Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow is the day!! Last min advise?? eeeekkk!

+2
alfie
newboobs?
6 posters

Go down

Tomorrow is the day!! Last min advise?? eeeekkk! Empty Tomorrow is the day!! Last min advise?? eeeekkk!

Post by newboobs? 20th February 2011, 2:50 pm

Ok, so these last few weeks have flown by and tomorrow I shall have new boobs!
So excited and nervous! Sizing still unsure, so Im just going to go in and say I don't want to be too big, just normal for my size and height and hopefully he'll know!! He is the pro after all!
Anyone else my size 5ft8in..size 8/10.. who could suggest sizing??
I want to be a full C/D and he has suggested 325 - 375 That sounds way to big, so Im guessing the lesser the better?? Oh yeah and unders!

Worried about caring for my youngest after who is rugby mad and tackles me at every given moment!!???

How long to drive after??

Housework???

Shower??

..............xxxxxxxxxxxxx.......... dance
newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow is the day!! Last min advise?? eeeekkk! Empty Re: Tomorrow is the day!! Last min advise?? eeeekkk!

Post by alfie 20th February 2011, 3:31 pm

woohoo how exciting hunni.

I'm not very good at suggesting what size hun, the same size on a different person always seems to differ, I think you've just got to trust your surgeon. I wasn't given a choice, mine said he wouldn't go bigger than 240, and the result was great, so I'm glad I trusted him.

I'd say get some help with the little one, being rugby tackled will hurt the new boobs, you'll need to take it easy hun.

Don't drive...so can't help there either.

I couldn't shower properly for 6 weeks, untill my dressings were removed, I had to sponge my top half. I've heard others don't wait this long though.

Hubby did the housework.

I've probably not been much help, so lots of luck, I'll look forward to reading all about your day. xxxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow is the day!! Last min advise?? eeeekkk! Empty Re: Tomorrow is the day!! Last min advise?? eeeekkk!

Post by angbabyxx 20th February 2011, 3:56 pm

newboobs?"]
Anyone else my size 5ft8in..size 8/10.. who could suggest sizing??
I want to be a full C/D and he has suggested 325 - 375 That sounds way to big, so Im guessing the lesser the better?? Oh yeah and unders!
I'm 5ft8 but size 10/12 I had overs but as I wanted a full C small D my PS suggested 365cc. I'm now a DD (which sounds big but it isn't) and I'm very happy. I do think with unders you wont seem as big initially, the girls will correct me if I'm wrong on that..... it is really difficult and confusing at times, the whole 'sizing' issue but I'm sure between you and your PS you'll make the right decision for you.

As far as your aftercare, you should be given all that info before you leave hospital, but the basics from my clinic were; Don't drive for a few days but I was ok after 48hrs. Housework? As little as possible...lol, just be sensible and listen to your body hun. Showers? That again will be regulated by your own clinic, usually, you have to keep the dressings dry, so it depends how long you have to keep them on. As far as the little one's rugby tackling you....it's not a good idea to be doing any kind of contact sport.... Hysterical

But as I said hun, you will be given all this infomation verbally and in document form on your BA day, a lot of surgeons have their own ideas on aftercare.

Good Luck for tomorrow and hope all goes well. We'll see you on the other side hunnie....... Hug
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 20th February 2011, 4:13 pm

Aww, congrats hunnie

I'm 5'6½" pet and weigh 130(ish)lbs and size 10 approx and I had 410 unders to take me to a DD (possibly an E??), but I must admit they don't look that big - especially in clothes. As most of us develop some degree of boobie greed after the event, I would say go for the larger ones - I wish I could have gone larger, but not physically possible in my own case as I didn't have enough skin/existing breast tissue to go larger.

Worried about caring for my youngest after who is rugby mad and tackles me at every given moment!!???
Could be a problem - you will just have to be firm with him and explain that mummy has had a very bad chest and it is still very sore and that he cannot do that for a few weeks.

How long to drive after??
Your car insurance will be invalidated immediately after a GA. My surgeon insisted on 7 days no driving - others have been told 3 or 4 days. Best check with your insurers sweetheart to see what terms apply to your own policy. I found driving to be fine after 7 days, but changing gear into reverse was impossible as I have to lift and pull back on the gear stick - but I could just about manage it two handed.

