Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New pics, areola incisions and post tuberous

+4
kristenb89
b4eve
lottie26
Claire1003
8 posters

Go down

New pics, areola incisions and post tuberous Empty New pics, areola incisions and post tuberous

Post by Claire1003 27th October 2011, 4:53 pm

Hi Ladies, Im 18 days PO now and iv added days 12 to 18 on my picturetrail after I had my dressings off.

Had a bit of a delay uploading as I was horrified when I saw them! My poor nipples lol They are getting better everyday and Im just waiting for my right to start dropping to catch up with my left.

Both are wobbling but left has gone first and Im sure right is improving but Id like your opinions.

As some on here know Im an ex-tuberous boobie girl and Im so pleased with my new normal looking boobies.
I seem to have expanded in the last few days and I went and got measured for a shock absorber a few days ago and was measured a 34F!!!! She said ill probably go to an E after swelling! No wonder the 34DD felt snug lol

Id love honest feedback, let me know if you would like a look and Ill PM you xxx
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

New pics, areola incisions and post tuberous Empty Re: New pics, areola incisions and post tuberous

Post by lottie26 27th October 2011, 5:35 pm

Hi Hun x can I have a look please?? I think mine are tuberous am seeing the surgeon in 4 weeks xxx
lottie26
lottie26
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

New pics, areola incisions and post tuberous Empty Re: New pics, areola incisions and post tuberous

Post by b4eve 27th October 2011, 5:36 pm

Could I have a look please?
b4eve
b4eve
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by lottie26 27th October 2011, 6:00 pm

Hey honey they look great!!!! How are you feeling about them!? Where did you get them dome? X
lottie26
lottie26
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 27th October 2011, 6:04 pm

Hi id love to take a look if you dont mind? i had my tuberous boobs corrected too with an areolar incision so itd be cool to see someone elses!! x
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire1003 27th October 2011, 6:12 pm

Hey lottie, thanks I love them! Such an improvement on what I had before.

I had them done with The Hospital Group, Dolan Park, Mr D'Arcangelo was my surgeon and he is so lovely and I think has done a great job x
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lottie26 27th October 2011, 6:14 pm

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay!? Trying to compare various companies xx
lottie26
lottie26
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire1003 27th October 2011, 6:18 pm

I paid £4725, I got £200 off plus travel to and from the hospital included. Its a little more than some people as tuberous correction takes longer (I was in for over 2 hrs rather than 50mins for a straight BA)

I loved Mr D'Arcangelo, he was really nice to speak with and very helpful in my consultation x
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lottie26 27th October 2011, 6:27 pm

Ekkkk so expensive xx not sure if mine is tuberous if so it's only 1 of them slightly x I'll obv find out the actually cost in a few weeks xx
lottie26
lottie26
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire1003 27th October 2011, 6:31 pm

It was worth every penny to get my boobies :) good luck with your consultation x
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lottie26 27th October 2011, 6:32 pm

Thanks poppet xxxx eekkkk so exciting
lottie26
lottie26
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 27th October 2011, 6:33 pm

me please can i have a lookie?
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by b4eve 27th October 2011, 7:01 pm

Thanks Claire, I think you've every right to feel over the moon about your result - very impressed :flowers:
b4eve
b4eve
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 27th October 2011, 7:13 pm

they look great chick!! your incisions look really neat, and look like theyre healing really good! congrats New pics, areola incisions and post tuberous 154564 x
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire1003 27th October 2011, 9:04 pm

Thanks ladies! I think I get paranoid and over analyse them! I'm boobie obsessed lol.

I would 100% recommend mr D'arcangelo :) x
Claire1003
Claire1003
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by laura110 27th March 2012, 1:59 pm

hey, i have an appt in july to see a surgeon can i see your pics please as i think i want this procedure! have been on waiting list two years and have been messed about sooo much am going for implants rather than fat grafting as just wanna wear bikinis already!
laura110
laura110
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 19th April 2012, 10:49 pm

Hi Claire1003 I know I'm only a newbie but can I see your picture trail please hun? Have mild tuberous breasts myself and I really want to see what could be achieved!x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 20th April 2012, 9:52 am

could I see pretty please? your avi looks amazing xx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down