Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA and uplift.....scared but excited

+9
elle83
jay1983
suzie
abbie
ANewMeToBe
ToriLoula
carol_s
sarahdawn31
rikki
13 posters

Go down

BA and uplift.....scared but excited Empty BA and uplift.....scared but excited

Post by rikki 15th January 2011, 7:58 pm

Hi ladies,

im booked in to highgate hospital this coming tuesday for me BA and uplift. I was due to have this done back in november but had to post pone due to finding a lump (talk about stressful).
None of my friends have had any plastic surgery and ive never myself been under before so im extremely nervous and scared but oh so excited.
Does anyone have any advise?
I have to say the stories/forums on here have been fantastic.

rikki
rikki
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

BA and uplift.....scared but excited Empty Re: BA and uplift.....scared but excited

Post by sarahdawn31 15th January 2011, 9:22 pm

Congrats on the up and coming ba and uplift!
I had an uplift and ba in October and it was one of the best things I have ever done!
It is normal to feel both the excitement and nerves... this forum can be a great source of support for you!
xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

BA and uplift.....scared but excited Empty Re: BA and uplift.....scared but excited

Post by carol_s 15th January 2011, 9:41 pm

Aww hunnie, please try not to be scared. As Sarahdawn said, it's natural to be nervous and excited.
Going under is quite a marvellous sensation really, one minute you're floating on air and then, it seems, minutes later you're waking up with nurses fussing around you asking if you're OK - and then you are dying to take a peek down your pj's and you see these absolutely divine mounds sticking out of your chest and you know just how happy you are about them.
Everything will be fine for you petal Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by rikki 15th January 2011, 10:28 pm

Thanks ladies i really really appeciate it. I think im finding it hard as im aussie so i dont really have a great support system. But excited about tuesday :)
rikki
rikki
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 15th January 2011, 10:45 pm

Carol so right(as always) The GA is fantastic, I had my second boob job yesterday and jumped onto the table with glee lol. I knew how great it feels to go under so I was exited! It didn't dissapoint, I just wish they'd of done it slower haha. I love GA I really do, it's the best bit, apart from waking up to your new boobies! Look forward to the GA I swear it's the best feeling ever, you will kinda understand why druggies do it (although I am totally against it, please don't get me wrong) Be exited and enjoy your special day luv
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 16th January 2011, 7:23 am

Hi, had my ba and uplift 8 weeks ago now and I've not stopped smiling since! Good luck, enjoy the experience and let us know how you get on x
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 16th January 2011, 10:53 am

rikki wrote:Thanks ladies i really really appeciate it. I think im finding it hard as im aussie so i dont really have a great support system. But excited about tuesday :)

I am in Australia too... what part r u in, who is you ps?
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 16th January 2011, 11:19 am

ToriLoula wrote:Carol so right(as always) The GA is fantastic, I had my second boob job yesterday and jumped onto the table with glee lol. I knew how great it feels to go under so I was exited! It didn't dissapoint, I just wish they'd of done it slower haha. I love GA I really do, it's the best bit, apart from waking up to your new boobies! Look forward to the GA I swear it's the best feeling ever, you will kinda understand why druggies do it (although I am totally against it, please don't get me wrong) Be exited and enjoy your special day luv
xxxxx

haha, that made me laugh. I love the feeling of going under too
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by rikki 16th January 2011, 11:48 am

Hi sarah, no im an aussie here in the uk. Otherwise im from country west aus :)
rikki
rikki
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suzie 16th January 2011, 6:50 pm

So excited for you Rikki! Which surgeon are you using? (I'm hoping to be booking into Highgate quite soon myself.)
suzie
suzie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by rikki 16th January 2011, 7:06 pm

Hi suzie, my surgeon is markus moraci. Who are u going through?
rikki
rikki
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suzie 16th January 2011, 7:15 pm

Not sure yet... I have a bunch more weight to lose before I'm going to book it, so I'm still looking at surgeons/companies. Every time anyone says something nice about a surgeon on here, I'm all like "ooh, I'll have him"... but I dunno. I have to lose two more dress sizes and also hit my targets at work so I get my bonus which is going to pay for it ... still not quite sure how I'm gonna explain that one to the boss Hysterical
suzie
suzie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by rikki 16th January 2011, 7:34 pm

haha suzie i know what u mean, i just started a new job before xmas and they know about my 2 weeks off but not why lol i just said an op. Been made to stuff my bra to make it less obvious!
rikki
rikki
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 16th January 2011, 11:13 pm

rikki wrote:Hi suzie, my surgeon is markus moraci. Who are u going through?

Do you mean Marco? Which clinic is this with hon? x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 17th January 2011, 12:31 am

rikki wrote:haha suzie i know what u mean, i just started a new job before xmas and they know about my 2 weeks off but not why lol i just said an op. Been made to stuff my bra to make it less obvious!

Hhahahaha!! Iv been doing that too!! mine arnt going to be that much bigger so im hoping no one will notice!!! Hysterical
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by rikki 17th January 2011, 3:25 pm

yup sorry marco moraci. i went through the harley medical group jay :)
rikki
rikki
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 4th February 2011, 7:44 pm

my doc is doing mine with iv sedation. Anyone else have a donut lift with implants like this?
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bambi<3 4th February 2011, 10:12 pm

I'm having my breast lift plus ba with iv sedation and local anaesthetic.... Getting lollipop scar though hayleyez2201 :) I'll let you know how I go. Op is on feb 8 :0!!
bambi<3
bambi<3
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by hazleyez2201 4th February 2011, 10:36 pm

please do bambi. I hope everything goes well with you.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 7th February 2011, 4:01 pm

Hi Rikki
I had my BA and Uplift 2 weeks ago with Marco Moraciat Oaklands and my new boobies are absoloutley Amazing he has transformed them. I was a nervous wreck going under aswell didnt think I was gony wake up then thought id wake up during it but the Anaesthatist and his assistant were brilliant and put my mind at ease dont worry hun ul be fine.
I went today to get my stitches out ahh it wasnt very pleasant but it was just the nipple stitch that was sore but the scars are absoloutley amazing you can hardly even see the vertical scar its so neat I couldnt believe it your in good hands hun hes done a brilliant job. Let me know how you get on
Nicola xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 8th February 2011, 11:48 pm

Happy BA day Bambi !!!!!
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down