Housework???
No heavy lifting, changing bed linen, stretching, hoovering, window cleaning etc - a bit of light dusting is all that you should be doing - rest is vitally important in your recovery process.

Shower??
It varies from one person to another and also from one surgeon to another sweetheart (see this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]). I had shallow baths from Day 3, but no water near the scars whatsoever. The nurse told me I could shower when she saw me at my 7 day post-op checkup - but no shower gel on or around the boobie area. I was told that I could have a proper bath at my 4 week checkup as the scars were healed by then and all the scabs had dropped off.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by betty_boob86 20th February 2011, 4:49 pm

Ooooo how exciting! I'm 5ft10'' and a size 8/10, I've had a consultation and said exactly the same as you hun - I'd like to be a full C / small D... I haven't a clue what these numbers mean (300cc etc) as he didn't mention that to me, just said that's the size he wouldv'e suggested for me also to keep me in proportion and an ideal size. I'm guessing we'll discuss it further on op day. He did say I could go over though which I'm still a little worried about as I thought I'd have to go under like yourself. As I'm still waiting for my big day I can't assist you with any answers to your questions - though i'll be keeping a check on your posts as I need to know answers too Tomorrow is the day!! Last min advise?? eeeekkk! 907337 I wish you all the luck in the world for tomorrow... definitely let us know how you get on... Tomorrow is the day!! Last min advise?? eeeekkk! 48411 xxx
betty_boob86
betty_boob86
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobs? 20th February 2011, 8:54 pm

Hey thanks everyone, very much appreciated.

Well the children are packed off to their Grandparents for a couple of nights ( said I was going on a Spa day/night!) and Im finishing off the weeks ironing so don't have too much to do next week!!

I will def keep you all informed of how my day goes tom and so forth... Lets hope its a good one ( lets make that two!)
xx
newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 24th February 2011, 9:44 pm

newboobs, how did your surgery go? Mine is on monday so we are a week apart on having our done. I'm getting nervous. I to have a kid who loves to tackle and jump on me, he is 10. He is staying with my mom for the first week and I've told him mama cant have him jumping on me for a while.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobs? 24th February 2011, 10:26 pm

Hi

I was going to do a weekly diary next Mon but as though you will be in I'll let you know how I got on so far!!

Hospital, nurses, Anesthetists all really lovely and made me feel very at ease.

Walked down in my dressing gown and Ugg Boots ( forgot to take my slippers)!! Layed on the bed and away I went - FAB!!

When I came round ( longer than usual, I do with GA) I was feeling fine just sleepy and a little drunk! Husband came ;) I had a peek under the tuba grip and wow! 2 firm raised mounds I had never seen before! No pain ( THANKS TO THE mORPHINE) OOPS!
Had wonderful leg massagers on the bottom half of my legs which I could have taken home with me! Nurses came to take Blood Pressure - low So slept!!!
I came home the following afternoon - this is when it hit...the sleepiness and uncomfortable feeling - my boobs had now doubled in size due to swelling...And are gradually going down a little now, left one is more so! Any advice on how quickly they will return to normal ladies???
Basically so far so good but I really didn't expect to be quite so much knocked out by the GA as I have been, I think because I have low blood pressure/blood sugar levels this may have affected me more....Luckily my children have been cared for by OH nad Mum ( who I only told by txt after the op)!! Luckily after the initial shock sh eis fine ;)
Oh yeah and the bloating - my face/tummy I din't expect!
Again this si going down now and don't feel quite so bloated.
All in all the pain of the boobs is nothing I don't really have that, just the affect from the GA which probably doesn't affect eveyrone the same...
All looking fab down below, my nipples actually point in the direction I am walking ( when I do walk that is!!)

So I hope this has helped you understand a little more about after? Its good that you have help - bed rest has been the best option for me - although the backache is lkicking in.

Good luck for Mon, you' ll be fine and def worth it...
xx
newboobs?
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 24th February 2011, 11:03 pm

Thanks for sharing. I am going to have iv sedation so hopefully i wont be lethargic.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down