Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scared and sad.. :(

5 posters

Go down

scared and sad.. :( Empty scared and sad.. :(

Post by ElizabethSok 27th September 2012, 3:08 pm

Hello all...

I had my consults today, one with Mr Chana from Spire and one with mr Moraci from THG. I went to Mr C first and he was so nice and really put me at ease, talked me through the procedure. He said that he couldnt guarantee I would have less sores and back pain if I only went to an F or a G which is what I want, but at the same time the risks of the surgery increase if I go lower than that. I left feeling pretty good cause I didnt want to go lower than an F anyway.

Then I went to Mr M, and he was HORRIBLE! so smarmy and false with me, and a horrible manner, hated his exam of my breasts, and the way he spoke to me. Seriously I wanted to jump in the shower immediately!! Then he told me he wouldnt recommend the surgery at ALL because of risk of nipple necrosis whatever he did. Mr C never said that it was such a high risk, but M said it was as high as 25%!

I'm so confused... if i dont have the surgery, my boobs will only get heavier and lower until i have crippling back pain and no self esteem... but if i have the surgery and lose my nipples.... it would make me feel disgusting AND prob cause issues with my marriage/sex life. I dont know what to do.

Mr C didnt seem worried about losing the nipples... but surely Mr M cant be SO wrong, he is a qualified surgeon even if i didnt like him! I'm going back to see Mr C next Friday to ask him to explain the risks better to me and discuss what I want.

I cant see that not having the surgery is an option, cause it will only be worse in a decade or two, and then I wont be as young so wont heal as well anyway. I feel like I have to choose between having a horrible figure or being nipple-less!

Please help... :(
ElizabethSok
ElizabethSok
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

scared and sad.. :( Empty Re: scared and sad.. :(

Post by ElizabethSok 27th September 2012, 3:14 pm

Sorry, just to be clear, the reason for the high risk is because I am so big to start with, that no matter what happens they are getting rid of a lot of skin/tissue. The distance from nipple to jugular is already nearly 30cm.
ElizabethSok
ElizabethSok
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 27th September 2012, 5:21 pm

Hiya hun xxx

Sorry to hear that you are in despair scared and sad.. :( 683465
I cant give you much advise, but I definately think that you should get a third opinion, this would be your best bet...

I went to 6 surgeons before I found my surgeon that I trusted to do my op and that was on the same wave length as to what I wanted.

Look forward to hearing how you get on xxx good luck xxx scared and sad.. :( 184153
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th September 2012, 5:55 pm

Ohhhh babe. I really feel for you, I too have had a consultation that made me want to scrub for week… so not nice nope Hug

Having checked out the qualifications of both surgeons Mr Chana's by far exceed Mr M's don't they…. It could well be that he just didn't feel up to the job and it sounds like he was trying to get you out of the door as quick as your legs could take you!!!!

You could try having a 3rd consultation lovely and seeing what they say. There are risks to these surgeries but the skill of the surgeon, especially in one as complicated as uplift and reductions does play a part in those also.

Bigs hugs for you sweetie. group hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethSok 27th September 2012, 6:07 pm

Thats what I was thinking... that if Mr Chana is so much better qualified and experienced, maybe what seems like a 'high risk' procedure for Mr M, is just NOT one for Mr C! Does that make sense at all?

I just dont want to lose my nipples or have them be completely unresponsive and flat afterwards.. I can deal with loss of sensation, but I dont want to wince every time I look down at them... :(
ElizabethSok
ElizabethSok
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th September 2012, 6:15 pm

It makes PERFECT sense to me Elizabeth. yes xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 27th September 2012, 6:50 pm

Yeah defo get a 3 opinion hun. You have too many unanswered questions so a third consult will hopefully help you out. xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by ElizabethSok 27th September 2012, 6:58 pm

The more I think about it, the more it seems obvious that he wasnt concerned with me, but only his own reputation. He didnt weigh me, didnt measure anything, didnt listen to what I was saying. He basically just took one look and said, you're too high risk-u would lose your nipples.

Mr Chana took measurements, weighed me, discussed shape and size, pros and cons of going smaller and less smaller, listened to me and my husband, and told me to make any more appts with him that we needed.

Why should I listen to the advice of a surgeon who clearly isnt capable over a confident/better qualified one???
ElizabethSok
ElizabethSok
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 27th September 2012, 7:35 pm

He definately isnt going to be 'the one' for you babe. Move on and spend your money with a surgeon that cares...
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 27th September 2012, 8:09 pm

Hi hun. Really sorry you were disappointed with Mr Moraci. He did my upper and lower eyelids and did an amazing job. Maybe he is more experienced in facial surgery,still its no excuse for not treating you nicely growl xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down