Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolutely fuming with Mybreast

+5
carolyn77
hazleyez2201
abbie
butterfly2
Soutty123
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Absolutely fuming with Mybreast - Page 2 Empty Re: Absolutely fuming with Mybreast

Post by kinkyboots33 7th March 2011, 6:54 pm

hope you dont mind be looking at your new pics? i had your pw from a few weeks ago....

hope you dont mind me saying but it look like a form of double bubble (waterfall effect) i know this as i have the same and having to have a lift! its when your own breast tissue falls lower than the implant....either that your implant needs to drop into the pocket?...
dont really understand why this has happened to you as you werent really saggy to begin with... you had a pretty good nipple height so i just dont know.

have you let james see your pics?
he was very helpful with me, and soooo patient with the endless questions i had!

kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Absolutely fuming with Mybreast - Page 2 Empty Re: Absolutely fuming with Mybreast

Post by kaboobie 8th March 2011, 1:45 am

If you mean you looked at my new pics, im completely ok with it. Anyone I gve the info to is welcome to see my progress. I go see my PS wednesday so im hoping honestly he just admits they look retarded and say if they dont fix themselves after 6months hell do the reop without charging me or else im going to do a c/b and take my money elsewhere to get the problem resolved. Best case hes just a good guy and will take pride in his work, and make sure I get the results I want... still fuming he made extra cuts. but not like i can reverse time. james has looked and been extremely helpful, I wish I was there and couldve went to his for my BA. hes givien me great advice, even though is negetive its what i need, the truth from a professional,and hes awesome !!!
xoxoxox
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2