Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Rice test pics... advice?

+6
angelemma
jellytot
Pixie
Zzz1981
misf1
lindylou22
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Rice test pics... advice? Empty My Rice test pics... advice?

Post by lindylou22 9th January 2011, 2:55 pm

Hi,

with regards to sizing, I've done a rice test at 295cc (or 1 and 1/4 cups) and I've taken some pics of me as I am, me wearing my most padded bra, and me with the rice boobies...

I know this test isn't 100% accurate or anything but If anyone is interested in having a look (even though I'm pre BA), just ask in here or PM or whatever... I'd love to know what you think

Do you think there's much difference between my padded bra and rice boobies? especially in clothes? Do you think I could go a little bigger? Say 330... given my frame?

I like the size of the ricey's from the side, but not so much the front, I think they're barely noticeable...

Finally, you might notice my slight assymmetry regarding crease position in each breast... do you think this will be more noticeable after the surgery?

Any advice that anyone is willing to give would be most appreciated!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

My Rice test pics... advice? Empty Re: My Rice test pics... advice?

Post by misf1 9th January 2011, 2:58 pm

can I take a peek please hun?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzz1981 9th January 2011, 3:16 pm

Can i have a look please chick x x
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 9th January 2011, 3:20 pm

lindylou22 wrote:Hi,
Do you think there's much difference between my padded bra and rice boobies? especially in clothes? Do you think I could go a little bigger? Say 330... given my frame?

I like the size of the ricey's from the side, but not so much the front, I think they're barely noticeable...

Finally, you might notice my slight assymmetry regarding crease position in each breast... do you think this will be more noticeable after the surgery?

x

Thank you for letting me see hun. I am no expert or anything, but will give you my opinion.
Firstly yes there is a difference between the padded bra and rice boobies, however once the implants are in (rice boob) they will look a bit smaller, that should make them about the same size as the padded bra, I think (no expert).

I do think you could get away with bigger given your frame. I'd say you could go into the 400's without it looking too big (but thats just my opinion)

I think it's so hard to get the rice boobies looking right in a bra. Might need a bigger bra like a sports bra or very full cup bra to be able to squash the rice boobs into them.

I cant see an asymetry in your crease position hun. So they will look very symetrical afterwards (once all settled)

Hope I could help hun
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 9th January 2011, 3:24 pm

Zzz1981 wrote:Can i have a look please chick x x
Hi hun, you are too new to ask to see pics, please see our forum rules[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Once you have joined in a bit more and get to know the girls, I'm sure your status will quickly become active and people will be willing to share pics.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 9th January 2011, 3:27 pm

Thanks hun...

I think you're right about them looking smaller once in, which is what I'm worried about as I do actually want to look a bit bigger than I currently do in my padded bra... just not so much bigger that it's obvious I've had the work done.

The bra I used is my old nursing bra lol!! It's the only one I've got that's not super padded and is actually a 36C!!

Thanks for taking the time hun, your advice is much appreciated!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie 9th January 2011, 4:53 pm

I'm still a no0b so can't see your pics (get this though - last night I dreamt I became active and was comparing pics with someone. Talk about BJSFaholic already!!) but I was going to ask how big you are now and how big you want to go. I'd guess for people not to be able to tell you've had anything done, you could definitely go one cup size above what you are with the padded bra, or perhaps even 2 - what I'm planning on doing is wearing a supermegapowerfulpushup or minimiser bra with no padding in day to day life, so I'll be a little rounder but look smaller, and then anywhere I feel like being bigger I can let them out to play a little Flash also you could use a minimiser or pushup bra for say a month or two, and then gradually go to normal bras later - that way you might be bigger but it won't be overnight as far as anyone else is concerned, so it won't be so obvious =]
Pixie
Pixie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

http://chouxlala.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 9th January 2011, 6:48 pm

Can I have a peek LL? Xxx
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 9th January 2011, 7:36 pm

Can I have a look? xx
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 9th January 2011, 7:49 pm

Hi LL hun,

We are very similar stats wise - the pics of your current 'before' boobs are incredibly similar to mine. I think the only real difference I can see is that your nipple position is slightly higher on your breasts than mine was (which may account for my longer 'drop' than yours that I mentioned the other day?)

