Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My boob job saved my life

5 posters

Go down

My boob job saved my life Empty My boob job saved my life

Post by summer11 12th March 2011, 11:11 am

hiya girls
we false ladies quite often get a backlashing from the media, family, work colleagues and even our friends wondering why we could have silcone inserted into our bodies and justify the expense of it.
well i'm fed up of it as the real reason i orginally had it done was a to increase my confidence as i was in an abusive relationship with my last partner who constantly pulled me down and totally controlled my every move. even writing this i can still feel the fear i had for him as i was scared to stay but even more scared to leave as he would say he would kill me.
So after a few years of contemplating i was brave enough for the boob job which i had done behind his back with the aid of my parents as if he knew he would of stopped me from having it done, it gave me the strength to finally leave him and stay left. That was 6 years ago and apart from having my kids it was the greatest day of my life.
i remember waking up in pain after the ba but thinking this is going to be the first day of my new life and it sure was.
and of course now my 1300cc is purely boob greed and prob have an unlying bodydismorphoia problem lol xxxxxxxx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

My boob job saved my life Empty Re: My boob job saved my life

Post by carol_s 12th March 2011, 11:28 am

Oh, well done you, Sue!! It must have taken a tremendous amount of courage to do that after being in an abusive relationship and being made to feel totally inadequate for all those years. It really does take enormous courage to finally stand up for yourself and break free of that sort of domination. I really, really admire you for that Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 12th March 2011, 12:52 pm

Im so glad you are able to move on from that horrible relationship!
If you do think you have an under lying problem maybe see your GP? just incase you shift your focus onto somethin else after your BA, but by the sounds of things you seem like you know what you doing.
Good luck with your new boobs XxXxXxXxXxXxX
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 12th March 2011, 1:12 pm

thanks lol, yes glad all behind me was 6 years ago now, and have met an amazing man 4 years ago got married and two more beautiful daughters so defo moved on. 1300cc sounds big but isnt with unders and i have 700cc at the mo and only s 32ff and a few girls on here with similar stats have 400ishcc overs and acheived the same size.
again with implants they measure bigger than they look as i prob only look a e cup
xxx if only we could acheive the size we want first time lol xxxxxxxx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren_125 12th March 2011, 4:26 pm

so glad you managed to change your life. i work with a girls whos sister was murdered in a similar situation with domestic violence its awful! just cant imagine what you went through but its very good to hear you managed to escape and meet the man of your dreams had have wonderful kids. im sure if any one on here is going through domestic violence it gives them the confidence to leave and find a better life.

if only very case were like yours Hug well done! :)
lauren_125
lauren_125
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 13th March 2011, 12:58 pm

thanks Lauren that make me cry, i feel like i had a lucky escape and it may seem harder to leave but it gets much easier just feel sorry for who he is with now as no doubt he does the same. when people ask why did you stay with so long i never really know the answer..... i suppose its fear of what they may do and what trouble they may cause. i live in a village where there has been a girl murdered through jealously and in jan my neighbour died of hypothermia as her partner was alledgly leaving her so she got depressed and did that. then two weeks ago you prob heard it in the news a woman stabbed her 9, 13 year old then hung herself due to alledgey marriage problems. what goes off in their heads i have no idea but really upsetting when its people you know and shocked as they never appeared to be anything wrong xxxx so sad for them children xx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren_125 13th March 2011, 10:00 pm

it makes me so sad to hear. and theres people who moan about the most trivial things and theres this going on in life. .. kinda puts things into perspective. i am really glad you found the strength to leave.. ino i dont know you but your story has really moved me.
well done and i honestly wish u the best in life! you deserve it xx
lauren_125
lauren_125
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 13th March 2011, 10:33 pm

You have been through it hun but at least you have come out the other side with a positive outlook. I always admire those who get themselves out of abusive relationships as there are far too many who stay in them and suffer xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down