Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unsure

5 posters

Go down

unsure  Empty unsure

Post by sammi35 10th February 2011, 2:34 pm

hi im unsure of which size and shape of implant to go for , i am pre booked at transform with mr clark , goin back again on 21 feb to discuss further of size etc , im a b size now although feel more like a A size , never been happy with size , i want to b a natural shape and not big as im quite petitie in size so want it to look right , he suggested a 300cc , so im wondering if this is the right size for me , any advice would be great , thanks
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

unsure  Empty Re: unsure

Post by yettiricey 10th February 2011, 2:46 pm

Hi Sammie35

I am petite and had a BA 16 years ago, I was a 30AA and went to a 30C which I totally loved, they were natural looking and unless I told anyone they never knew they were implants. If you go to just a B you might regret not going that extra size and remember they do look and feel huge when you first have them but they soon settle and mine were so natural looking.

Good Luck!
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 10th February 2011, 2:58 pm

Hi yettiricey

Thanks for your reply , i would be really happy to go to a size c as i feel that would be right for me , just unsure off all the process at the moment , it seems to be happing really quick an the nerves are kickin in , so need to make sure before i sign the dotted line , its somethin ive thought about for years , but only this year decided its now or never , so im not wanting to back out of having it , but scared of actully doin it , but excited at same time , im trying to research as much as possible .
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 10th February 2011, 3:35 pm

I totally understand how you feel and I remember the nerves so well! You are doing the right thing by getting as much information as possible so that you fully know what to expect. I wish I had a forum like this when I first had my op, there were so many things I didn't know to expect. My only regret though was waiting until I was 26 to have my first OP, I wished I'd done it years before and I have never regretted it for one day!
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 10th February 2011, 4:19 pm

Hi sammi, it might help if you gave us an idea of your present size and shape eg
Height=
Weight=
Dress Size=
Chest (band size)=
as what might be a nice size on somebody who is tall and thin, would not look right on another person who is tiny but well rounded.
Also bear in mind that a very large proportion of people suffer from some degree of boob greed after having their BA's and wish they'd gone either a little bigger to a lot bigger. Very few people wish that they had gone smaller after their procedures.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 10th February 2011, 4:28 pm

hi carol

my current sizes are as follows
height 5.1
weight 8s,8lb
dress size 10
chest , now thats the hard one always considered myself 32/34 A surgeon said i was b size so not 100% sure

i got told 300cc over would bring me up 2 c or d cup , i would b happy with the c cup as i really dont want to big so i dont think i would regret that size , im just worried they might make me to big which could result in lookin fake ,
also im worried how they would feel , if they feel like real breasts or if u can feel the implant .

Thanks for your reply :)
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie24jedi 10th February 2011, 4:46 pm

Hi Sammi35, I have recently had my BA on 3rd Feb and like yourself didn't want to go too big, I was a 34b (size 10, 5ft 3) and my PS offered 280cc or 320cc overs, the girls on here helped so much as I couldn't decide which to go for, in the end I decided with the 320cc and I know it's only ealry days yet but I am in a 34D sports bra at the moment and they look geat, just right for my frame and size. Hope this helps a little in your decision x
charlie24jedi
charlie24jedi
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 10th February 2011, 5:10 pm

I Sammi, your stats are the same as mine. I have 325cc Unders and Im a 32D, which sounds impressive...BUT I dont know if its something to do with my shape or implants in general, but although I fit into this size bra I dont LOOK a D-cup.

I said I wanted 'natural' but I think this is as I had images of Victoria Beckam in my head and didnt want to end up like that!

Be really clear when talking to your PS about what you're after. I wish I had stressed more that I want a killer cleavage! This may have made a difference to the implant size recommended. Good luck!
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 10th February 2011, 5:12 pm

Hi Jem

Are you not happy with the results of your BA? I'm using the same surgeon as you!

yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 10th February 2011, 5:21 pm

hi charlie an jem
thanks for your replies your comments have really helped , my choice was between 300 an 340 which i got told just to place each one in my bra , which really didnt help as my bra was too small to fit them lol

i felt the 340 was too rounded and i would get to much roundness on the top which i dont want so i said the 300cc , by your comments im thinkin i made the right choice as i would b happy with being more fuller n slightly bigger than i am now .

im back on the 21st to talk with the surgeon again so ill press for more conformation that he understands what i want and if the 300 will give me that .

thanks for all ur comments :) x
sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 10th February 2011, 5:23 pm

also i'm worried how they would feel , if they feel like real breasts or if u can feel the implant
I think a lot depends on if you have overs or unders hunnie and also the cohesive gels come in different types, some feeling softer to the touch than others. If you have unders (i.e. under the muscle), they do tend to be a bit firmer than if you have over the muscle implants - but your surgeon will know which type is best for you. If you go for the Allergan range of implants, they do two main types of gel - Responsive (which is the softer of the two) or Soft Touch (which paradoxically is the firmer of the two). So if you surgeon were to recommend unders for you, you would be better choosing the Responsive type of gel.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi35 10th February 2011, 5:29 pm

hi carol

the implants are Allergan as i asked that on my last visit as i had read about them before after visiting the harley medical , the surgeon is dr clark from transform , who i also want to research more before my final desicion , he suggested over as he said i had enough breast tissue for them to be over , so which would u suggest and should i ask about them , as they never told me about different types of implants etc , i also researched the teardrop implant , any thoughts on that ?

sammi35
sammi35
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 10th February 2011, 5:30 pm

I just noticed your last message too hunnie.
If you don't want too much upper pole fullness, you would be better going for the anatomical style of implant which gives a more natural slope to the upper pole.
Have a look at the Natrelle catalog (click on this link)
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 10th February 2011, 5:32 pm

yettiricey wrote:Hi Jem

Are you not happy with the results of your BA? I'm using the same surgeon as you!

Don't panic yettiricey! John Davison is very nice and he did what I asked him to do! I think its more my fault as I said I wanted a 'natural' effect, when actually now, after the event I'd change that to - 'as big as I can get!' lol! My scars are fantastic and the whole experience of going for the surgery was excellent! The only thing I'd change is the information I gave him...

:doh:
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 10th February 2011, 5:56 pm

Oh that is a shame, you can always have them redone in the future.

Yes is very nice, I had Jan Stanek (off the TV) before and he was a gr8 surgeon but very blunt and abrubt, quick in and out the office kinda guy where as Mr Davison takes time to talk to you and advise you.
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down