Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

400 or 500cc unders

4 posters

Go down

400 or 500cc unders Empty 400 or 500cc unders

Post by ejones380 8th April 2011, 11:52 am

Hi :allo: , im new to the forum and any advice would be really appreciated.

I went to THG yesterday and saw Mr Sforza. He was so nice and made me feel really at ease, he has recommended that i have 400cc unders but now ive come home im worried they are going to be too small. Im thinking 500 may be better for me. Im currently 32A (if that, if im honest with myself) and im hoping to be a DD. Im around 5ft 8 and 9 stone 7ish.

I know everyone is different so its hard to tell what size i'll end up but would really help me if anyone else who has had 400/500 unders could give me an idea of the size they are. Ive been thinking about getting implants for as long as i can remember and the last thing i want is to be dissapointed with the result

Thanks ladies xx
ejones380
ejones380
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

400 or 500cc unders Empty Re: 400 or 500cc unders

Post by COOKIE 8th April 2011, 12:07 pm

Welcome to BJSF 400 or 500cc unders 399357 Take a look at everyones post-op stats [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hun.

As you quite rightly said, it is difficult for any of us to give you an answer as you'll find from the stats thread even those with the exact same stats and exact same implant size can have a completely different resulting size. This is because our anatomies are all different and your surgeon when seeing you take that into account when assessing what size implant is best for you.

If you're unsure hun, make an appointment for a second consultation with your surgeon, no-one should undergo this surgery unless they are 100% happy with what is agreed between the surgeon and yourself sweetness. Maybe try taking pics in with you of the size and shaped boobs you like to give your surgeon an exact idea of the look you're after. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hollyolivarria 8th April 2011, 1:49 pm

Hey welcome! Just like cookie said everyone is differnt. Im preba right now and I am 5'6 and weight 150. I was told by my PS to get 410cc. I told him that I wanted the biggest size of implant that will still keep me loking natural.

Go to this site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You can put any weight, height and other stats and see what girls come up. I love the sight because I can put my stats and that how I found out that 410cc will be perfect for me. Check it out!
hollyolivarria
hollyolivarria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 8th April 2011, 1:58 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Is this the only surgeon you have been to see? If so then I would recommend going to see a few others and maybe take pictures with you of the sort of look you want as no surgeon works in cup size. Also to have 500cc which is classed as a big implant as unders may not be possible but I don't know for sure. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by ejones380 11th April 2011, 6:58 pm

Aw your all so helpful, i love this forum. Thankyou.

I think im going to see another couple of surgeons, just so i know im going with the one who is right for me. Cheers for the links they are both really good sites. Its really hard to spend so much money on something you can't see yet but know it will all be worth it in the end when i finally have boobies Stars xx
ejones380
ejones380
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down