatty' kind but i did see somewhere that someone had said he's a perfectionist which made me feel better! The consultation i had with him did feel a little rushed though!
DTaylor
DTaylor
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 27th June 2011, 6:56 pm

1 week to go July Buddies - Page 4 773440
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor 27th June 2011, 7:44 pm

Hi Guys,

It makes me feel better knowing that i'm not the only one undecided on size! I wonder if i'll even know up until me actually having the surgery!! July Buddies - Page 4 267328 lol Ellie you sound just like me! I'm also wondering whether they'll actually drop to what it actually looks like when you do the rice test!!! hehehe or if they'll appear smaller than when you've got bags of rice down your bra! July Buddies - Page 4 557141
DTaylor
DTaylor
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 27th June 2011, 8:04 pm

DTaylor - yeah I felt exactly the same but I had another consultation and he was much better!! We had a bit of a laugh and a joke but it was still quite rushed! But i'd read so much about him on the internet and really had my heart set on havin him so I just went for it lol! I really can't decide on size, I know Mr Kuna would give me the 380 as he said at my 1st consultation that's the biggest he would put in and i've lost weight since then xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor 27th June 2011, 8:35 pm

I'm not sure what the other size was that i tried on other than the 340 cc.....i think i'm definitely going to go with that one though as it was a bit bigger and i don't want to make the mistake of wishing i'd have gone a little bigger! lol does it mean that he may not let you have a larger implant then because you've lost weight?! xx
DTaylor
DTaylor
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 28th June 2011, 6:01 pm

Well he said the 380cc would def b the biggest he would put in as he feels i'm quite thin, then at another consultation I showed him pics from Nuts mag and he said they were huge but if I wanted I could have the 410, but not sure if i'm gettin carried away?! I need 2 ask about the risks of a bigger implant really e.g. rippling. But now that i've lost a few lbs think it would make him more certain about the 380cc xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

July Buddies - Page 4 Empty July 15th...anyone round about then?

Post by cinomanhatch 28th June 2011, 7:58 pm

Hello, i'm Samantha, mother of two and owner of 32aa pancakes. I'm have 390cc overs in Glasgow and i'm nervous about whether overs are a good choice or not although i love the idea of healing slightly quicker. Any thoughts, advice and boobie buddies welcome. xxx
cinomanhatch
cinomanhatch
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by cinomanhatch 28th June 2011, 8:01 pm

Sorry i think i posted this in the wrong place...i meant to put it in the July buddies but somehow got it wrong July Buddies - Page 4 267328 . What an eejit. xxx
cinomanhatch
cinomanhatch
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 28th June 2011, 8:06 pm

Hi Samantha. I am also a mother of two (4 and a half year old and 1 year old) and having 390cc overs on 12th July!!!!! Am currently a paltry 34A! x
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th June 2011, 8:16 pm

cinomanhatch wrote:Sorry i think i posted this in the wrong place...i meant to put it in the July buddies but somehow got it wrong July Buddies - Page 4 267328 . What an eejit. xxx

No worries darlin' easy enough mistake for a newbie to make. I merged it to the thread for you. July Buddies - Page 4 184153
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Minxy 29th June 2011, 8:53 pm

I have a problem ! i cant seem to cut down on my smoking (( i tried yesterday and i was good, one 2 sigs, but today was a tough day and i had almost 10.
I have 3.5 weeks before the op and hopefully i will give up at least for a week before to cleanse my body, but man its tough !!! i will now keep a diary of how much i smoke per day. Any smokers that can join me in my mission?
Minxy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by ab1982 29th June 2011, 9:42 pm

I know it will be hard Minxy but after speaking to people on here, it is definately worth givin up. It can cause problems and will make healin take longer.
U need to try and give up at least 2 weeks b4 ur BA. And stay off them for 2 weeks after. A whole month!!

Let me know how it goes...good luck hun

xxxx
ab1982
ab1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next