Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

400-500cc Overs

3 posters

Go down

400-500cc Overs Empty 400-500cc Overs

Post by AAnomore 28th June 2010, 3:34 am

Hi girls, I would love to talk to anyone who is similar in stats to myself and and has had or is having a BA.

I am getting mine two weeks today. 400-500cc Overs 727935

I told my older sister yesterday and other than this forum/my DH and PS thats it. To my surprise she was totally excited and supportive ... however i did show her boobs (or should i say my skin and nipples) and not that she hasn't seen them before but she has never really taken any notice of how bad they had got.

I have noticed that unlike over here is OZ there seems to be quite a few girls on the forum with overs or are booked for overs.

One of my concerns is how am I going to look as i dont have a lot of breast tissue and every other PS wanted to do under with me but I just couldn't do it. So I found a PS that specializes in Overs and i am impressed with his before and afters. He has done a lot of thinner girls with little breast tissue and achieved a nice outcome. I really seemed to gel (no pun intended) with him too, unlike the other PS's i met with.

Also a little anxious to know what size i can expect to end up with my stats and the 470 Extra Full Projection.

I wasn't planning on gong very big when i first started out down this path. However after my numerous fitting appointments and then deciding on the 470cc EFP and seeing some of the girls stats on the forum ... on the one hand i think OMG what have i done ... on the other hand I get all excited and think I might look that good/big.

I imagine the roller coaster of thoughts and emotions will only get more intense as the day draws closer and I think I am fully prepared for immediately after the op having a panick attack 400-500cc Overs Icon_eek but time will tell the true story!!!

Sorry about my ramblings, it just feels better to finally be getting some of the excitement that has being building up OUT.

Look forward to hearing from you, of your experience and or excitement.
Gerry - AAnomore
AAnomore
AAnomore
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

400-500cc Overs Empty Re: 400-500cc Overs

Post by COOKIE 28th June 2010, 7:03 am

As your date gets nearer it's very common to go through all sorts of emotions Gerry and we'll be here to support you through every step of the way sweetheart.

If you're happy with your choice of surgeon and confident he can give you the look you're hoping to achieve then I wouldn't worry hun, there are lots of slim ladies that have overs and have a beautiful result, Funkygirl, one of the moderators here being a great example of that!

Size wise, I really couldn't tell you what size you might result in hun as the whole size issue is a complete mystery to me, I suggest you discuss that with your surgeon as I recall reading in your introduction that you had told your PS you didn't want to know what your resulting size might be as you didn't want to be put off, but to be honest babe, I feel it's very important for you to know. If you have a specific size in mind, look for pictures of that on the net and print them off, then make an appointment to speak with your surgeon before your op, show him what you want and ask if it's achievable.

I'd just hate for you to be disappointed in any way hun and feel that both yourself and your surgeon should be reading from the same page and you should enter into this knowing everything before you go ahead hunni. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AAnomore 28th June 2010, 7:38 am

thanks for the encouragement cookie
I have led you astray with my comments i feel.

I specifically told the PS i didn't want to know as I was tending to be a little phobic about the size at the time. I know my choice was chosen with my BDW as the main determining factor so all i had to do was choose the projection. My PS had avialable for me to try about 4 different projections (not all the same brand) and I went with the one that looked good which happened to be the one with second biggest projection. Yes i know that may seem strange as my implants are called Extra Full Projection but the one with a bigger projection was a different brand.

Once I had made my decision and slept on it a couple of nights I knew i would be alright. It is just my personality, once i have made my mind up that it is ... no going back.

The problem is my last appointment was my PS's last before he went on holiday and is back the weekend before my BA so i cant now contact him and ask what size he thinks i will be.

I knew at the time i was really happy with the look of the implant I had chosen and didn't want to risk changing my mind due to previous judgments of my own. I suppose you could say i didn't want to predujice myself. I am happy and settled with the implant now and I will not change my mind .... but now i am "busting" to know what size i will be.

The other thing is that until this whole process I must admit as a whole I was not a fan of big boobs. However this journey has changed me and i find as everyday goes past I am appreciating more and more breasts of all types. I could never understand what anybody saw in the "fake" look but even that I have come around to and they are becoming more and more attractive to me, its not the look I am personally going for as I dont think it would suit my personality but all the same at least I can appreciate them now.

All in all this journey that I have started on has already had some remarkable effects on me and I haven't even had them done yet!

Hopes this clarifies for you where I am coming from and again thankyou for words of encouragement and concern.

Gerry -AAnomore
AAnomore
AAnomore
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AAnomore 28th June 2010, 7:49 am

Cookie I just looked at your info on your avatar, can i ask you some questions

i noticed you went down in CC on your redo was there any particular reason that you are happy to share?

also what RC are you and what size are you now as you look like you might be simlar to me in size and what you started with is very close to what i am starting with.

Gerry -AAnomore
AAnomore
AAnomore
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 28th June 2010, 7:56 am

i had 410 i ended up 32ff in bras xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by AAnomore 28th June 2010, 8:17 am

hi natalia

wow i know your avatar is small but i never would've thought you were that large. i suppose it is true what they say that implants dont look as large as the real breasts.

i see you are 32 so theoretically we should be the same around the ribs, what are your measurements RC, height, weight.

what did you start out as?

have you been happy with overs? and id you go with silicone?

sorry about all the questions .... finally someone to talk to that has similar to me.

Gerry - AAnomore
AAnomore
AAnomore
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 28th June 2010, 8:47 am

well im size 8/10 8half stone now 5 5
my friends say i look a dd/e fake dont look as big as real as my sis had f cup boobs and they were much bigger than fake f cup i have seen but still mine look very big on my frame indeed people who see me in person say they look huge so mybe i do look nearly the size i measure i was a small b to start with i luv them i have to get size 14 to 16 bikini top now though as anything esle is to small xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th June 2010, 9:50 am

AAnomore wrote:Cookie I just looked at your info on your avatar, can i ask you some questions

I don't mind you asking questions at all hun.

i noticed you went down in CC on your redo was there any particular
reason that you are happy to share?

Although I wasn't unhappy with my size, I always felt the proportions were far to large for my small frame and this did on so many occasions make me very aware and self conscious of my boobs, it wasn't until after I'd reduced that I realised it was the width that was too wide for me, in reducing by just 50ccs it has made an enormous difference, my breasts are narrower and much more in proportion, I have no change in forward projection and still have a good sized bust but they 'fit' my frame now.

also what RC are you and
what size are you now as you look like you might be simlar to me in size
and what you started with is very close to what i am starting with.

Gerry -AAnomore

I'm 29in under the bust, I started as a 32B and am now a 32F. I am however a lot smaller than you at just 5ft 2 babe. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down