Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post op BA & Mastopexy for tuberous breasts

+3
alfie
bigandsmall
DIXIECHICK
7 posters

Go down

Post op BA & Mastopexy for tuberous breasts Empty Post op BA & Mastopexy for tuberous breasts

Post by DIXIECHICK 6th February 2011, 12:05 pm

i am now 3days post op following an augmentation and uplift for tuberous breasts, feeling very quite sore at the moment as had 210cc unders! Does this make it more painful? But going slightly mad not being able to do anything!

I'm planning to be back at work on feb 21st ( nearly 3weeks post op) i no its early days but this really concerns me......i'm a really private person (probably down to my tuberous breasts) and i hate the idea of anyone at work knowing i've had breast surgery! i also cannot imagine going back to work at the moment
DIXIECHICK
DIXIECHICK
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post op BA & Mastopexy for tuberous breasts Empty Re: Post op BA & Mastopexy for tuberous breasts

Post by bigandsmall 6th February 2011, 12:15 pm

Hi and welcome

I'm pre BA but am sure things will get better before you're due back. Just wanted to say congrats on getting your operation done and hello!
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post op BA & Mastopexy for tuberous breasts Empty Re: Post op BA & Mastopexy for tuberous breasts

Post by alfie 6th February 2011, 12:55 pm

Hello Dixiechick :allo: welcome to the forum hunni and congratulations on having your op.

I've also had an augmented mastopexy, although I had overs. I think it is going to be more painful/uncomfortable having unders, going from what the girls on here say. I also took 3 weeks off work after my op and felt fine going back. I didn't tell anyone at work about my op, so I was also conerned about people noticing. Nobody did notice, to be honest the sports bras hold you in and also because it was winter time I was always wearing jumpers and scarves. I know because you feel so sore and uncomfortable now, it's hard to imagine feeling normal again, but trust me, you will hun.
Take care and happy healing. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicki0712 28th May 2011, 12:10 pm

Hi, does anyone have any pics? I've just been advised I need an uplift and ba due to slightly tumerous breasts, the scars sound extreme so I'm quite anxious! Thanks xxx
Vicki0712
Vicki0712
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th May 2011, 12:18 pm

Vicki0712 wrote:Hi, does anyone have any pics? I've just been advised I need an uplift and ba due to slightly tumerous breasts, the scars sound extreme so I'm quite anxious! Thanks xxx
Please see this info on asking for pictures
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th May 2011, 6:25 pm

Welcome to BJSF babe Post op BA & Mastopexy for tuberous breasts 399357

OUCH! day three is the very worst day, well it was for me anyway babe, it's around this time the most of your swelling kicks in and you really feel kinda rubbish abbe, so sending a gentle hug for that sweetie Post op BA & Mastopexy for tuberous breasts 571992

I think 3 weeks post-op is a sensible amount of time to take depending on your job, if you don't do any lifting at all you should be fine lovely, keep taking your pain killers when you need them... Ice packs are also a massive help! If you don't have icepacks a bag of frozen peas or rice will do, lay them across the tops of your swollen boobs babe, you'll be surprised at just how much relief you get. It generally starts to get a little better each day after 1 week post-op. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 28th May 2011, 8:03 pm

Hi and welcome wavey

congrats on your op xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down