Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 days to go and not prepared! help!!

+9
sharonk
hollyolivarria
COOKIE
KIRSTY#
lola_blsk
kay
sampowell
Hopeful
Lolo
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2 days to go and not prepared! help!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 days to go and not prepared! help!!

Post by Lolo 31st March 2011, 8:55 am

Are you wearing a bra? I found it too restricted wearing one so only had one on for an hour or so yesterday. I don't know if this is ok though as the nurses never really said.

Xxx
Lolo
Lolo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

2 days to go and not prepared! help!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 days to go and not prepared! help!!

Post by shell143 31st March 2011, 9:14 am

My surgeon told me that he thinks that wearing bras is an old fashioned theory and it wasn't really necessary... my nurse at my pre-op had hers done by him 6 weeks ago and said that she hadn't worn a bra the whole time and hers looked fine.

I haven't put one on yet but that's coz it hasn't arrived in the post LOL... I ordered one from Macom (the post surgical one) gonna see how it feels... probably won't wear it to sleep but maybe just during the day....

What shape have yours taken on? From the front mine look round, from the side they look very big but pointing downwards and when i look down at them they don't look very round at all... more like cones.... LOL ... hope that's not permanent!
shell143
shell143
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo 31st March 2011, 9:34 am

Yeah mine are the same, very round from the front but from the side looks like they are full above my nipples but not much below and therefore look like they are pointing down.
My PS said over the next 3 months they will drop and fluff so they will become more fuller at the bottom. I can't wait for this to happen!!

Xxx
Lolo
Lolo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 31st March 2011, 10:00 am

Glad you girls are okay happy healing take it easy and relax, lola I had unders too and its very frustrating not being able to move your arms, it gets better I now have full use of my arms again 10 days post op and I can finally have a shower today woohoo.

Xx
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo 31st March 2011, 5:04 pm

Ah I bet that shower will be pure bliss for you!

I'm glad you have your movement in your arms back. I was wondering how long it would take. I have a little one and its killing me already not being able to do everything for her!

Xxx
Lolo
Lolo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 31st March 2011, 5:12 pm

Oh god I can't imagine what it must be like to look after a child after having a BA its gotta be really hard. Happy healing honey :) xx
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2