Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

getting scared!!!!!

+6
BoobiePrize
nads
Angelpie
mariajw
LJK
moonmar
10 posters

Go down

getting scared!!!!! Empty getting scared!!!!!

Post by moonmar 25th February 2009, 6:32 pm

Oh dear, my op is one week away and it's only just hit me! The excitement is now turning into worry! Not so much afraid that something will go terribly wrong, just that I won't like the result!!!!!!

I still have this dilemma - my surgeon advised overs and at first I also preferred that idea, because I didn't want to get my chest muscles involved as I do a lot of exercise and dancing so I didn't like the idea of weakening the muscles or of having them press on the implant. However I keep reading of how the results with unders are more natural... ps said that I can change my mind until the last minute and if I get there the day of the op and tell him that I want unders or partials he'll do it no prob, although he thinks overs will give me a good result too. But I am still confused! I will probably go with his suggestion but I am just getting so paranoid!!!

Simply needed to vent - sorry ladies!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

getting scared!!!!! Empty Re: getting scared!!!!!

Post by LJK 25th February 2009, 6:51 pm

I'd go with whatever the surgeon thought would give you the best result. They must do so many of these operations, so really they are the best person to take advise from.

Hope all goes well. Know what you mean about feeling scared,- I have been contemplating cancelling my op several times this week, however, something is also stopping me from phoning and cancelling,- not sure why, just feeling nervous x
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 25th February 2009, 7:03 pm

Aww, girls, don't be nervous (I know, easier said than done!).

Moonmar ... it's a really tricky one, unders/overs??, but your surgeon must think you have enough tissue for overs. And there are pros and cons to both. I'm sure you'll be happy with either.

LJK ... You'll be fine, and that month and a bit will go really quickly!!

It's natural to feel nervous, but if you also feel excited, then it's the right thing to do.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 25th February 2009, 8:07 pm

Moonmar, as Maria said... if your surgeon thinks you have enough tissue for overs, then I'd trust him. I was really surprised that my surgeon said I could have overs, but even though it's early days for me I'm really pleased with my results. I can also, hand on heart, say that at no stage have I been in actual pain... the most I would say is mild discomfort. You're more than welcome to see my pictures if you haven't already.

Angel xx
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 25th February 2009, 8:50 pm

I agree with the other girls Moonmar, if your surgeon says you have enough tissue for overs to get a natural look then go for it, with unders it can be difficult to get a cleavage, you are limited with upper body exercises and you can get distortion (i have all 3) x

Edited to add: Just read that over and it sounded quite negative towards unders, i love my unders as i have a natural slope with I Heart but i didnt have a choice at all as i had such little tissue x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 25th February 2009, 9:09 pm

Ah hun I'm sooo excited for you, you're gonna be boobilicous soon! Personally I would go for the overs if it would still look good, I don't think having overs makes them overly unnatural a lot of the time overs look very natural but if you want to be extra safe you usually go for unders... esp scaredy cats like me!

If your surgeon feels your result won't be compromised with overs then listen to him because at the end of the day your relationship with your surgeon should be about your best interests.

Maybe give him another ring before the day... you may feel too much pressure on the day...
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 26th February 2009, 9:53 am

Thanks girls... I already saw him twice and he did reassure me that overs would be fine for me, but I think because he didn't want to put pressure on me he said that I can choose and either way I'd have a good result - however if I want to be 100% sure that I am not going to compromise my upper body muscles then I should stick with overs. I know that i will go with his advice, it's just that the op is coming closer, I am nervous/excited etc, and i am really reading too much about the topic which is confusing me :) thanks for the support
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou85 26th February 2009, 10:03 am

Hi Moonmar,

Just see your post. Its only natural to be nervous but you will be fine.

I know you are worried about having overs. Just want to re-assure you that your surgeon will have picked whats best for you. I had overs too and i was shocked he thought i could have them also but i love them. And the few close friends and my boyfriend thats have ''VIEWED'' them cant get over how natural they look now 1 month on.

If you want to see my pics just pm me. xxxx
loulou85
loulou85
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 26th February 2009, 10:04 am

hi hunni,
i think the girls are right when they say your surgeon knows best hun.
i know it is all soooo scarey isnt it, but from my experience it was not as bad as i thought it would be and my results are better then i expeced (so far). it will all be ocer b4 you know it and you will have lovely boobie doos.
yyeeeaaaayyyy im so excited for you hun
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 26th February 2009, 10:33 am

Not long to go lovely... and I remember how scared I was, 340? 380? Ok, I'm def having 380s. No wait, make that 340s/ hang on...

I literally drove myself Screwy (well, even moreso!) trying to work out what I needed... eventually I left it to my PS and I'm so glad I did.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 26th February 2009, 11:14 am

loll thanks hun! I guess because I am having smaller implants, my ps is right in saying that I will have fairly natural results with overs - I KNOW he's right but as women we have this tendency to worry don't we!!!!!!
I am also still undecided about the size... my breast width is 10.5 cm. The Inspira soft Touch come at 240 and 285 in that width. Now, ps has advised me against the 285 but says I could get away with 265 with 11 cm width, however the perfect fit would be the 10.5. Does this make any sense? Anyway he'll have both implants ready (240 and 265) on the day so I can choose. And now I don't know! Really I should go for the 240 but I don't want to end up feeling that I went too small!! On the other hand I dont want to look too big either. Why is this so difficult???? lolll
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 26th February 2009, 12:02 pm

If we could have a magic mirror and see what each profile/shape/size implant would look like on us it would be much easier!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 26th February 2009, 12:27 pm

you will know on the day hunni and im sure either way u will have a fantastic result.
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 26th February 2009, 12:33 pm

yeah...
Magic mirror on the wall
Who has the fairest boobs of all?
Hysterical
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 26th February 2009, 12:36 pm

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical 👍
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 26th February 2009, 7:17 pm

I had a choice between 300cc and 260cc HP and sussed the 40cc difference amounted to 3 tablespoons. So the difference you are looking at is only 25cc or 45cc so tiny in volume. I think its the width that matters (ooer missus!)
I went with the 260cc but am aware of the implant on one side so obviously the larger wider implant would have been no good and far too wide for me. Which is what my PS and I concluded in the end.
Long winded to you get what I meant?

x
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down