Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 days to go and not prepared! help!!

+9
sharonk
hollyolivarria
COOKIE
KIRSTY#
lola_blsk
kay
sampowell
Hopeful
Lolo
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2 days to go and not prepared! help!! Empty 2 days to go and not prepared! help!!

Post by Lolo 28th March 2011, 2:26 pm

Girls i need your help!!

My BA is this Wednesday and i havent even begun to sort out what to take with me to the hospital!

I have a sports bra and thats it!!! It has just came around so quick and I've just started my holiday from work so tomorrow will be a mad rush for me!

Any help will be much appreciated :D

Lolo xxxxxx
Lolo
Lolo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

2 days to go and not prepared! help!! Empty Re: 2 days to go and not prepared! help!!

Post by Hopeful 28th March 2011, 3:01 pm

Are u a day case or are u staying over night? Take things keep u occupied, book or mag, mp3? Some places ask u to remove nail polish b4 surgery, so check on that. They should have given u a list? Take something easy to put on after surgery, for when u go home. Front fastening tops. Hair band tie hair up. Cant think of anything else other than yr usual stuff, toiletries. Good luck x
Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

2 days to go and not prepared! help!! Empty Re: 2 days to go and not prepared! help!!

Post by sampowell 28th March 2011, 3:11 pm

I took a large carton of pineapple juice. (Aswel as all my other things) after youranasthetic u will be extremly thirsty. Water is good but i couldnt eat afterwars so the pineapple juice was perfect x
sampowell
sampowell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 28th March 2011, 3:15 pm

Don't panic hun xx

I hardly took anything haha xx

I would suggest - Toiletries, pj's, dressing gown, slippers, book, laptop/ipad, phone and a book xx

Good luck xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by lola_blsk 28th March 2011, 3:28 pm

I did my bag the night before so I was busy doing something and nerves didn't hit me!

I was a day case and I took with me, v pillow, button up pjs, dressing gown, toothbrush n paste and lip balm which was my saviour! My lips were so sore.

If ur a daycase just prepare for an overnight stay just incase xxxx
lola_blsk
lola_blsk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 28th March 2011, 3:49 pm

Good advice from LB there xx I was supposed to be day case and was only prepared for day and then they changed me to overnight so the OH had to dash to Tesco for supplies xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by KIRSTY# 28th March 2011, 4:08 pm

Hey hun, woooo hooo bet your excited.

I was waiting for ages when I was at the hospital before my op, so I recommend taking magazines, and stuff to keep you entertained. I had a tv in my room so that helped.
Also button up pjs, slippers, deodorant, I also took feminine wipes for the next day, and your obvious toiletries. A zip up or button up top to go home in is a good idea. Also a pillow, i have a v pillow and forgot to take it and all the had there was the 1 pillow!! Other then that maybe some of your fav drinks, cartons with straws are good to make it easier for you drink.

Good luck hun. xxx
KIRSTY#
KIRSTY#
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th March 2011, 5:45 pm

You might find this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] helpful hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hollyolivarria 28th March 2011, 8:20 pm

Good Luck with everything on Wed!!!!
hollyolivarria
hollyolivarria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo 28th March 2011, 8:46 pm

Thanks girls that's some great advice! And thanks for sharing that link with me cookie!!

Im a day case and never really thought I would need to stay over night but I suppose its best to be prepared!!

Also I think I'm naive in the sense that I expected to maybe hang around for no more than an hour before surgery!

Sampowell were you told you couldn't eat or was is the effectof the anesthetic? I will be purchasing a carton of it tomorrow!!

Ee I'm dead excited, Wednesday can't come quick enough!! :D

Lolo Xxxx

I
Lolo
Lolo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 28th March 2011, 8:56 pm

Hello hun

I was a night case, so I took button up pj's slippers, dressing gown (to cover you bum when walking to surgery lol), mints, toothbrush, magazines, grapes, arnica, zip up hoody baggy joggers, no jewellery, no nail polish, face cream, deoderant, toothpaste, phone charger as well.

Good luck xx
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo 28th March 2011, 9:19 pm

I may sound stupid here but what is arnica? :/

Xxxxx
Lolo
Lolo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 28th March 2011, 9:20 pm

Herbal tablets to help with bruising :-)
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo 28th March 2011, 9:31 pm

Ooh really!? Are they expensive? Where can you get them from? Did they work for you? I've not really thought much about the bruising!

Sorry for all the questions Haha xxx
Lolo
Lolo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 28th March 2011, 9:48 pm

Holland and barrett hun, nah no too expensive if u get the cream too yeah it helps quite a bit well worth, u won't be able to ise the cream till after you dressings are removed :-) xx
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 28th March 2011, 9:56 pm

I'd also recommend buying some button up shirts for the days after cos you'll struggle getting things over your head.
Good luck!
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo 28th March 2011, 10:11 pm

Where did you get your button up shirts from? I'm hoping I can get cheap ones from Asda or something as I wont wear them once I'm healed!

Xxx
Lolo
Lolo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 28th March 2011, 10:21 pm

You know, like those checked ones which are in the shops right now (God, I sound really old)! lol! I think New Look do cheap ones x
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 28th March 2011, 10:26 pm

Lol I was a tramp I just wore my sports bra didn't bother with tops wasn't going anywhere haha, but I now the ones u mean (primark) do them :-) xx
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 29th March 2011, 7:03 pm

The things I found best to have were. Button up shirts. (A must)
Put things like pain killers and a few bottles of water by your bed and on your coffee table so you won't have to get up. I found the pain killer made it impossiable for me to focus on book. I slept alot. This is a good thing.

Get yourself some high fiber snacks!! The belly bloat is awful! it was worse than the sore boobs! My husband wound up running out and getting me laxitives and supositories, and prune juice and hemmroid cream!!! It was awful! I would definitly recomend the high fiber and prune juice from day 1 so that you don't wind up in a very uncomfortable way!
I know it is scary but try really hard to relax! Best wishes!!

Candy
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 29th March 2011, 7:41 pm

Ooh good shout candy, I was soooo bloated for 5 days I had aloe vera juice which didn't help so my bf went and got apricots and they worked really well along with beans on toast haha. :-) all good now just....
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by POTCHIE123 30th March 2011, 11:47 pm

I hope everything went well.
Enjoy the new you.
POTCHIE123
POTCHIE123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by shell143 31st March 2011, 6:12 am

Hey lolo... How did it go? I also had mine done yesterday. :)

shell143
shell143
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolo 31st March 2011, 7:06 am

Thanks for the best wishes, girls.

Shell everything went well with the op. Yesterday I was like key this isn't that bad! Then I came home at tea time and just the moving around made me sore. This morning I couldn't even get myself out of bed so I got a little frustrated and upset.

I also had a funny turn where I burned up was gagging to be sick and sweating like mad!!

How did your op go? How are you managing with things. Your lucky u had overs, they say they are better for healing?

Lolo xxx
Lolo
Lolo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shell143 31st March 2011, 7:11 am

I also had the hot flushes and nearly threw up when I tried to eat a banana...

This morning my left bum cheek is in soooo much pain from sleeping upright...

I can't stop looking at them in mirror even if I am a bit skeptical of how pointy they are... There isn't too much pain... I jut feel a bit stretch out and they feel numb...
shell143
shell143
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next