Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July Buddies

+48
missy77
chrystal
rachemsi
MyGirls35
EJM
NickiH
dd wannabe
jc
prettyinpink
Lucy4
Lil K
CutieMcC
barbiecon
moongal
missy kat
lauraswts
Sweetpea
DAVINIA123
MissPepperBennett
uplift
mio321
turnsey
SusieLou
MsLondon
Ninaella
NewGirl 4108
COOKIE
cinomanhatch
Carlito
DTaylor
sequinssparkle
Ellie82
nimnomnice
PoppyBee
Lookoutgirl
kayleigh9
ab1982
ejones380
valeriex3
rachyg1
Knxgrl
Immie
Nyssa-H
ruby roo
Minxy
Kat86
stokesy88
nads
52 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

July Buddies - Page 2 Empty Re: July Buddies

Post by ab1982 5th June 2011, 9:18 pm

I'm a July buddie....31st so rite at the end but still next month! Lol
xxx
ab1982
ab1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 7th June 2011, 10:26 am

hi everyone. im all confirmed for op at 1800 on the 4th july at the spire alexandra and cant wait!!! only 27 days to go!! im a 32a and the mo and having 300cc unders, its really gone change my life. had an excisional biopsy last month leaving me with odd boobs....really cant wait :) its gonna be a great month girls :D xx
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 7th June 2011, 10:43 am

Hey Kayleigh, ooo 4th July isn't that long away :-) I'm an august buddy but I'm gate crashing this group at the moment! I'm a 32a right now and having 340 overs :-) what size do you reckon you'll be after? It's so difficult trying to guess roughly as everyone is so different! Xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post by ejones380 7th June 2011, 10:47 am

Congratulations on getting it booked Kayleigh9. July is just round the corner Stars I can't wait xx
ejones380
ejones380
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 7th June 2011, 10:50 am

hey stokesy. im hoping to be a 32c/d....preferably a d but i just cant wait to have some boobs no mater what bra size :) when abouts in august you having yours....the time will fly by xx
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 7th June 2011, 9:18 pm

Yeah thats the same as me, I would like to be a full C,small D. Mine is booked for 22nd August! I am so excited!! Not sure how i'm going to explain it to work though, its going to be quite obvious i've had surgery!! xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 7th June 2011, 9:29 pm

ive told my managers and they are good with giving me time off so thats cool. i havnt told anyone else there tho....im sure they will notice :D does you work involve lifting or anything?...may need to say youve pulled your back or something :) xx
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 7th June 2011, 9:40 pm

I'm a teacher so I'm having it done in the summer holidays, my surgeon is also on holiday for the first 4 weeks of the 6 though! So I'm going back to work after 10 days. I don't have to really lift anything, just worried about comments from people! I don't know whether to tell them at the end of the summer term?! Xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 7th June 2011, 9:47 pm

it depends how easy you find it to talk to them. i would make them awear that it is something that you will be having donea...help with the shock factor when returning. im nervous about going back to work after even tho my managers know. its all my staff and everyone else that wont know :/ ive started wearing more padded bra's to ease the process along, lol :) xx
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 7th June 2011, 9:56 pm

Oh yeah that's a good idea! I might start wearing chicken fillets to work the last couple of weeks then hopefully by September they won't notice! I've told a few people already, need to tell the head though really! Bit embarrassing! Xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ab1982 8th June 2011, 6:20 am

Hey stokesy,
I am also a teacher and will be returning to work in september with larger assets! I am not telling any1 at work...I think anyone that notices won't say anything anyway. Why are they looking there!!!? Lol

Luckily I'm getting them done on 31st July so got a good 4 weeks b4 I return to work. Wil hopefully be almost recovered by then :)

Hope it all goes wel 4 u

xx
ab1982
ab1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by stokesy88 8th June 2011, 7:10 am

I wanted my ba on the 8th august but my surgeons on holiday so 22nd it is. Will just have to take it easy at work for a couple of weeks. Maybe I won't tell people, I've told the teachers I work closest with and they're really happy for me! Hopefully it won't be majorly noticeable! Good luck with yours too :-) xxx
stokesy88
stokesy88
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Immie 8th June 2011, 4:12 pm

im not sure of the size yet, waiting to see Mr Traynor and to try sme sizes and get his opinion. I dont want a huge pair tho :)
Immie
Immie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 8th June 2011, 4:36 pm

I have found it hard to know how big to go. Don't want great big bazukas but, at the same time, don't want to feel gutted later on that I didn't go big enough. Decisions, decisions!
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Minxy 12th June 2011, 11:13 am

Hi Girlies, not long to go for some hey? Please keep us posted on the post-op progress. I am having my pre-op screening on the 4th and scared a bit, co-ordinator said if any unusual blood pressure or bad blood results they may cancel it :( i have a history of my blood pressure jumping up and down like there is no tomorrow and freakishly irregular heart beat but all tests i had previously were normal, i am just a freak when it comes down to BP and heartbeat :D so fingers crossed for me that 4th of July pre-op screening goes well. Has anyone had pre-op yet? what do they do?
Minxy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by ejones380 12th June 2011, 11:42 am

I've got my pre op on the 6th and my co ordinator said it takes no time at all, the nurse just goes over your medical history, checks height, weight and blood pressure and that's it. She also said mya do t do blood tests unless your having an uplift, not sure if that's a good or bad thing (good in my case coz I'm seriously scared of needles lol) xx
ejones380
ejones380
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 12th June 2011, 1:32 pm

@ ejones mine is on the 7th, my surgery co ordinator says its a pretty quick too. I am just a bit nervous about the actual surgery yeeek.... But once its over sure ill be very happy!!! Wanting 36DD
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 12th June 2011, 6:51 pm

Think I need to speak to my place as they have not even mentioned a pre-op! I have had pre-ops for other things and it has always been just blood pressure etc - nothing invasive.
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 12th June 2011, 6:58 pm

im having my BA with spire alexandra and my pre op is on the morning of my surgery i think. my op isnt until 1800. 3 weeks and 1 day away :D cant wait xx
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 12th June 2011, 8:03 pm

rachyg1 wrote:I have found it hard to know how big to go. Don't want great big bazukas but, at the same time, don't want to feel gutted later on that I didn't go big enough. Decisions, decisions!

That's exactly what i'm like, two surgeon's recommended 380cc to get me back to the DD i used to be but then I showed my surgeon pics from Nuts mag of boobs i liked and he said i could have the 410cc, now wonderin if i'm gettin a little carried away and can't decide?!!! xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 12th June 2011, 8:05 pm

I haven't had pre-op yet, though they called it a medical - am assumin this is the same thing lol? Have mine on 22nd June, altho not confirmed yet!! xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 12th June 2011, 8:41 pm

Me too Nyssa - think I got total boob greed in the try on altho 410 seemed to be pushing it for me so I reined myself in a bit! Keep thinking about the whole 10% smaller once inside thing and wondering if I should go slightly bigger.
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 13th June 2011, 5:46 pm

@Nyssa H @ rachyg 1
Im wondering if there is a huge differance from UK measuremenrts and US because you all are talking 380s 400s and up to 500 will make you all DDs now Im wondering whats up... Dr said 600cc will make me a DD/ E?
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 13th June 2011, 7:22 pm

Hi Lookoutgirl. That sounds pretty big to me. I got to 410cc and was told that would prob make me an E cup. I was told 390cc should result in a DD cup and that is what I hope to achieve.
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 13th June 2011, 7:40 pm

Yea, Im getting really concerned I have several pictures that Im taking in to my pre op Appt as well as surgery Day!!! So my PS knows exactly what I want!!!
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next