Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLOWER11, newbie needing a little help

+2
COOKIE
FLOWER11
6 posters

Go down

FLOWER11, newbie needing a little help Empty FLOWER11, newbie needing a little help

Post by FLOWER11 11th April 2011, 4:42 pm

OK GIRLS I'M NEW TO THIS BLOG BUT IN NEED OF SOME ADVISE FROM GIRLS THAT UNDERSTAND....I HAD BREAST LIFT W/AUGMENTATION 13 DAYS AGO AND I FOR SURE AM HAVING SERIOUS DEPRESSION AND A MILLION AND ONE QUESTIONS :tears: FIRST DID ANYONE HAVE ARM PAIN? BCAUSE I SURE DO AND IM WORRIED:( SECOND SCARS? UUGGHHH!! I FEEL LIKE I MARKED MY BODY FOREVER....I FEEL LIKE IM HAVING POST PARTIUM DEPRESSION LOL HELP!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

FLOWER11, newbie needing a little help Empty Re: FLOWER11, newbie needing a little help

Post by COOKIE 11th April 2011, 5:03 pm

Welcome to BJSF FLOWER11 FLOWER11, newbie needing a little help 399357 I split your post hunni so you could get some reassurance from the members here and not be lost in the other posters thread. xx

FLOWER11 wrote:.I HAD BREAST LIFT W/AUGMENTATION 13 DAYS AGO AND I FOR SURE AM HAVING SERIOUS DEPRESSION AND A MILLION AND ONE QUESTIONS FLOWER11, newbie needing a little help 304294

It's really common to have some depression after surgery hun, most of us do, but it does settle hunni FLOWER11, newbie needing a little help 571992

FIRST DID ANYONE HAVE ARM PAIN? BCAUSE I SURE DO AND IM WORRIED:(

It's OK hun, it's probably a trapped nerve causing the pain, again all very common, as the swelling subsides, you'll find your arm gets better. If it gets any worse though I'd give your surgeon/clinic a call just to have a little check up, I'm sure you'll be fine though.

SECOND SCARS? UUGGHHH!! I FEEL LIKE I MARKED MY BODY FOREVER....I FEEL LIKE IM HAVING POST PARTIUM DEPRESSION LOL HELP!

The scars can be frightening at first, your boobs look strange and I likened mine to 'FRANKEINBOOBS! They looked horrific!

But as the weeks ent on they just got better and better and the new shape the lift gave to my boobs was fabulous! FLOWER11, newbie needing a little help 154564 You'll see sweetheart, it'll all be good, but with this surgery what they don't tell you at clinic is that you need PATIENCE! It's going to take a little time before you see the benefits sweetheart, but once they heal, you'll never look back. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

FLOWER11, newbie needing a little help Empty Re: FLOWER11, newbie needing a little help

Post by butterfly7713 11th April 2011, 7:09 pm

Hey hun,

Yep I had right arm pain but as cookie says it will settle and I had swelling in my right breast so that kinda explains it to.

With regards to the scars, they look awful to start but I am only 8 weeks po and they look sooooo different already.

It really is a waiting game and I am still wanting various things to settle that I know eventually will but I want it now now now lol. I think it's quite a shock when we don't get perfect boobies straight away but in time they will look fab hun. You will soon be feeling better to and have great looking additions to go with it xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 12th April 2011, 1:40 am

HI Sweetie,

I went through a major downward spiral at about one week post-op. I hadn't found this forum - in fact, it's what sent me looking. I felt so unbelievably heartbroken and had no good reason for it - hadn't I always wanted my boobs? I thought of every awful things people ever said about plastic surgery and felt I had scarred my body, too. I felt like a bad mom cause I couldn't wash my floors. On and on. I thought I was the saddest person alive.
My PS TOLD me it would happen, but still I couldn't connect it. When they tell you it affects you emotionally, and that the GA and all the meds you are on will cause these feelings, IT IS TRUE. At the time, it felt REAL, like I would never feel better. No one could comfort me (and no one knew baout my BA so that made it harder). You'll begin to feel bettr, hang in there. The GA will flush out of your system, as well as all the other meds you're taking. Your scars will heal. As Cookie said, your arm will be okay. AND you'll have beautiful new boobies.
Take special care of yourself. Anything to feel better! I used my favorite lotion, sprinkled cinnamon on the coffee grounds before I brewed them, wore my favorite earrings or the bracelet my daughter made me. I took short walks starting at 24 hours - if your PS says you can, do it. It helps spur your recovery to be a little active. Drink lots of water and get back to as normal a sleeping and eating routine as you can. Watch funny movies too.
At the three week mark I was a whole new woman, I felt SO GOOD. It took me that long, so don't lose heart.
Kisses! Chin up sweetie pie! Xxxxxxxx
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 12th April 2011, 11:04 am

Oh javajunkie I want you to come over to blighty and be my nurse during my recovery Hug Every home should have a javajunkie but remember they are for life not just for BA's Give You
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 13th April 2011, 3:16 pm

