Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..help..majorly different sized areolas after ba..

+4
sarahdawn31
hazleyez2201
bigandsmall
nixma1
8 posters

Go down

..help..majorly different sized areolas after ba.. Empty ..help..majorly different sized areolas after ba..

Post by nixma1 2nd March 2011, 3:42 pm

im almost 2 weeks post op.

ok so me n my surgeon decided that the areola incision as best for me as i had asymmetry and wanted to equal them out we also agreed that my left areola was larger and wanted to match them.

looking at them now, my left is HUGE and not completely round and the right is tiny (smaller than before) and perfectly round. my left breast is slightly more swollen but not to warrant this huge thing! my surgeon said he used the cookie cutter thing to shape them.

has anyone else experienced this??

did they eventually equal out? i really cant ever see them being even close to the same size!!

xxx
nixma1
nixma1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

..help..majorly different sized areolas after ba.. Empty Re: ..help..majorly different sized areolas after ba..

Post by bigandsmall 2nd March 2011, 9:47 pm

Hi

I've not experienced this. Sorry you're not happy. It might be worth asking James M in the surgeon's section for his opinion x
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

..help..majorly different sized areolas after ba.. Empty Re: ..help..majorly different sized areolas after ba..

Post by hazleyez2201 8th March 2011, 3:53 am

I have the same problem. My left is not even with the right after having donut lift with BA. My right areola is round but my left is not. My ps said he used cookie cutter on me as well. I am only one week post op so I cant say if it works itself out but i would say he needs to go back and fix it.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 8th March 2011, 4:51 am

I would ask James about this one, as I have heard that there is a chance of the areola stretching if it has been cut. I had a lollipop lift so I also had my areolas cut, and they are basically the same size still but the scar on the right has stretched a bit so it is wider than the left.
Good luck, x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 8th March 2011, 7:38 am

mine are not perfectly even anymore, but it doesnt really bother me
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 9th March 2011, 9:55 am

I had mine re-sized too and my right one (which was my smaller boob originally) is a different shape to the left - it's more oval than round. When I asked the surgeon he said it was because it has stretched - but I don't understand why he wouldn't have allowed for it. The thing is mine only started going like that after about 6 weeks - so maybe yours will even out once you setlle?
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by ms_laaloo 28th March 2011, 10:36 am

i had a dount lift ..i agreed also to adjust my areola , but he didnt i found out that one of them the lift is round and nice while the right bigger and olave shape ...i really hate them

but my other doctor told me i can consider another opration after my surgery heal perfectly
ms_laaloo
ms_laaloo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by belindavictoria 29th March 2011, 9:04 am

Hi,

I had a lollipop lift 5 weeks ago. I was changing the steri-strips recently and took a look in mirror- I was horrified as one areola was gigantic and the other was tiny. I actually had a bit of a panic. Then I realised that one was erect (it was a cold night) and the other wasn't. They both felt the same though in terms of sensation (ie I coul n't feel that one was erect).

Your PS would have tried to made them even with cookie cutters and/or measurements. There would be lots of swelling too. There are lots of changes to come. I'm guessing that they'll probably even up over time. Fingers crossed.

B xo
belindavictoria
belindavictoria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down