Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all DD/E's or there abouts....

+15
natalia
ToriLoula
queenie
melloumaw
angbabyxx
Phoebe
Jene
carol_s
Firefly
Jessica
misf1
abbie
CharlieB
kittie
Jolene1984
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Calling all DD/E's or there abouts.... Empty Calling all DD/E's or there abouts....

Post by Jolene1984 18th January 2011, 7:45 pm

Hi girls,
Right i'd like to know if this is the size you wanted and asked for when you had your breasts done?
Also now they are done do you wish you had gone bigger?
Thanks girls this will really help me make my final decision about size.
xxxxxxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Calling all DD/E's or there abouts.... Empty Re: Calling all DD/E's or there abouts....

Post by kittie 18th January 2011, 7:51 pm

I didn't really specify a cup size, just said I wanted to fill up my empty boobs, which would have taken me to roughly a 32DD and am now a 32E/F. To be honest, I would go bigger if I could go back and do it again, not loads but a bit bigger.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Calling all DD/E's or there abouts.... Empty Re: Calling all DD/E's or there abouts....

Post by CharlieB 18th January 2011, 8:08 pm

Hi Jolene 👋 I just got measured today and I am a 30FF BUT the reason why I am replying to your thread is because I wanted to look like an E and although I 'measure' a double F, I genuinely feel I look like an E!! I showed my surgeon pictures of my pregnancy E boobs and said this was what I wanted to re-create...the results are pretty darn close just maybe not so full at the tops...I would have LOVED to have gone for the 525's which would have made me look a fuller E but my surgeon said 460 was my limit (thin breast tissue + large implants = high chance of visible rippling!!) I hope my answer doesn't confuse you further! x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 18th January 2011, 8:16 pm

Hi Charlie,
No you haven't confused me at all, and they look amazing.
Hey kittie, could you have gone bigger but didn't?
xxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 18th January 2011, 8:18 pm

I asked for DDs but ended up FF.
Tbh i dont think they even really look like DDs
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th January 2011, 8:20 pm

I did ask to be a D, then DD and then with the implants I chose my surgeon said I might end up an E, but he didn't work in cup sizes, so said it was only an estimate. Although I've ended up a 32FF or 30G in some bras they look the size I wanted them, so I think I would have been unhappy with a DD. I dont wish I'd gone bigger, as I think mine look huge out of a bra, but nicely hidden under clothes, but I can also push them up in a low cut top to make them look massive. They also look huge in high neck tight fitting tops? So I am very happy with size. If I was to have another op (which I'm sure I will) I think I would get slightly wider implants, just so it was easier to get a cleavage.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 18th January 2011, 8:21 pm

I asked for DD/E, and unusually for this forum it's what I ended up with! I say it's unusual because a lot of ladies like abbie end up bigger than what they ask for!

Now that I'm pregnant I'm more like a E/F cup and my DD bras are too small now, but immediately post op I was in DD/E bras and fitted them quite nicely.

I think I would've gone bigger if I could have, but 410s were the maximum size I was allowed by my surgeon.

xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 18th January 2011, 8:27 pm

Misf1, sorry to be personal but how overly big do they look naked? 9way to big or ok?)
Hey jessica, when are you due? Will you need to have them re-done after the baby?
xxxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly 18th January 2011, 8:30 pm

I didn't ask for a size I don't think but I did say that I didn't want to be just a cup size larger after going through the op!! I also took plenty of pics to show my PS what I liked.

I sarted out 34aa and ended up 34D or DD depending on the bra xx
Firefly
Firefly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th January 2011, 8:31 pm

I wanted them this big naked, I have big hips to match, so it gives me the perfect hour glass look. So I wouldn't say they look huge, but they look much bigger than they do in clothes, I dont know why that happens? So I'd say they were ok.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 18th January 2011, 8:37 pm

Well I started out want a full C or D, but after looking round on the internet at boobs, I realised that I really wanted a minimum of D and by the time I had my consultation I wanted E's, but the my surgeon said (after my examination) that he would take me up to a DD, but anything larger was not really possible because of thin skin.
However, after I lost a hell of a lot of weight, I have been buying 36" band bra's, but, according to this site I should be a 32F or 34E (I'm 32½" just under my boobies). So I'm waiting until I get the go ahead before I go and get properly measured.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 18th January 2011, 8:40 pm

Misf1 I have hardly any hips as you can see from my avatar, that's another worry, looking top heavy!!!!
Carol, did you lose the weight before surgery or after? I also know i want a minimum of a D/DD, i just don't have a clue what i would think is my max or would look tooo big on me, i still want them to look as natural as possible.
xxxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 18th January 2011, 8:50 pm

No I lost it all a year before my op hunnie (it was my reward for losing the weight and then sticking to the same weight for a year).
If you have a very good friend who is approx the same size (especially band) as you are, perhaps you could buy a couple of cheap bra's and get her to wear them with chicken fillets to fill out the bras. By then looking at her you might have a better idea of the size you want (if you leave the tags on the bras, you can always change them later).
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 18th January 2011, 9:02 pm

Thats a really good idea, thanks babes xxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 18th January 2011, 9:15 pm

Jolene1984 wrote:
Hey jessica, when are you due? Will you need to have them re-done after the baby?
xxxx

I'm overdue actually. Baby was supposed to be here by saturday 15th Jan!

Hopefully I won't need them re-done for a while, they've held up OK throughout my pregnancy so far...

xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 18th January 2011, 9:17 pm

Ah that's fab, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you. By the looks of your calender you hadn't got past your year point when you got prenant, did this cause problems?
xxxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 18th January 2011, 10:12 pm

No I'd had them for 9 months. It was an unexpected pregnancy! If I'd have known I would have waited, but obviously hindsight is 20/20.

Thanks, hopefully not too long now! xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 18th January 2011, 10:13 pm

Oh, and no problems so far! xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 18th January 2011, 10:17 pm

Congratulations, i hope he/she arrives soon xxxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 18th January 2011, 10:24 pm

I asked for a DD and ended up with a 30F/G. Im a size 6 in pants an i dont look top heavy at all. I dont think i look like an F/G at all
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 18th January 2011, 10:27 pm

Really Jene?? Are you happy with them?
Personally i think the reason i think they will be massive is because the only people i know with boobs that big are larger ladies (no disrespect meant), but then they would look like huge boobs because they will have a bigger band size!!
xxxxxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 18th January 2011, 10:55 pm

I didnt ask for a certain cup size, I wanted to be in pportion and my surgeon said I needed to be a D cup at least. I am now 34dd/e. I have 34d bra's but hang out all over the place!!!
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 18th January 2011, 10:56 pm

What size in clothes are you if you don't mind me asking? xxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 18th January 2011, 11:05 pm

12 at top and 14 at bottom
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 18th January 2011, 11:07 pm

Are you happy with them?? They look great xxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next