Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any1 had 410cc or near abouts implants??

+17
hwilson0567
sherri9871
ravella
MarieMc85
MrsG
daisydoodle
silversally
Jessica
derbylou
Loubyroo
misf1
justme
Crystal
littlewisher
Carrie
Phoebe
karinakayx
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

any1 had 410cc or near abouts implants?? Empty any1 had 410cc or near abouts implants??

Post by karinakayx 17th January 2011, 12:44 pm

hey girls do any of you mind letting me see some pics of your BA if you have had 410cc or close to this! ive been giving the choice of 410 or 460 and feel 460 maybe too big 4 me but 410 maybe too small would just like to see some pics for help xx
karinakayx
karinakayx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

any1 had 410cc or near abouts implants?? Empty Re: any1 had 410cc or near abouts implants??

Post by Phoebe 17th January 2011, 2:01 pm

Sorry hun, but yo are not allowed to requested pics when you are a newbie! but I had 420 you can see the size in my avatar!
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

any1 had 410cc or near abouts implants?? Empty Re: any1 had 410cc or near abouts implants??

Post by Carrie 17th January 2011, 2:06 pm

Hi karinakayx wavey Trouble is different sizes look different on different people, but we've all been/going through the confusing time of deciding on size Screwy When you were given the choice of 410 or 460, did you try them both? Which did you prefer in the mirror? If you go back for another consult it might help to take piccies of the implants under a tight top so you have something to look back on. Good luck xx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 17th January 2011, 2:38 pm

I had 400 cc under muscle pics, u can see in my avatar, when ur active member you a\re welcome to see my pics... for the mean time u could try googling 400 cc implants, i did this alot before my surgery and it gave me a good rough idea of what to expect xxxxxxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 17th January 2011, 2:39 pm

I meant to put implants not pics* i am going mad xxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by karinakayx 17th January 2011, 3:39 pm

hey thanks how do i become an active member? carrie my consulatation was very rushed the surgeon was late and had a big back log i had 2 wait 2hours over my appointmnet time and had about 10mins rushed with the surgeon so going 2 go back again as i didnt feel happy! thanks little wisher yours look really natural i think am going 2 go for the unders! transform only offer the 410cc or 460cc with no other options in between :( xxx
karinakayx
karinakayx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 17th January 2011, 4:00 pm

The rule has now changed.........Nad said Newbies can ask now but it's up to members if they want to show, the ranks help people decide who they want to share with.....

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 17th January 2011, 4:07 pm

well just checked the rule & it still states that newbies cant ask to see pics so ill have to take to Nad & find out whats going on shrug

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by justme 17th January 2011, 5:21 pm

Hi KarinaKay, I had 410cc overs and i wished id have gone a little bigger :dunno:
I started off a 34b and am now a 34dd. I do love my new boobies but when i have a t-shirt on i look the same as i did before! I am only 9 days post op so im hoping once my skin stretches they will hopefully look a bit bigger...... I think you have to go with wat you think is best and also take into consideration what size you are already as this makes a big difference Boobs
Goodluck they're gonna look awesome Heart
justme
justme
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th January 2011, 7:08 pm

I had 410cc round overs, my boobs are in my avatar
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubyroo 17th January 2011, 8:26 pm

Hi Karinakay, I had 410cc under the muscle 4 weeks ago, 410cc was the largest implant my surgeon would use for me (I had to beg for them LOL) and although I am over the moon with my new boobs the dreaded boob greed has got to me and I want MORE BOOB!! Hysterical

I was a 34B and am currently wearing 34E, I am very pleased with them and happy to share my pics when your an Active member x
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by derbylou 17th January 2011, 8:49 pm

I had 420 overs and my avatar was taken after 2 weeks. I was a 34b and now 34e x
derbylou
derbylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 17th January 2011, 9:31 pm

Around the 400cc mark is a pretty popular size round here! I had 410cc and you can see in my avatar how they turned out. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by silversally 17th January 2011, 10:44 pm

Hi Karina

I have 410s. I'm 5'7, size 10 and was a 34A/AA and am now a 34DD. x
silversally
silversally
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by daisydoodle 17th January 2011, 11:07 pm

hi i had 410cc overs and they are fantastic hubby says they are huge but i do wish id gone bigger im now a 32f i was wearing a 34a/b
daisydoodle
daisydoodle
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsG 17th January 2011, 11:09 pm

Well, I know what size I am asking for on weds lol! Got my sizing consult weds lunchtime. So I def want at least 400cc min and preferably overs! Do you get much choice in whether you have overs or unders? It seems recovery with overs is quicker and as I have a 2yr old and a 6mth old getting back on my feet is real important. ( but not enough to put me off lol!)
MrsG
MrsG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 18th January 2011, 7:36 pm

Hi,

I had 410 overs, went from a 32B to a 30E or F depending on the bra.

Very pleased with them, you can see mine in my avatar.

Good luck x
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by derbylou 18th January 2011, 7:44 pm

MrsG wrote:Well, I know what size I am asking for on weds lol! Got my sizing consult weds lunchtime. So I def want at least 400cc min and preferably overs! Do you get much choice in whether you have overs or unders? It seems recovery with overs is quicker and as I have a 2yr old and a 6mth old getting back on my feet is real important. ( but not enough to put me off lol!)

Usually the surgeon chooses whether overs or unders is better for you. If you have enough breast tissue they will advise overs, but if not then under the muscle, otherwise the implant might show x
derbylou
derbylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsG 18th January 2011, 8:54 pm

Ah, I see. Thanks for that DerbyLou! Will be sure to update with how it goes tomorrow night. :) x
MrsG
MrsG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by ravella 19th January 2011, 8:28 pm

I had 420cc and Im a 32E xx
ravella
ravella
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri9871 19th January 2011, 8:36 pm

I have 460cc and really pleased with them. Glad i didnt go any smaller as the boob greed monster Rolling Eyes is already at me, but i think i would have been alot worse if i had been smaller, lol.
x
sherri9871
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by hwilson0567 17th February 2011, 10:13 pm

Hiya girls.. I went for a consultation a few weeks ago at transform, the consultant said I could choose between 380cc-460cc (unders). I'm only 5ft, currently wear 34b bra.. I don't want to look too big, but I don't want to wish I'd gone bigger once I had them.
For all the girls who've got these size implants and are roughly the same height as me could you tell me what you think of Ur implants and whether or not u wished u had gone bigger or smaller..
Thanks chicks :)
hwilson0567
hwilson0567
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 17th February 2011, 11:39 pm

I had 460cc overs - that's taken me from 36C to 36F.
Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by hwilson0567 17th February 2011, 11:45 pm

Thanks Minxie, how tall r u if u don't mind me asking.. :)
hwilson0567
hwilson0567
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 18th February 2011, 12:12 am

I am 5'6" and 114lbs pre ba, a 32b (all canadian sizes)
I went 400cc unders, areola incision, with minor mastopexy, I wouldve went 450 if my PS would have let me.. hope this helps !!! (oh I got high profile silicone)
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next