A couple of points I would consider, is when you were doing the rice boobie test did you position your bra at the place on your ribcage that you normally wear bras? If so, you've put it too high (as you will likely have a new crease made at a lower point to incorporate your new implants - this will be where the PS makes his incision). If this is the case, then you will likely need larger implants than 295cc in order to achieve the kind of size you have now (as you will have more space to fill in order to get a natural slope up to your collar bone).

In a similar way, I would say that you currently have the equivalent a more 'round' than 'anatomical' rice boobies - in that you will need to account for filling the space between the top of the current rice boobie to create a natural slope up to your collar bone (as you have mentioned that you're looking at having anatomicals and also want to acheive a natural look.

Lastly I would warn you about the dreaded 'boobie greed' that you hear about on this forum! I too (although extremely happy with my ba) am 'suffering' a bit from this - thinking 'oooh, maybe I should have gone a teensy-weensy bit bigger?' lol Especially as I've had partial unders, I think the final result (so far) seems slightly smaller than the rice test I did before my op!

I think based on all this I would consider going a bit bigger (how much is up to what you feel comfortable with) but maybe a 350 or 375 if you're trying to achieve a D or DD cup?...believe me, they're not as huge as they sound once you've had them for 2 weeks!

I would suggest maybe getting a couple of sports bras (which you can use post-op and keep the tags on till you know what size you'll finally need) and try the rice boobie test again with a few different sizes - I think you'll be surprised at how 'non-huge' 350 or 375 will actually look once it's moulded more fully to your body!

I hope these comments have helped a bit? Good luck with all your investigations hunnie! JT xxx
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 9th January 2011, 8:07 pm

Could i have a look please hun? When I did my rice boobies I did 250g ones and i have to say i think they were the same size if not slightly bigger than what i have ended up with so i would say go bigger implant wise than the grams in your rice boobies that you like. x
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 9th January 2011, 8:55 pm

Thanks so much for your reply Jellytot!!!

I did make sure to put the rice boobies down lower than the crease of my breast... the bra I was wearing is a 36C and I put the band as low down as I could manage... I was actually wondering if I put it too low, but your comments about the PS making a lower incision than the crease have reassured me that I did the right thing!!

I know exactly what you mean about them being round. The little devils wouldn't stay anatomically shaped if I had stapled them to my chest!!!! That's my concern with them looking a little less accurate than I would hope for... but I hoped it would give me a rough indication of how much bigger they would be than my current "padded bra" state. I think you're right though... as I'm having Nagor implants I can either go for 320 or 360 (the next one up is in 400's but I think that's too much of a leap for me) so I'm definitely going to mention them at next consultation to see if PS thinks they would suit.

Thanks for your help JT, it's really useful advice, especially as you started so similar to me and have been trying to get a similar result!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 9th January 2011, 8:59 pm

They look nice hun. Not only do we have similar physiques, but the slight difference you have in your boobies, I have too - the same boobie! Weird!

I think the rice boobies look nice. I know anatomicals will look different projection-wise but I would say from the side if i wear a sports bra, my boobs look like your side profile pic with padded bra. Like I said above, if you want the look you have with the 295cc rice boobies, I think I would go slightly bigger if i were you.
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mima 9th January 2011, 9:03 pm

I'm having Nagor 395's but there are Nagor 365's - high profile.
Mima
Mima
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 9th January 2011, 9:10 pm

Thanks hattie!!

Can you still notice the slight difference after your BA?? I'm definitely considering going bigger as I certainly wouldn't want to be any smaller than the rice boobies look in those pics, and I'd rather err on the side of caution!

