Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

450cc or 500cc

4 posters

Go down

450cc or 500cc Empty 450cc or 500cc

Post by rockyk12 13th November 2012, 8:04 pm

When i was at my consultation myself and the surgeon went for 450cc but since iv had a bit more time i think i would like to go for 500cc just a little bit bigger than what i tried, im going under the muscle so i know you lose a few ccs with that, i tried 600cc and they didnt look huge cuz im so tall etc he said i could go for anything i liked and i could carry it, but if we have arranged to go for 450cc how do i change that when i book do they ask you? just dont know how to go about it... prob a silly question xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 491

Back to top Go down

450cc or 500cc Empty Re: 450cc or 500cc

Post by Cat1985 13th November 2012, 8:49 pm

If you want to change the size you discussed with your surgeon I think the best person to talk to would be your PCC. They will be able to contact your surgeon and make sure it's ok to go with the larger implant.
If you want you can always arrange to see your surgeon again and try the 500cc implant. Xx
Cat1985
Cat1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 13th November 2012, 8:52 pm

Just tell them you would prefer to go bigger and they can make sure the correct size are at the hospital. Quite a few women change their mind on sizes. the difference between 450 and 500 is nt huge so if thats what will make you happy then go for it xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 13th November 2012, 9:00 pm

Thank you both, i dont have a pcc as such its a private hospital so i will say to the girl who deals with appointments when i book the op, i know its not that much difference but i just have in my head 500cc and i want to go with that beacause if after the op i wasnt the size i hoped for i would kick myself! xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 13th November 2012, 9:05 pm

Just phone the clinic to or row hunny and explain you would like the 500cc and it was agreed by the surgeon. Do it sooner rather than later they can be prepared also. Xx

mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 13th November 2012, 9:16 pm

Thank you mrsball, i will ring them as soon as i know when i can go ahead with the op, everythings sorted just have to get money sorted and tell my dad :s ill post about that tomorrow need some advice on that one! xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down