Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time of work

4 posters

Go down

Time of work Empty Time of work

Post by Shorty 12th January 2011, 3:02 pm

Hello all,

I am a teacher and having the BA in the half term. Therefor I am going back after a week. The 10th day. I am having overs and as I am part time, my first day will only be for a few hours. Its teaching adults - so no kids jumping on me or anything like that.

Do you think I will be ok in time??

I also do a sport job but will be taking 6 weeks out as I am self employed and can be more flexible with dates. However people book me 6 weeks in advance. Do you think 6 weeks is ok to start again. It's only for a few hours at a time.

Thanks for any advice. x
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Time of work Empty Re: Time of work

Post by Shorty 12th January 2011, 3:07 pm

Opps I meant Time off work...
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 12th January 2011, 3:20 pm

I would think you would be OK - I had unders and started back childminding 14 days after BA.

Not sure about your sports job, would depend how physical it is - I went to gym at weekend, post BA 2 1/2 weeks and just did walking on treadmill, recline bike and cross trainer (without using arms) and I was fine. I however have to wait to start back to core stability - I could do some of the fit ball exercises, but no way could or would I attempt the circuit type exercises (press ups and plank etc) that the instructor mixes in. My PS said today at check up that I can start swimming again - but that seems sooner than most other people start back - don't want to get infection in scars (our local pool isn't the cleanest in the world).

6 weeks til half term - that will go by really fast!
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 12th January 2011, 3:25 pm

Thanks for this. I know my pre op is next week. I will hand over all the money and then its going to fly by.

My active job is also with Children, doing sporty games and things for 1 to 2 hours on weekends. Generally I jump around like a mad person but I can moderate it. We do parachute games so I will need to lift my arms up and down and I teach them dances.
Thanks x
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 12th January 2011, 3:53 pm

I would think you will ok to go back to teaching just take it easy and dont push yourself. As for the sports thing well most surgeons say 6weeks till you can go back to working out so I would think you'll be ok to do that. Could be an idea to check with you clinc/suregon though. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbie 251 13th January 2011, 2:38 pm

Hi there,

I had unders on the 4th January. I was only able to take 1 week off work. I went back to work on Monday. I work in an office on the computer. People generally say that unders are a bit more painful than overs and I have managed fine this week. I am sure will be ok to return to your teaching job. I agree with the other posts and was also advised to avoid any sport, gym etc for at least 6 weeks xxx
Newbie 251
Newbie 251
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down