Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im confused and still not prepared!

+11
Jemmy
luvjugz
cakey_baby
MarieMc85
Annie66
Gemma31
Ruth89
Mia
Jade
mizzpink23
fluffy_bunn1e
15 posters

Go down

im confused and still not prepared! Empty im confused and still not prepared!

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 27th September 2009, 10:19 am

Its in 18 days, i havent bought any bras yet, am really scared and feel so unprepared.

I know ive asked questions on here before, but my brain feels like mush!
Like ive listened and took in all advice but now i feel like im so unprepared!

so im guna buy my bras like soon, guna get some cheap 1s and hopefully a royce one off a catalague.

but how important is a v pillow? need to buy 1 of them and arnica, i am so skint as have just paid for Ba and nose i have to pay this week. ny Oh is being so great, paying bills etc.

also should i be moisturising? what with? vit E lotion? palmers?baby lotion?

i just dont feel ready! help!
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

im confused and still not prepared! Empty Re: im confused and still not prepared!

Post by mizzpink23 27th September 2009, 10:52 am

hi ya, i bourt some cheap sports bras from primark for £4, and i got a v pillow for £5, most the girls says the v pillow was a god send!! x

im not sure about arnica tho, as i didnt bother in the run up to my ba (that never happend) but i guess its up to you.

i did mostuirize with cocoa butter tho, wow,18 days, i bet ure so excited, good luck hun! xxx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

im confused and still not prepared! Empty Re: im confused and still not prepared!

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 27th September 2009, 11:11 am

ooops posted in wrong section! how do i move this! so sorry- exactly what ive been saying tho, my brain is mush!
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 27th September 2009, 11:21 am

im confused and still not prepared! 923101 YAY! 18 days!

I have a V pillow already from when I was pregnant- I think everyone should own one! im confused and still not prepared! 514153 They really are a godsend- I would buy one.
I'm not sure about arnica- but would be interested to see what others say!

Re: Bras I am doing the same as you- I have some Tesco ones I used to chuck my rice boobs in and I am going to buy a Royse front fastening one too. Transform sell ones with silver thread in for £25 so I think I will buy through them
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 27th September 2009, 11:23 am

£25 isnt bad eh! i havent done rice boobs at all, not guna bother i think... i best get shopping soon, i cant belv this is happening to me!
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 27th September 2009, 12:56 pm

Aw F.B.!!

Think you are well prepared...just the waiting...driving you crazy!!

Right!! V pillows are not needed....but great for sleeping upright and for anytime. For you with both ops. I would buy one they are about £8.00 I believe in Argos. Can get next time you are in town or online. MMM .. pleasant dreams!!!!!!!

Arnica: I believe works and with you having the two ops. I would take it...does no harm, as it is a natural remedy just helps bruising and swelling. internal and external. Again about £5.00 from health shop or Boots. Can get in lunch hour tomorrow im confused and still not prepared! Icon_smile

Sports bra I wore the Royce post surgery bra very comfy and supportive. Jade Evie said Transform are selling for £25.00 great price, and they come low so as not to rub on incisions. But you could order from catalougue today. That's it done!! im confused and still not prepared! 923101

Try and think of something other than boobs now..organise your flat things not too high etc. food shopping, washing, ironing etc. Just prepare everyday things. Wtite a list and tick it off as you go...makes you feel good and organised....you will be fine...just calm the mind and take it easy on yourself im confused and still not prepared! 321562 xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 27th September 2009, 3:39 pm

i didnt bother with a v pillow and i was more than fine, just made sure i had enough pillows in bed with me!

my bras were from asda and cost me only £4/£6

i didnt do anything to prepare to be honest with regards to moisturising etc. i always used moisturising as a method of toning my skin so tried to stay clear as i was going to want the opposite!

everyone is different and i did nothing, have amazing results in my opinions but then one girl could do everything possible and encounter problems.

your surgeon and clinic will have told you eveything you need to know by now!
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 27th September 2009, 3:49 pm

which isnt alot to be honest Ruth! lol
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 27th September 2009, 4:05 pm

Hi FB,

I would really recommend a Royce bra, I had my BA 16 days ago and am wearing one and it's the best bra ever and best of all it's got poppers at the front to do up so no stretching needed. As for a v pillow, yes I have one and would also recommended having one, just useful for propping you up in bed more. I did take arnica before and after and got no bruising but couldn't say if it was because I took it or I was just lucky with the bruising.

Gemma xxx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 27th September 2009, 4:13 pm

Aww, FB, try not to worry, you're nearly there now im confused and still not prepared! 571992 . I think the girls have given you great advice. You don't need to spend much now - and Mia has given you very accurate pricing information, which I'm about to repeat!

