Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any1 had 560 implants ?????

+2
misf1
dollbabygirly
6 posters

Go down

Any1 had 560 implants ????? Empty Any1 had 560 implants ?????

Post by dollbabygirly 20th July 2010, 5:45 pm

just wanted to no if anyone could give me a ruff idea what size i will go 2 as i am 34d at the moment x
dollbabygirly
dollbabygirly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Any1 had 560 implants ????? Empty Re: Any1 had 560 implants ?????

Post by misf1 20th July 2010, 6:08 pm

I'm sorry hun, it's too difficult to tell what size you will be, did you specify a size you wished to achieve to your surgeon? It will also depend on profile etc As a rough guide it is said that it's about 100-150cc per cup size.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th July 2010, 6:21 pm

Hello and welcome to BJSF! Any1 had 560 implants ????? 368291 Who is your surgeon and where is your surgery hun? When you had your consultation with your surgeon, what guidance size did
your surgeon discuss with you? What size sportsbra have you been recommended to get after your surgery?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 20th July 2010, 9:58 pm

Hi hun

I was a c/d cup and had 525cc now I'm a ff/g. There isnt much difference between 525 and 560 so that should give you a very rough idea. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 21st July 2010, 12:19 pm

It a really hard thing to work out hun what size you will end up.

I had 460cc & started 32 aaaaaaaaa if fact i didnt even measure in cup size on my g.p's chart which is why he put me on a nhs list to have breast aug! Im now a 30 G in balconnet bras & 30 E-F in push up bras. Girls that have the same implant & same stat's as me have come up different sizes which is sooo bizzare so its almost impossible to figure out what size you would be!

Bra size is one very confusing world I would have thought pinkbabe as she started a c-d cup with 525 would have been a H cup lol so that proves how rubbish it is to try & figure out what youll be.

In the end as my surgon would not say what cup size id end up i just went with the ones that were the biggest i thought i could get away with so i wouldnt be dissapointed!

I wanted to be at least a d cup & then when i tried on bras in that size & couldnt fit half a boob in i though OMG what have i done but then oince i found the correct size bra i reallised that its not the bra size that matteres is wether the size suits your body shape. Im lucky as although im a size 8 i have very broad shoulders so i can carry bigger boobs with out looking top heavy.

My prediction would be............34 G ! & that really is a guess lol
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by dollbabygirly 21st July 2010, 12:30 pm

awwww thx so much everyone x
i am going with manchester lifestyle hospital with Dr Alvi x
i am 5ft 3 and size 10-12 if that helps anyone who might no haha x
we didnt discuss size as due to me having my daughter 15years ago my boobs were just all at the bottom if u no wot i mean :( so i just said i wan ted the gap filling and i also said i dont want to make the same mistake as most ppl wen they say they wish they would have gone bigger and my view is if am paying £4000 i want my moneys worth haha :) the nurse said to get size 34 E and F but 560 do seem like a big implant x ijust dont want to not be happy with my result Any1 had 560 implants ????? 923101
dollbabygirly
dollbabygirly
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by poshhugo 22nd July 2010, 6:02 pm

Hiya hunni
I am 5ft 3 size 10, i was 32 c/d i had 375/385 cc and im now a F cup! hope that helps in some way xxx
poshhugo
poshhugo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd July 2010, 6:09 am

dollbabygirly wrote:awwww thx so much everyone x
i am going with manchester lifestyle hospital with Dr Alvi x
i am 5ft 3 and size 10-12 if that helps anyone who might no haha x
we didnt discuss size as due to me having my daughter 15years ago my boobs were just all at the bottom if u no wot i mean :( so i just said i wan ted the gap filling and i also said i dont want to make the same mistake as most ppl wen they say they wish they would have gone bigger and my view is if am paying £4000 i want my moneys worth haha :) the nurse said to get size 34 E and F but 560 do seem like a big implant x ijust dont want to not be happy with my result Any1 had 560 implants ????? 923101

To be honest hun, your surgeon should be able to give you an indication of what size you're going to be. It may be best for you to arrange another consultation with Mr Alvi to further discuss your resulting size and 'exactly' the look you're after to avoid possible post-op disappointment.

It often helps both your surgeon and yourself as surgeons work in volume rather than cup sizes to take in pics of boobs you like with you to show your surgeon what size and look you're after and to ensure you're both reading from the same page and both know exactly what size and look you want from your surgery. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Any1 had 560 implants ????? Empty DO U PUT WEIGHT ON ????

Post by dollbabygirly 1st August 2010, 5:02 pm

hi been speaking 2 a few ppl n they have said that u put weight on cos ur body trys to balance itself out x hav u done this???? i really dont want to put any weight on Any1 had 560 implants ????? Icon_eek
dollbabygirly
dollbabygirly
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd August 2010, 5:54 pm

Id've never heard that before hun, I lost 2 stone after my op. Also straight after my op if anythin I looked slimmer as bigger boobs made my waist look tiny.
You will be a little bloated after your op which can make you a little heavier on the scales. Also as you cant do any exercise for 6 weeks so you may find you are a little heavier. When you get back intoyour normal routine you should shift any extra weight you were carrying. You can still go for walks and if you eat healthy you may not put any weight on at all. I wouldn't worry about it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down