Thank you soo much girls....It feels good to know that with time everything will only get better :) It's only been a few days since my last post and my mood has done a 180... I'm in a better mood but now thinking I should have gone bigger jiji I had Moderate Unders 360cc on left and 400cc saline on right.....I know bigger meant leaving more of that bad skin i had bfore surgery..NO!!it was awful...felt like I had milked dried up cow boobs not cute when your 5'4 130lbs and hitting the gym 5 days a wk was working wonders for the rest of my body but nothing for the saggy boobs :)So anything is better than that.....question: Will my boobs shrink or only drop???
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th April 2011, 5:30 pm

They're not gonna shrink hun, you 'might' feel like they have when they first start to drop, buts that only 'cos you'll get used to the fullness of the upper pole, as your boobs drop and settle into position, the fullness from the upper pole will settle and the lower pole of the breast fills out, as this happens which we call 'fluffing' the breast protudes forward creating a more natural shaped breast.

Try taking a look at this diagram [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hun, it better explains what I'm trying to say, but give the pics a moment to load, they take a second or two t appear. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 13th April 2011, 6:42 pm

AH! Cookie thank u for ur reply it's nice to know someone is here to answer my worries ok here is another one and sorry u im buggin..he last 3 days i started feeling a gushy feeling only on my left nipple and only when I walk when i put a lil pressure on it and walk I feel nothing but otherwise do and it feels yucky!! my doctor advise not to wear a any kind of bra until my 4 wk follow-up I guess he wants the incisions to heal first...ay! wha mess did I get myslf into nope
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th April 2011, 7:30 pm

LOL you aren't 'buggin' us at all sweetness FLOWER11, newbie needing a little help 571992

the last 3 days i started feeling a gushy feeling only on my left nipple
and only when I walk when i put a lil pressure on it and walk I feel
nothing but otherwise do and it feels yucky!! my doctor advise not to
wear a any kind of bra until my 4 wk follow-up I guess he wants the
incisions to heal first...ay! wha mess did I get myslf into FLOWER11, newbie needing a little help 683465

Awww firstly babe, you haven't got yourself into a mess, it's quite possible you're experiencing the boobie blues which so many of us go through on our BA journey hun.

The gushing feeling sounds like it could be from a nerve hun, they create all kinds of strange sensations, from what you describe as a watery feeling to a trickling to sharp stabbing pains, all very unpleasant but soon subsides, it probably starts when you walk as the breast drops it may put pressure on the nerve and when you hold the breast it releases the pressure... does that make sense to you?

These nerve sensations don't usually last too long babe, if you're overly concerned about it though just give your PS a call. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 13th April 2011, 8:43 pm

YES!This makes sense and I will just wait I know my body needs time to heal I just get all worried at every little thing I feel....... ur graph reg:if my boobs will shrink makes sense and I'm glad they wont...I'm so having the boobie blues.... hissy
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th April 2011, 9:55 pm

FLOWER11, newbie needing a little help 717917 It gets better sweetness, we ALL have worries and concerns sweetie and we're all here for you if you need us. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 14th April 2011, 6:53 am

Flower the blues will lift, promise promise promise.
Listen to the ladies here, they know whereof they speak! Cookie especially. :)
Your boobs won't shrink! We had similar implants, and i was hoping for a D at most (I started out not even filling an A) and tonight got fitted into DD'd cause the D's I had rubbed my skin off! Careful what you wish for or worry about, haha! I LOVE my boobs, but I was worried I should have gone bigger! It's just the blues and boobie greed messing with your head a little.

YETTIRICEY ~ Ohhh your sweet comment made my DAY!!!!! I would send you a field of roses if I could! Give You Give You Oh and you need a nurse during your recovery (or for life, apparently? Smile). I am so there. My kids are getting tired of me spoiling them rotten anyway and even the dog is over it. Hahaha. Kisses my friend! Xxxxxx
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 14th April 2011, 7:42 pm

Ok girls here it is from the new boob owner..NOW woke up feeling like my right boob has air....u know that sharp pain u get on ur side when u run with ur mouth open??? well that what it feels like but at the bottom of the right boob.......PLEASE tell me it's a boob fart and soon will leave my body its not a fun feeling.... growl
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 19th April 2011, 4:28 pm

ok girls when can I resume to at least cardio work outs?? Going bananas without any kind of physical activity...I also love salsa dancing hope I can get back on the dance floor asap...:) u girls wr great thrw my boob blues..thnks..I feel better n better each day!! Cheerleader
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 19th April 2011, 5:21 pm

Hey hun! I just went for a run but ended up power walking as my boobies ached and I looked like a right nutter jogging and holding onto my boobs for dear life! Hahaha!

But my PS told me 6 weeks no exercise at all! Then can resume as I wish but listen to my body!!!

If u feel ready now then just take it slow! Long fast walks etc to startw ith! Xx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 19th April 2011, 5:32 pm

hi lola,

thanks for the reply...I think we had our surgery around the same time a wk apart...ur funny yeah! i wasn't thinking of jogging maybe a light cardio workout on the bike....since I had a full anchor lift I'm scared i might pull something jiji but I so want to do something other than sitting, walking n eating!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down