Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, that was bigger than originally planned!!

+4
sandra
kettlel
natalia
FrockyHorror
8 posters

Go down

Well, that was bigger than originally planned!! Empty Well, that was bigger than originally planned!!

Post by FrockyHorror 29th July 2010, 9:21 am

I haven't quite reached my post op check-up of 12 weeks, but whilst we were on a long weekend away in London I went for a fitting at Rigby & Pellers. They were absolutely fantastic, not a single tape measure in sight. I took my bra off and the lady fitting me took one look, told me what size I was, got some bras for me to try on and they fitted absolutely perfectly!!

The staff were so nice in there and there was absolutely no pressure to buy anything so I would strongly recommend a visit if you're over that way. I was fitted into Lejaby bras as well which I know Debenhams stock. I did make sure to not go mad as I know they can still change over the next few months.

Oh, and the size ... 30E (can also get away with 32DD in some styles)!!!! That sounds enormous to me but they really don't look or feel it. When I had my initial consultation I said I was after a 'full C-cup' Well, that was bigger than originally planned!! 557141

I know now that if I had gone for that then I would have been disappointed with the results. Oh and she also said that my consultant has done a really good job and, for some reason, that meant a lot to me!!
FrockyHorror
FrockyHorror
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Well, that was bigger than originally planned!! Empty Re: Well, that was bigger than originally planned!!

Post by natalia 29th July 2010, 9:25 am

lol u have plenty of fluffing to come i had 410 i now measure 32f/ff xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Well, that was bigger than originally planned!! Empty Re: Well, that was bigger than originally planned!!

Post by kettlel 29th July 2010, 10:13 am

Frockyhorror - woo hoo, bet you're so pleased, sounds like they look fab. I had an extra 100cc this time and don't think I've gone up a cup size at all!!

Enjoy your new boobies!
xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by sandra 29th July 2010, 10:29 am

yeah i was the same said i wanted to be full b and ended up an dd, but nobody thinks i look at dd.
I read an interesting article in the guardian saying that 3 yeas ago most women thought they were 34B and this was the biggest selling bra in M &S but today 32d is the biggest selling bra and actualy what most women are.

are women all getting bigger (with or without surgery) due to most estrogen in foods or are bra sizes changing?
sandra
sandra
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 29th July 2010, 1:16 pm

Congratulations on your fitting! I'd love to be measured at Rigby & Peller!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by FrockyHorror 29th July 2010, 1:30 pm

Thank you all ... of course I still have to wait for my post-op appointment before I can get out of my Z-bras and into my nice new bras anyway!!

Sandra, I think that article was spot on! The one thing that the fitting really highlighted to me was that no-one ever tells you what a good fitting bra is supposed to feel like ... certainly not one with a 34 band that I used to get, lol!!
FrockyHorror
FrockyHorror
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 29th July 2010, 1:51 pm

You must be so pleased hun! congrats! xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 29th July 2010, 5:55 pm

Congratulations hun! I'm a 30E at debenhams too... bet you can't wait to start wearing them! I love the lines in my boobs a bra gives me when I take it off...before it was just sweaty fillets ergh lol
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 29th July 2010, 6:02 pm

Wahoooooo!!!! I see you had CC Kat... i did too :-) xx
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down