Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrities with size D/Large C boobs?

+3
**Jem**
carolyn77
amyamyf
7 posters

Go down

Celebrities with size D/Large C boobs? Empty Celebrities with size D/Large C boobs?

Post by amyamyf 8th February 2011, 1:19 pm

Hi! I Was just wonering if anyone had any idea of celebrities with bra size D or a large C boobs, I'm searching the net as I want to go to a consultation with pictures in my hand not just in my head!

Also - I live in the British Isles so would have to get a flight over (i could get a boat but that would take hours and hours) to London, would I be able to get a flight back to where I live a few days after having my BA?
amyamyf
amyamyf
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Celebrities with size D/Large C boobs? Empty Re: Celebrities with size D/Large C boobs?

Post by carolyn77 8th February 2011, 1:44 pm

hi, i was just researching this the other day! I think Lacey Turner from Eastenders went from a B cup to a D cup.

let me know if you find out any others - I too need some good pics to take to consultations.xx
carolyn77
carolyn77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Celebrities with size D/Large C boobs? Empty Re: Celebrities with size D/Large C boobs?

Post by **Jem** 8th February 2011, 5:02 pm

What about Serena from Gossip Girl?
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 8th February 2011, 5:05 pm

you dont necessarily need to go to london.
Whereabouts are you?
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th February 2011, 5:11 pm

The only problem with celebrity boobs is they seem to lie about their size. I'd have a look through a few magazines and cut out pics of which ever ones you like. It would be better for you to show a surgeon what you want rather than tell them a cup size, as their idea of a C/D cup maybe totally different to yours.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by amyamyf 8th February 2011, 6:36 pm

abbie - I'm in the Channel Islands, but my Dad lives in London so i figured it would be easiest to go there :)

misf1 - yeah that's a good idea about the magazines. I did think that i shouldnt go in with cup size incase of that problem so thanks :)

Do the pics have to be of them in like a bra or can it just be them in a dress showing the sort of size?
amyamyf
amyamyf
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th February 2011, 6:41 pm

I would think in a dress would be fine, although I bought nuts magazine and cut out naked boobs from there too.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by amyamyf 8th February 2011, 6:54 pm

i think i'll send my brother in for that one then!!
amyamyf
amyamyf
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 8th February 2011, 7:19 pm

I have to agree with MisF1 on the fact that you would never No there true bra sizes as they either Lie or one paper will say one size then youll read that person is then a completely different size in a different magazine shrug ................Rather then worry about cup size Id take some pics of the boobs you like the look of with you & then just try the implants on & see what implant cc suits your frame & you would be happy with, Most PS dont work in cup size anymore just cc as it to confusing.

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 8th February 2011, 11:38 pm

I agree, me and my husband searched online, amazing the pictures you can find of regular people and some on augmentation sites that show you before and after pics, their weight, cc amount etc, I took those, put them on a cd/flash drive, and took them with me to my appointment, had the PS put them in the computer and said, thats the look i like :o)
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down