Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All done but not as planned!

+4
Carrierowland
mrskelly
Twinky
CartoonUnicorn
8 posters

Go down

All done but not as planned! Empty All done but not as planned!

Post by CartoonUnicorn 1st February 2016, 5:41 pm

So the good news is, I'm all done! Surgery took just under 2 hours, including however long I was in the recovery suite (I don't know!) my best friend was able to stay in my room and wait so it was awesome to see him after. I was all done by 1pm, I've not been sick and I managed to eat my sandwich and salad over about an hour. My throat doesn't hurt at all. I've had tea and coffee etc. No pain at all in my boobies, just a bit of a weight but nothing really. I have fairly good mobility.

I had a labia reduction and that's just beginning to hurt a bit. I've been given pain meds for that. Ugh that poured with blood when I had my first wee but the nurses were great and told me to expect that and not be alarmed. The bleeding "down there" has slowed a lot and I'm glad I brought my own super night time towels!!

So the "bad" news... when I got here the surgeon tried to make me change my mind from 525s to 225s!! What the heck!! I was really shocked as in the consult he had said 525 would be fine as I wanted the big fake look. I told him today that I wanted to go as big as possible and he basically told me the natural look is better. But that's not what I wanted. We had a little discussion, he said it would be like trying to fit the bed into my handbag. It obviously wouldn't go... so I said again at the consult YOU said 525 and I tried on the 525 and we both agreed on it... but he didn't write that on his notes! He then told me that trying on the implants at the consult DOES fool girls into thinking they will end up bigger. UGH!!!

So I almost cancelled. I asked him what would be the biggest he would do and he said 310s. Even the jump from 525 to 310 seemed like a massive one. BUT I thought, if that's the biggest he can get in there then that's the best I'm going to get. So I went ahead with that.

Looking at them now, even with all the swelling, they are much SMALLER than I usually look with all the padding. I am annoyed, I feel I was mislead BUT if that's the safest then I'll just have to go bigger in a few years time when I've saved up. Safety is the most important thing. I can't lie though... I am dissappointed.

It's going to be a longer journey for me than I hoped but hey, at least he didn't try to squeeze in implants too big for my body.
CartoonUnicorn
CartoonUnicorn
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

All done but not as planned! Empty Re: All done but not as planned!

Post by Twinky 1st February 2016, 7:19 pm

He'll there, hope your feeling ok now. I can't imagine having 2 surgeries in 1 day, that's hardcore! Good luck for a speedy recovery
xx

Re your implants, that is absolutely bonkers to me!?
How can you agree a size with a client: a big implant size to be fair, so surely he must of checked your skin and bwd and all that pre op to decide if there right for you, then on DAY OF SURGERY SAY there too big, but how about a 310!?
Crazy.
I really hope your happy with them, there's no reason why you shouldn't, there not wrong as such.

But there not what you asked for, not what you agreed on and not what you have tried on, or anything? What's he playing at man?
I don't understand that at all.....Think he has some explaining to do to be honest.

Hope your managing on the pain med they have provided.
And hopefully you will love them hunny, your petite aren't you so they will go a long way.

Sending well wishes your way xx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 1st February 2016, 7:36 pm

Wow that doesn't sound right and in my opinion it seems as though he's pushed you into something you didn't want. I would give it a couple of weeks and if still not happy I would certainly be putting in a complaint. First and foremost though is your recovery as you've been through a lot today xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 1st February 2016, 8:35 pm

Omg I'm so sorry you having issues!!! Poor you, sounds like you have been right through it.

I think if you have agreed a size etc in consultation then surely that's set in stone. Did you sign the consolation form ? 

If you are not happy after the 2 week mark defo go back and complain as this is a joke. You should have what you want at the end of the day you are paying a lot of money. Xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 1st February 2016, 8:48 pm

I agree with the others - total madness!! I just don't understand how he can agree that in the consults after all his measurements then change his mind at the 11th hour!! And of course you'd agree day of surgery - you've waited so long for this!

You'll be able to dress the new boobs up a bit once u can wear normal bras though looking on the bright side. I will still be boobilicious - you've had over 300cc more volume! 