Mima - are you having rounds?? I was saying in another thread earlier that so far as I can see from the Nagor product catalogue you don't have a choice about profile size with the anatomicals??

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 9th January 2011, 9:25 pm

Yes there is still a difference. I think having a BA can make the difference between 2 boobies more obvious.

When I had my first op my left boobie didn't completely drop and the muscle held it too high so thats why i went for my revision to move it down and loosen the muscle. Now it is hugely improved compared to the first op but they do still look different to each other. The thing is, I think my left just needs time to drop a bit more after the re-op to be even with the right. However, from I think there will always be a difference between them, no boobies are identical.
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mima 9th January 2011, 9:57 pm

Hi Lindylou, yes I'm having round. Because I'm so flat up on the top half of my boobs he's doing the whole making the crease lower thing so the implant won't sit too high. I don't think I've explained that properly but I hope u get what I mean. I still haven't decided on overs or partially under. My PS initially suggested over as I think hr wanted the projection. I'm a bit worried part under they might not get enough fullness. He said I've enought tissue for overs. I remember asking if they were high profile and he said no but he could tell I would freak out if he said they were. I had another f/up appointment and implant try on with his assistant and my mum and I saw on the box they were HP and I asked and she said yes b'cos you need the fullness. I'm guessing they are but maybe not shrug
Mima
Mima
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 9th January 2011, 10:04 pm

They should definitely be straight with you so you know exactly what you're having!!!
I know what you mean about the crease thing.. that's what I'm hoping my PS will do so that my boobs are a little lower than they sit currently... I think it's the only way I could get the look I want and incorporate bigger boobs.
Good luck hun, your op is pretty soon now!!

Hattie... I think you're right. We can't expect to be perfectly symmetrical and the difference is small enough that I don't think anyone would notice it unless I told them about it... I just hope it stays that way post op! I'm sure yours will settle beautifully.. they're only 6 weeks old and they already look like they should be in my "ideals" folder!!! lol.

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 9th January 2011, 10:15 pm

You can hardly notice yours at all hun, it's only because you pointed it out that i saw it. I think you will get an amazing result from a BA!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 9th January 2011, 10:39 pm

Thanks hun Blush I'm going to be like >> :boobstick:
yay!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mima 10th January 2011, 11:13 am

Yr right Lindy Lou but I can sort of understand why he said no then pointed to this other implant which was massive. He was trying to point out what suits my frame - wide shoulders and hip bones means a wider implant... Which means decent projection to look full. I don't want massive diameter but flatish new boobies haha xx
Mima
Mima
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by candy rain 10th January 2011, 11:19 am

can i take a peek hun? Stars
candy rain
candy rain
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Mima 11th January 2011, 5:40 am

LindyLou,

I found the info they gave me over the phone ages ago.

365cc's have 12.1cm base width and 4.8cm projection.
395cc's are 12.3cm base width and 4.9cm projection.

Do u know if this is high profile for nagor?

Mima
Mima
Mima
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 11th January 2011, 8:43 am

Hey Lou

As I told you in PM I think you could easily go up from the 265cc...especially when inside the body you definitely lose some of the size. Better go bigger than have the boobie greed!!!

xx
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 11th January 2011, 11:29 am

Sorry Candy, just seen your post! I've PM'd you.

Thanks Angelemma... If I went from 295 to 360, do you think that would be a full cup size? I'm hoping maybe I'd be about a 32D instead of a 32C but I suppose realistically no one will know until after their surgery!

Mima.... it sounds like the right implant for you!! I've had a look at the Nagor product catalogue which you can find [url=http://www.nagor.com/download/nagor_product_catalogue_2009.pdf]HERE/url]

I would suggest that, from looking at the product catalogue, you are having the Nagor GFX-EHP implants, with a textured surface.... so these are "extra high profile". They're the only implants I can see that have the exact dimensions you've described... either that or they are the Nagor RGI extra high profile, which have a smooth surface instead??

You can find them on page 15 - 16 of that catalogue if you're interested in taking a look.

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next