Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a 32E/F - Don't think any1 believes me lol!!!!

+4
barbiecon
jen86
Crystal
Nyssa-H
8 posters

Go down

I'm a 32E/F - Don't think any1 believes me lol!!!! Empty I'm a 32E/F - Don't think any1 believes me lol!!!!

Post by Nyssa-H 20th September 2011, 8:17 pm

I'm just over 9weeks post op and got measured a couple of weeks ago, went to Debenhams 1st where she measured me at a 32, looked at me and said I was an E! I tried a few bra's on and found a 32E on sale so bought it but after a couple of days I was poppin out slightly. So went to M&S and asked her if she could quickly measure me as I had my 2 kids with me so she again measured me at a 32 and said they would normally estimate cup size and get me to try a few different bra's but as I was in a rush she measured my cup size and said between an E-F. So i've bought a couple of F bra's and they fit perfectly!

There isn't many people who know about my BA and it's not that obvious in the normal clothes that I wear but one of the trainer's at the gym I go to was really shocked when I told her I was a 32F, I feel like a fraudster haha, people look at me like I'm lying!! I told her that I had a sports bra and crop top on so there were a little squashed down! But to be honest I don't really feel like they look like an F.

I bought a gorgeous balconette bra from Debenham's online and it really makes the most of them lol so will be wearin one of those more often!!

xxx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

I'm a 32E/F - Don't think any1 believes me lol!!!! Empty Re: I'm a 32E/F - Don't think any1 believes me lol!!!!

Post by Crystal 20th September 2011, 8:23 pm

LOL I had the very same responce from friends and family members!!!

I even had to go as far as to remove my bra and show them the lable! as they didnt believe I was in a 30G bra.......every one of them said I look no bigger then D cup:shock: I'm a 32E/F - Don't think any1 believes me lol!!!! 869500

one of my friend has 34 or 36 G boobs and she said that not even putting both of my boobs together would fill one of her G cups but everyone seems to think a 30G is the same size as a 34 or 36G but its not.......its WAY smaller

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

I'm a 32E/F - Don't think any1 believes me lol!!!! Empty Re: I'm a 32E/F - Don't think any1 believes me lol!!!!

Post by jen86 20th September 2011, 9:02 pm

its so random how fake boobs never look as big as they measure!!!! shrug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 20th September 2011, 9:24 pm

hey hun im exacly the same size as u do u wana swap picture trails? i dnt think i look it either but its cuz fake boobs measure bigget than they look , wish i had known this before i had my ba. xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 21st September 2011, 11:31 am

Wow!! That has made me feel better that you say you can hide them well in clothes? My BA is tomorrow (OMFG) and only my boyfriend and close friend knows. Im a 34b and still haven't decided between 345 and 365. I wanna go 365 if the truth be known but Im scared I will end up too big!! What cup size do you reckon I would be with 365? Im quite a full b cup to start xxxxxx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st September 2011, 2:29 pm

I'm the same. It's because our boobs are round and pert whereas natural boobs are basically bags of fat and, sadly at the size, quite saggy. That's why natural G cup is bigger. Fake boobs sit higher than normal boobs and fill a bra better.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 21st September 2011, 2:44 pm

Hey tracy OMG tomorrow - How excited are you!!!!

I started with a 34B (but "deflated" looking) and got 375 unders and am now measuring a 34DD BUT I only look about a full C/ small D.

Plus depending on the bra and shirts I wear I can totally pass them off as just a padded bra, or make them look enormous!

good luck girlie!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 21st September 2011, 2:46 pm

Roxy - absolutely! Also, a natural boob that is an E/F/G goes round the side, making the band bigger while the cup size may not have as much projection - most of us are 30/32/34, which are small band sizes, and then our "projection" is 6-8 inches - so the boobies look smaller.
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 21st September 2011, 2:48 pm

What I mean is most girls with a E/F/G are like a 36/38/40 band (they're slightly larger or heavier set) than we are!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 21st September 2011, 6:19 pm

barbiecon wrote:hey hun im exacly the same size as u do u wana swap picture trails? i dnt think i look it either but its cuz fake boobs measure bigget than they look , wish i had known this before i had my ba. xx
Me too barbicon!I wud ave asked for alot more projection and alot more cc's lol.but my surgeon said if I want the natural look my body cud only handle 520cc.wish I asked for the fake look now!! Xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 22nd September 2011, 10:42 am

alexandra33 wrote:What I mean is most girls with a E/F/G are like a 36/38/40 band (they're slightly larger or heavier set) than we are!

Yes, you're right about that. Was speaking to my other half about lack of bras in a G cup with 30 band and he said it's almost as if petite girls weren't meant to have naturally big boobs. I did slap him playfully, but I'd imagine he's right!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 22nd September 2011, 1:44 pm

LOL yes Roxy I've known a couple of girls in my life with tiny ribcages and naturally DD or E boobies, but they all wore sportsbras to minimize them.

I'm a 32E/F - Don't think any1 believes me lol!!!! 751387
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 22nd September 2011, 3:42 pm

I'm a 32E/F - Don't think any1 believes me lol!!!! 869500 don't they know how much we pay for big boobs? Haha!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down