Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have absolutely no idea? :(

3 posters

Go down

i have absolutely no idea? :( Empty i have absolutely no idea? :(

Post by princess-natalie 10th August 2011, 10:20 pm

hi girlies
i have the horrible pip implants in at the mo. i started out 34b had 390cc pip implants and went to a 34d/dd in 2006
over the past 5 years i have had 1 child and my boobs went huuuuge, since then i have lost soo much of my boobies,i am lucky to fit in a c cup i have alot of loose skin and can feel my implant and rippling
anyhooow i go for my consultation with the fab mr liew at spire, who suggested a 560cc allergan naturelle to fill out the skin and make a noticable change, he also said he would take 615cc into theatre incase they would fit/look better.
i am soo confused as to what these size implants will take me to? do i start out at the beginning size of 34b i was 5/6 years ago? do i go from the d cup i was after my 1st BA or do i go from the c cup i am now? arhh
if any body has been from around a 390 and replaced with a 560-615 i would love to hear of your outcome/size
stats.. 5'7.5
8st 10lb
size 8
currently 34c with 390cc
pre ba 615cc=who knows?? thank you thank you
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

i have absolutely no idea? :( Empty Re: i have absolutely no idea? :(

Post by COOKIE 10th August 2011, 11:47 pm

I'd go from the D cup you were after your 1st BA Natalie, 'cos that's how much the skin has stretched to, so you'll be adding to that to fill out that extra skin and add that bit more too to give you that youthful tightness back.

I don't know what resulting size you'll have hunni, your surgeon will be best placed to give you that information. Mr Liew is a good man and I know he'll look after you.

Treat this consultation as if it were your first, ask the same questions and go into as much detail as you would have first time around to get what you want, as this is your second surgery, I'm sure you're not looking to have another re-op anytime soon, so be sure to check all of your boxes hun.

Look for pics to take in with you of the size and shape of the new breasts you're looking for. What will also be helpful woulf be pics too of what you don't want from your new look as well. It really help the surgeon so much to 'see' a visual, so you both have the same thing to look and discuss, ensuring you're absolutely both reading from the same page.

Don't forget the consultation notebook we have here too, you'll see it in the top right hand column of the forum sweetie, it's as much help second time around with asking questions as it would have been first time.

Good luck hun and... welcome back. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 11th August 2011, 9:15 am

Hi cookie, thanks for advice :-) I already had my consult yesterday and I was in and out in 20 mins! It was straight forward more or less just choosing the right size implant. I got home and realized I'd forgotten to ask about aftercare! Mr liew told me the implants were allergen naturelle with lifetime guarantee? That's all I know oops. What else do I need to know bcoz I can email him or go back with any questions I have x
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th August 2011, 9:27 am

I believe the allergen naturelle are guarannteed against rupture hun, this won't cover any other complications. You need to know what the aftercare would be if you develop CC, or if you bottom out etc etc etc. How long after the op will you be covered for?

I'm sure one of the other lovely ladies can give you more detailed advice :-) xxxx Good luck
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 11th August 2011, 12:38 pm

Hi Natalie
The aftercare is life long ie you can come back to see me free of charge for as long as you want.
If you develop capsular contracture unfortunately you will have to pay for your surgery again. However the Allergan implant does have guarantee for that so you will get a free of implant from them. Bottoming out is a long term complication so will not be covered by the hospital
Hope that answer all your questions
Regards
S Liew
What u think of this ladies? Just received this email back of mr liew is this good? X
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th August 2011, 12:43 pm

Well I am no expert but I've seen ladies on her bottoming out quite soon after surgery!!! Correct me if I'm wrong ladies.
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th August 2011, 2:01 pm

Basically your implants and all post-op appointments are free but should you suffer a complication, aside from replacing the implants everything else is going to be charged to you, possibly £4,000+

I'm presuming you're going through Mr Liews 'private' practise?

Have you thought of using Mr Liew through MyBreast, MYA or Spire? These are the commercial clinics he works from. They offer a far better deal on Aftercare than private clinics so you could compare what those clinics would offer you and you still have your surgery with Mr Liew.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th August 2011, 2:32 pm

Ooohhhh your so devious Cookie...I like your style!!!! i have absolutely no idea? :( 727935
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 11th August 2011, 4:04 pm

Oh gosh I dunno what to do, no I went with mr lies threw spire Liverpool. I also tried mya and mybreast but they were quite expensive x
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th August 2011, 4:11 pm

It may be worth paying the extra cost for the assurance of their aftercare hun.

Get the aftercare from all the companies, weigh up what you are covered for from each, some offer 3/5/10 years and sweetheart even with 3 years cover you're quids in for rupture/CC/Bottoming out just imagine the expense for surgery should you need it in those years and compare that to an extra couple of hundred for that kind of cover, it's a little to pay for peace of mind isn't it and you don't loose out at all, you still get Mr Liew to do the surgery!
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down