Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had a good cry earlier

+4
jen86
misf1
Jaderowlands
minxy106
8 posters

Go down

Had a good cry earlier  Empty Had a good cry earlier

Post by minxy106 26th April 2011, 2:58 pm

sad smile

I've booked into the clinic for Thursday, as my left boob just isn't right at all. It looks fine from the outside, but it's giving me some weird feelings on the inside. It's so hard to explain, but when I lift my arm, lie down or lean forward, I can actually feel the implant moving. Some people say it could be excess fluid, others say it could be that the implant has moved or not yet settled into place. I don't know what to think, can't wait til Thursday comes so I can get this sorted. Waited so long for these boobs and feel so dis-heartened at the moment. :pale:
minxy106
minxy106
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Had a good cry earlier  Empty Re: Had a good cry earlier

Post by Jaderowlands 26th April 2011, 3:06 pm

Aww huni I really feel for u. U want ur new boobs to be such a great time in ur life an uve got this problem. Going to ur clinic is the best an I'm sure they will reassure u either that it's normal, it will soon go or that they can do something about it. :(( good luck finding out xxx
Jaderowlands
Jaderowlands
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th April 2011, 3:09 pm

Hun, the thing they dont warn you about when your having a BA is the weird stages they go through straight after your op. The post op depression as the GA leaves your system (doesn't last longer than a few days/weeks) the bubbly farty squeeky boobs, the pointyness, the shiny skin, the aches, the heavy feeling, the shooting pain, the insane itching and then there are the shape changes they can go through. I had the weird feeling when I lent forward like my left breast was sort of falling forward or becoming detached, I can't really describe it but I felt it move and it felt horrible. The implant for me had not yet adhered to the pocket the surgeon disects to put the implant in. After about a week or so it was gone. It's very easy to panic after the op as there are so many strange feelings and stages and we just aren't warned how it will feel. I'm sure your surgeon will be able to put your mind at rest at your appointment. But it is completely normal to be having these strang feelings early in your recovery.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by minxy106 26th April 2011, 3:19 pm

Thankyou ladies, I understand what you're saying misf1 and you're probably right, I certainly hope that you are! I'm 18 days post op now and really thought I'd be getting back to work and a little normality, but now this. I just get a gut feeling that something isn't right. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks x x
minxy106
minxy106
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 26th April 2011, 3:55 pm

sweetie, im sure youll be fine!! it takes time to settle, just wait n see what the surgeon says n meanwhile, just relax and try not to stress xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 26th April 2011, 4:32 pm

Hey hun, really feel for you as I have been there myself. The panic and uncertainty of what is going on is awful and all the different sensations, twinges and sometimes even pain freaks you out. It's the not knowing what is and isn't normal that's the worse so the best thing is to do is what your doing by getting your surgeons reassurance. I am sure everything is ok as everything you are describing sounds very simualr to what alot of us have felt but as I say reassurance and a check from your ps will make you feel 100% better. Wishing you all the best hun, keep us updated xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 26th April 2011, 4:40 pm

I doubt anything any of us says is going to make you feel better babe and when you feel like you do now ONLY your surgeon will be able to give you the advice and reassurance you need lovely, so you did exactly the right thing in booking in to see him.

Hope it all goes well for you lovely and please let us know how you get on Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 26th April 2011, 4:52 pm

Hope it goes well, hun. I know how panicky it can be when you don't know what on earth is going on with the new boobies. Not sure what it could be, but I imagine it's nothing serious. However, I think that you're right if you have any concerns to call your clinic. They probably think I'm a psycho hypochondriac, as I call them for anything, but I want it all detailed incase I need some kind of re-op within my aftercare.
Don't let it get you down though hun. I remember crying cos mine were so bruised and nasty looking. Well, now I'm happy with the look of them... even the wonkiness and rippling isn't getting me down so much as I know they still have to settle.
Keep us posted on how it goes hun xxx
Good luck and keep us posted.
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie123 26th April 2011, 5:24 pm

I am sure all will be ok. I know for me this forum has been a great source of information. Had it not been for this forum I am sure I would have been on the phone to my clinic everyday and I am only 4 days post op!!! lol The clinincs don't tell you all these strange feelings you get but this forum is great for that. So thankyou huge amounts ladies for all your info and I am sure Minxy it really will be ok and just a stage we go through (at least you have this forum as a shoulder to lean on)
Julie123
Julie123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

http://www.jaweddings.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down