Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEEJ PICTURE TRAIL MILD TUBEROUS BA & MASTOPEXY

+9
eve83
letfreedomsing
roxanne
dizzydi66
Sabrina22
perk_me_up
Cattyross
Wishful
Beej
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BEEJ PICTURE TRAIL MILD TUBEROUS BA & MASTOPEXY Empty BEEJ PICTURE TRAIL MILD TUBEROUS BA & MASTOPEXY

Post by Beej 24th April 2012, 3:05 pm

Hi girls just done a picture trail of my ugly tuberous/tubular breasts cant believe im going to show them but some one has to as i know there are quite a few girls on here that have this problem and i hope it may help. I had 240 cc over implants periareolar mastopexy areolar reduction to correct my problem. Cant see much as im bandaged up but will add more pics as time goes by, post of pictures were taken on op day.

Take a peek just pm me for password, no newbies other than those i have spoken to previously.

xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

BEEJ PICTURE TRAIL MILD TUBEROUS BA & MASTOPEXY Empty Re: BEEJ PICTURE TRAIL MILD TUBEROUS BA & MASTOPEXY

Post by Wishful 24th April 2012, 10:08 pm

Oh my God what a difference!!! I am so optimistic now Beej honestly they look awesome! Cleavage difference as well as overall shape is fantastic! So happy for you x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

BEEJ PICTURE TRAIL MILD TUBEROUS BA & MASTOPEXY Empty Re: BEEJ PICTURE TRAIL MILD TUBEROUS BA & MASTOPEXY

Post by Cattyross 24th April 2012, 10:12 pm

Hey Hun can I take a peek? Hope you feeling good :) xx
Cattyross
Cattyross
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 24th April 2012, 10:12 pm

Yeah the difference in shape is extreme isn't it, they were so horrid before, got along way to go as yet, can't wait to see my SMALL NON PUFFY nipples/ areolars !!!! He he he. Are your similar to mine?? So many different styles of our deformity!!! Xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by perk_me_up 25th April 2012, 3:09 am

Hi would love to see your outcome it sound amazing. :)
perk_me_up
perk_me_up
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by perk_me_up 25th April 2012, 3:10 am

Lol didn't notice that I am still a newbie. :)
perk_me_up
perk_me_up
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 25th April 2012, 5:00 am

Tbh mine are less tuberous at the nipple but mine have more droop and nipple seems lower down. Still with the narrow base though and profile view they are triangular looking. Always thought mine were quite far apart and from what I've read they can't really do much to fix that with the implant having to fit inside what you already have...but yours look great so im more confident now. Ha yeah big time I bet it's like waiting for the grand nipple unveiling!! And your size looks really proportionate to your frame too Hun x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 25th April 2012, 5:17 am

There is so many variations of tuberous that everyone's outcome will be so different. I will still have a big gap between my boobs but I don't mind, I like having the gap always preferred it to a crumb catcher anyway , but that's just me. Size wise honestly thought they'd be smaller than they are now but thy are swollen, glad I never had bigger!!! Have you looked at before and afters pics on internet? Xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina22 25th April 2012, 11:52 am

Could I take a peek please?
Sabrina22
Sabrina22
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 25th April 2012, 11:58 am

Hi sabrina Just pm,d you xx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzydi66 25th April 2012, 12:14 pm

You Look amazing beej, what a difference i bet your thrilled to bits!!!
And like Wishful said they are just the right size for your frame, i dont think they look too big at all, i bet your excited to see your nips BEEJ PICTURE TRAIL MILD TUBEROUS BA & MASTOPEXY 923101
Thanks for letting me look xxx
dizzydi66
dizzydi66
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 25th April 2012, 12:19 pm

Arh thanks, early days but hey I'm really pleased. Can't wait to see nips, don't know when I will get to see them, probly at 1st check up 4 th may I suppose.
15 days until your big day Stars bet your well excited xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 25th April 2012, 12:35 pm

beej wrote:There is so many variations of tuberous that everyone's outcome will be so different. I will still have a big gap between my boobs but I don't mind, I like having the gap always preferred it to a crumb catcher anyway , but that's just me. Size wise honestly thought they'd be smaller than they are now but thy are swollen, glad I never had bigger!!! Have you looked at before and afters pics on internet? Xxx

I think having a natural gap with no bra on, a cleavage with the right bra is the best of both worlds personally BEEJ PICTURE TRAIL MILD TUBEROUS BA & MASTOPEXY 923101

I know I've told you already, but they look fantastic!
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 25th April 2012, 2:36 pm

they look amazing I bet you're so happy! The shape looks brilliant and they look a great size :) congrats! xxx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by perk_me_up 25th April 2012, 4:34 pm

WOW they look awesome! Congrats girl! Wait until they droop and fluff they will be perfect! BEEJ PICTURE TRAIL MILD TUBEROUS BA & MASTOPEXY 727935
perk_me_up
perk_me_up
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cattyross 25th April 2012, 5:02 pm

Hey Beej I bet you are so pleased they look fantastic. I'll bet your nipples look great too. Enjoy! Cheerleader
Cattyross
Cattyross
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 25th April 2012, 5:15 pm

Yep had a look at the YouTube vid of the surgery too! Glad I hadn't just eaten! Really can't wait to get nice boobs like urs Beej! Mr Liew on Wednesday for consult yipee
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 25th April 2012, 5:25 pm

Thanks everyone I'm so happy. I watched video on YouTube areolar reduction omg, made me go all funny, couldn't watch it all blurghh

How exciting babe, hope it goes well keep us up to date. Xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eve83 25th April 2012, 9:14 pm

hi
can i have a peek babe? xxx
eve83
eve83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by flowermanc 25th April 2012, 9:54 pm

hey could i have a look please ? Thanks xx
flowermanc
flowermanc
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Katyflo 26th April 2012, 1:52 pm

Would you mind me having a look please hun?
Katyflo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 26th April 2012, 2:08 pm

Just pm'd you xx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chynna-doll 26th April 2012, 7:54 pm

Can i peek plz Beej? X
Chynna-doll
Chynna-doll
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 26th April 2012, 8:32 pm

Pm,d you girls xxxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katyflo 26th April 2012, 8:56 pm

Wow, they look like they're goona be beaut, so pleased for you!
Katyflo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next