I bought a v-pillow for about £8 from Argos, a selection of sports bras from Asda (£4) to start me off, and I took Arnica from the day of the op onwards (MyBreast sent me a pack, but you can get them in Boots for £5).

You're going to do just fine, believe me! im confused and still not prepared! 321562

A xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 27th September 2009, 4:23 pm

Hi,

Like the other girls said, a V neck pillow is a god send. I used it on the journey home from the hospital to cushion from the seat belt and the speed bumps in the car. Also, they are good for propping you up and helping you to sleep after your op.

I bought the cheap sports bras from Asdas and one for £14 from La Senza which was so comfortable. I've also seen that they do nice sports bras in Peacocks for £5 but they only go up to a D cup.

I massaged my boobs twice a day with Nivea moisturiser with almond oil in it to prevent stretchmarks. I haven't mosturised them since my BA so don't know if it helped or if I wouldn't have gotten stretchmarks anyway! But, I think every little bit helps.

Marie

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 27th September 2009, 4:32 pm

thanks so much ladies 👍

Marie thanks also, i work for peacocks, but they dont do 32 s up to a d, but i may aswell buy 34 d,and c, after all i get 20 % and its 40 % friends and family week too.

thanks guys, i just feel so unprepared and it doesnt seem real yet, im going mad!
Screwy xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 27th September 2009, 4:36 pm

Aw FB im confused and still not prepared! 571992 try not to stress to much like Mia said you will be prepared its just the waiting around it drives you crazy!

Most of the things you mentioned are personal preference really, I didnt use a v pillow and was fine although most people do say to get one, and i took arinca for 1 week before and 4 days after (i think it helped with swelling and bruising!) I didnt massage before either just after.

Dont panic it will soon be all over and done with and you can enjoy your new boobs and nose x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by luvjugz 27th September 2009, 5:04 pm

I used bio oil a good couple of weeks before hand, only coz I'm petrified of stretch marks! I haven't got any as yet, but I guess I'm abit early po to tell.
I didn't use arnica - purely because I didn't bruise at all first time round, so guessed I wouldn't this time either. However I got loadsa bruising and swelling this time, which I think is maybe because I had unders. Are you having unders or overs hun? As the girls mentioned, all these things come down to personal preference really. But I would completely recommend the royce post surgery bra too!
I'm sure its just the build up thats making you panic, and rightly so, I remember what I was like. Not long now though im confused and still not prepared! Icon_smile
xx
luvjugz
luvjugz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 27th September 2009, 5:12 pm

im having partial unders hun. i will def buy the royce, must go shopping xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 27th September 2009, 5:27 pm

fluffy_bunn1e wrote:

Marie thanks also, i work for peacocks, but they dont do 32 s up to a d, but i may aswell buy 34 d,and c, after all i get 20 % and its 40 % friends and family week too.

You may as well hun, you can always take them back!

I noticed that they are now doing DD-F cup bras but not in anything less than a 34 band size. Very annoying! Maybe you could campaign for a change!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 27th September 2009, 5:44 pm

Awwww FB please don't panic! There is really no need whatsoever.

As far as a V pillow is concerned, I can't recommend it enough. I still sleep with it now as I squash it between my boobs when I sleep on my side.

I never took anything prior and didn't have any bruising at all. I did rub cocoa butter in daily and still do now. X
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 27th September 2009, 6:17 pm

Hiya hun,

I only bought my sports bra's, V pillar, and stuff for the hosp ie - slippers etc... 3 days before the op. So don't think you're unprepared darling. Try not to stress, just write some lists when you think of things you need to get, it always helps me to do that.

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 27th September 2009, 6:23 pm

thanks, it just seems so surreal! eek! xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by becca 27th September 2009, 7:29 pm

Hi! i used arnica and didnt get any bruising at all. started taking it 2 weeks before my op and then for a week or so after. x
becca
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 27th September 2009, 9:12 pm

I know how you feel chick, I'm even unsure of my size of implant now ahhhhhhhhh think I've just spent so much time looking at boobs. I still haven't got my bras either! Oh god just want them done now!!!!
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 27th September 2009, 9:18 pm

im sooo scared though, its my nose which is scaring me the most, i look forward to your story Kerry, that will spur me on! xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 27th September 2009, 9:21 pm

I am enjoying this thread FB i know where to come for my op things to remember, i'll just ask you im confused and still not prepared! 514153 18days!!! it's going to fly around for you x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 27th September 2009, 9:24 pm

I think I'm still in shock it's come round so quick im confused and still not prepared! Icon_eek xx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down