Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

365cc/410cc high profile round implants

3 posters

Go down

365cc/410cc high profile round implants Empty 365cc/410cc high profile round implants

Post by shannenlouise 9th January 2015, 2:41 pm

Good afternoon :)
It is now just 16 days until my surgery Cheerleader Cheerleader and although i'm so excited to finally get the boobs i've always wanted im also confused seeing stars

Has anyone had 365cc or 410cc high profile implants? if so what were your before and after sizes?
i'm worried that they will look stuck on. if you could let me know your stories it would help me so much.
thankyou :)
shannenlouise
shannenlouise
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

365cc/410cc high profile round implants Empty Re: 365cc/410cc high profile round implants

Post by anneritchley 9th January 2015, 3:22 pm

Hi I had410 hp and at first they were very high and swollen so they probably won't look natural at first. Mine are lovely now. I'm sure your surgeon knows what he is doing and has listened to your concerns ? I was a 34c before and now and E or F. Everyone is different though so a 410 on someone else may be compleatly different. Good luck with your surgery . Not long now. Best thing I ever did xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

365cc/410cc high profile round implants Empty Re: 365cc/410cc high profile round implants

Post by anneritchley 9th January 2015, 3:35 pm

Anatomical though not round but you will be ok xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shannenlouise 9th January 2015, 3:46 pm

Your boobs look really good! i'd be so please if mine look like that lol im going on holiday at the end if may will they have settled?x
shannenlouise
shannenlouise
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 9th January 2015, 3:54 pm

Yes they will be fine by then. It was really the first 5 weeks for me I found things a little hard but some people feel better sooner. My holiday done me good . Total rest. Thank you and I'm very pleased with my boobies. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shannenlouise 9th January 2015, 4:03 pm

Were anatomical implants more expensive? i really like the sound of them! i was never offered them though.
shannenlouise
shannenlouise
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 9th January 2015, 4:48 pm

I think they are but if your surgeon does not think they are suitable he won't do it. No harm in asking xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th January 2015, 5:02 pm

Reading your thread Shannon and you're confusuon as you've stated stated throughout, I'd very much advise you go back and see your ,surgeons about the options available to you. 

Biggest isn't always best, what best is the implant soze and shape that your surgeon suggests will help you to get the look you've been hoping for from this surgery. 

Your surgery plan will be like no other here, just as all the individual ladies here will have their own tweaks to get them their looks, so it's VERY important not to compare or expect the same results as the other women on here because chances are you won't. Their surgery plan is tailored to them as yours will be tailored to you. 

You've plenty of time to speak with your surgeons and go through some options if you've seen seen things here you like and are questioning now the original surgery plan. 

So go see your surgeon hun. None of us are going to be able to help you in terms of what's going to be right for you and with your surgery day so close, but with you having plenty of time to get yourself booked in to see your surgeon, I personall wouldn't waste another moment and speak your surgeon the self loveky in the hope you'll be more reassured after discussing more i depth exactly what it is you're wanting from your op. Taking pictures in with you will be of help to both you and your surgeon also sweetheart. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by shannenlouise 17th January 2015, 10:38 pm

Went back too see my surgeon today, he gave me a moulded bra that will be the size of my implants once put in and I fell in love as soon as I saw them!! The next 8 days cannot go quick enough :)
shannenlouise
shannenlouise
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down