Hope your recovery goes ok and u get some lovely sleep tonight xxx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by CartoonUnicorn 1st February 2016, 9:19 pm

Thanks guys, they made me sign the consent forms with 310 on them so I don't think I would be able to get replacements.

shrug
CartoonUnicorn
CartoonUnicorn
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 1st February 2016, 9:20 pm

sorry you had this thrown at you last minute!!
I hope as your new boobs settle you'll come to love them. 

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by CartoonUnicorn 2nd February 2016, 4:54 pm

I'm really struggling to come to terms with it. They are definitely smaller than how I looked with my "2 sizes bigger" bra which I wore with extra padding. I'm so upset that I'll look even smaller once the swelling goes down. I'm trying to stay positive but I keep seeing girls here with similar stats and much bigger implants and it seems so unfair. It feels like it wasn't worth it and I really didn't expect to feel this way nope
CartoonUnicorn
CartoonUnicorn
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 2nd February 2016, 5:12 pm

Did he give you high profile?  That would have been a good way of maximising how many CC's you get in there so hopefully thats what you got.  If I went medium profile I could have only got around 300 in there.

Also mine have DEFINITELY got bigger.  They looked small when first done as they were all squashed down into my macom and as I had them under the muscle that was squishing them too.  They looked almost flat - you are welcome to see my pic trail and you'll see how they've got bigger. 

I bet you once you are allowed them in proper bras you will notice a big difference but I agree - it is a bit of a disappointment that you were expecting almost 200cc's more. 

How are you feeling physically? xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CartoonUnicorn 2nd February 2016, 5:18 pm

Yes they are high profile. I would love to see your picture trail please. 
I feel absolutely fine, just like there's a bit of pressure on my rib cage but that's it. The nurse said the pain might take a few days to arrive. I just feel like hardly anything has happened! They are hard and pointy as expected at the moment- and squished into my Macom (size small but it's not too tight in fact there's a tiny little space around the band). They seem to be healing well xx
CartoonUnicorn
CartoonUnicorn
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 2nd February 2016, 5:39 pm

Thats awful. Personally, I'd have told him to shove it, but I know what you've been through to get there, and in the moment of it all its not as easy as that. How dare he agree one size then offer you half that. Its ridiculous. If he knew he couldn't safely operate to that size, it should never have been on the table. I would seriously consider making a formal complaint when you are feeling fit enough, thats really poor, even for transform. 

Glad you're doing ok though. I promise right now they dont look at thing like the final result, you've got months before that. Sports bras and swelling will make them look awful. They're obviously never going to be as big as you wanted them, but it looks like its going to have to be a 2part thing. Check out Mrs Ball, hers took 3 goes for the big fake look she wanted. 

Rest up, plenty of sleep, and hopefully you'll feel better about it in time. xx
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 2nd February 2016, 5:43 pm

I'll pm you cartoonunicorn - I know you are a newbie but you've been around for ages now so I'm sure you'll be active soon! xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CartoonUnicorn 3rd February 2016, 9:30 am

Thank you Lucy106, your pics are comforting, the shape is very similar to mine although I can see my implants are definitely smaller. I can see how they look bigger with time and yours are looking really great. I need to just relax about it until they settle and think about it after the 6 months mark. At the moment I feel certain I'll be getting bigger implants further down the line.

I've got some pain around the lower parts of my breasts today around the incision area particularly on the right but theres no blood coming through or anything so I think it's all normal!
CartoonUnicorn
CartoonUnicorn
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by daisychain15 3rd February 2016, 11:56 am

That's so unprofessional to suddenly change that much on surgery day :( I'm really sorry to hear you had to go through that. I had Labiaplasty about 4 years ago and it didn't work all that well for me, I ended up with 4 ops over the space of 3 years.. I was so unhappy! But I finally got everything sorted in the end, so at least that has all gone ok for you!! I think after all the swelling has gone down on your chest and they have dropped etc, you will be able to really think about whether you want them to be bigger as everyone has said here.. right now they will probably be flat and squished down in your macom. Hope your healing well, enjoy the rest xx
daisychain15
daisychain15
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down