Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My op... a LOT earlier than planned!

+2
carol_s
newboobsfornatasha
6 posters

Go down

My op... a LOT earlier than planned! Empty My op... a LOT earlier than planned!

Post by newboobsfornatasha 18th January 2011, 12:55 pm

My boyfriend can now spend a few days with me in February, and suggested I get the boobs done now, in the winter, when we have the chance.... a whole year earlier than planned.
This suits me as it's a slow time in work for me - and I have time to recover before the summer rush and holiday time.

At the moment I've been leaning towards mybreast - their aftercare is quite attractive and their surgeons seem good. We have our 'perfect' breasts (because the after looks like a bigger version of mine) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - but really we just want what I have but with some 'oomph'.

I'm thinking about trying to book a consultation with them in Leeds on Wednesday - not sure whether they'll have room for me, but it's always worth trying.

Question is - do you reckon it's do-able within the time frame
and - what are your experiences with the anesthetic - i've never had one before and I'm petrified I'll never wake up again, especially as the boobs are a secret and I won't tell my parents.

You girls seem pretty calm about it and it's helping lots!!

Thank you again ladies!!
newboobsfornatasha
newboobsfornatasha
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

My op... a LOT earlier than planned! Empty Re: My op... a LOT earlier than planned!

Post by carol_s 18th January 2011, 1:16 pm

Hi hunnie, that's great for you if you can manage it. I was able to get my op within 3 weeks of my first consultation, so it is do-able provided that your surgeon (or clinic) has a time slot available.
I would be tempted to phone the company that you would like to go with and ask the receptionist for which surgeons have available time slots in February - and then armed with a list of names, research on here and on the net those surgeons - and if you like the sound of any one of them in particular, then to book your consultation with him.
As to the GA, please, please, please don't worry about it. I loved it, it was so peaceful and honestly, you seem to wake up just seconds later and everything has been done. It really is quite wonderful.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

My op... a LOT earlier than planned! Empty Re: My op... a LOT earlier than planned!

Post by kay 18th January 2011, 1:22 pm

I think you will be pleasantly surprised how quickly most places will be able to fit you in xx

As for the GA, it's perfectly normal to feel a bit nervous about it, especially having never had one before xx They are quite safe so try not to get too worked up about it xx Basically one minute you are falling asleep, next minute you are waking up with Boobs xx just like that xx
dance
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobsfornatasha 18th January 2011, 1:52 pm

Thank you thank you thank you!!
now more excited than nervous - I'm doing that flapping thing with my arms, it's like the excitement escaping... weird I know.

newboobsfornatasha
newboobsfornatasha
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by candy rain 18th January 2011, 1:55 pm

your boyfriend seems great, advising you to go ahead early :thumbs:
candy rain
candy rain
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobsfornatasha 18th January 2011, 2:02 pm

haha Candy, he seems more worried than me now. It's all 'whatever you want doll, whatever you think is best' which is possibly the worst thing he could say... he's making sure I can't blame him if it all goes tits-up!

I just reminded him about other money he has to pay out this month so I might get a text in a minute like 'actually hun... i do have to pay x y and z this month... lets do next year' and I'll be crying inside! I knew I shouldn't have said anything! Nervous wait for a reply now. He seemed pretty sure we were good to go ahead earlier! If he says yes now I've reminded him I will be over the moon. yipee
newboobsfornatasha
newboobsfornatasha
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 18th January 2011, 2:04 pm

i had my consult and my op less than a week later but i had to sign a disclaimer because of the time scale
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by candy rain 18th January 2011, 2:15 pm

newboobsfornatasha wrote:haha Candy, he seems more worried than me now. It's all 'whatever you want doll, whatever you think is best' which is possibly the worst thing he could say... he's making sure I can't blame him if it all goes tits-up!

I just reminded him about other money he has to pay out this month so I might get a text in a minute like 'actually hun... i do have to pay x y and z this month... lets do next year' and I'll be crying inside! I knew I shouldn't have said anything! Nervous wait for a reply now. He seemed pretty sure we were good to go ahead earlier! If he says yes now I've reminded him I will be over the moon. yipee

LMAO *Tits up*

made me actually chuckle loooool Hysterical

candy rain
candy rain
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 18th January 2011, 2:24 pm

I had a wee chuckle at that too Candy Rain
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobsfornatasha 18th January 2011, 2:28 pm

Thanks Mel, did you regret getting it so fast or are you happy with your fantastic boobies! your picture here looks amazing!!
newboobsfornatasha
newboobsfornatasha
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by candy rain 18th January 2011, 2:30 pm

carol_s wrote:I had a wee chuckle at that too Candy Rain
xx

Loooool what are we like ey carol_s Hysterical :teehee: Hug
candy rain
candy rain
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobsfornatasha 18th January 2011, 2:33 pm

Weeeeeeeee!! We're on!! YAHOOO!
yipee
newboobsfornatasha
newboobsfornatasha
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 18th January 2011, 5:31 pm

Yay for you Natasha!!!!!

Have fun finding your PS and booking everything! xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 18th January 2011, 6:41 pm

congratz honey all the best on your journey
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by newboobsfornatasha 18th January 2011, 10:33 pm

thanks again, if my boobs look anything like yours do in that picture Mel i'll be a happy bunny! x
newboobsfornatasha
newboobsfornatasha
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down